Pipotchi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Grats for winning the 25w art poll! Knew yours was the best.
    Sabbio
    Sabbio
    Oh yeah, rooting for you for the 25f one too! The design is imho a lot more starterlike over Yilx's one, other than being very cool per se.
    Heya, just wanted to say I absolutely love what you got going for the water CAP. It's awesome.
    Pipotchi
    Pipotchi
    oh, thank u so much! =) hopefully it can keep going well!
    Your 25f submission is terrific! One of the best ones, if not even the best one so far.
    The 25w design you posted is gorgeous too! Keep it up, I hope they get chosen in the end.
    Pipotchi
    Pipotchi
    thank u!! ill try my best =)
    Just gotta say that your CAP 25 design is my absolute favorite, really good stuff!
    Pipotchi
    Pipotchi
    thx leonard :]
    earl
    earl
    Great job on winning with such a unique and awesome design
    Pipotchi
    Pipotchi
    ayy thank u!!
    As hyper training is now a thing, the nature swap mons now can have perfect IVs despite HPs.
    Hey Pip, I saw your art thread! I really like your designs! I wanted to know if you would like it if I made movepools for them. I find it fun to make movepools, and, to me, it gives a design a bit more class. I can make a movepool and then you could let me know what you want changed, if any. If you'd rather leave them alone, that's fine too, I understand :)
    Pipotchi
    Pipotchi
    thx. i already make movepools for my mons but if you wanna theorymon in the thread then go for it! i usually pick out the notable moves i want/dont want them to have but i figured people dot wanna read it in the studio. maybe thats wrong?
    snake
    snake
    Ah, I see. I just like making lvl up / tm / tutor / egg movepools for some strange reason lol. Started to draft one for Nasicle and Glapier. Idk if you like custom moves, but given you have custom abilities, I thought of a cool one for Glapier on evolve. I'll flesh it out over the next few days and show it to you?
    Heya, me and user Miyami would like to request a banner for our OM idea Shitmons. We saw the banner you made for Zelfie's Last Will and were pretty impressed by it. I'll tell the details of the banner if you agree to make it. ^.^
    Pipotchi
    Pipotchi
    has it been accepted by the om submissions team? im only occasionally doing banners for metas that already exist
    Cheryl.
    Cheryl.
    Ah we still need to submit it, woops
    everytime i look back i thread and i see the art, i think of how much of an amazing job you did. especially with the azu expression
    Pipotchi
    Pipotchi
    aw thanks! it was an easy one to do a banner for tbh because the idea is quite fun already
    Sir, Status Quo is an awesome idea and i really think it could be a permanent ladder. :3
    ...So please submit it or the Metagame Workshop will turn into the Official Status Quo Theorycrafting Thread™ forever. o_o

Seriously, grats for that idea and i'm really hyped to play it. You're awesome.
    Pipotchi
    Pipotchi
    wow thanks! well they rejected it last gen so hopefully something changes this time round lol
    I really like your comfey + mega heracross art!
    Looking forward to see more :]
    Pipotchi
    Pipotchi
    thanx, usually im kinda busy with other projects to do smogon stuff but its fun when i get the chance :)
    you wanna host nature swap? Then do it. Sooner the better. If TI ask, say that you got my approval.
    Pipotchi
    Pipotchi
    i cant because i need to wait a certain amount of time since my last submission.
    Art thread when?
    Bummer
    Bummer
    yeah man, when?
    Pipotchi
    Pipotchi
    soon! definitely perhaps soon. im so busy with other things atm but i have a ton of stuff i could put in it n_n
    the gourgeist you posted was awesome and nature swap is the coolest OM I've ever seen. You're a creative dude, good stuff. Keep it up
    Could I use Mamo as an avy? Btw Ur OM rocks (for real) :o
    Pipotchi
    Pipotchi
    uh yea sure! and thanks =] its broken atm because its hard to code, but hopefully it will be playable soon
    Hey, just saw your core. If you want to use a spoiler you should use instead of Hope that helps
    Pipotchi
    Pipotchi
    i was just editing it, thanks tho ^^ smogon just moves at the speed of a snail for me so my edits take like 10 mins :d
    I tried contrary (no toxic) and it was really good against Defog teams, but onPO +1 Gene iron head ohkos calm and Keldeo ohkos with hydro pump if impish so its been really hard for me cuz a ohko losses momentum even if the team can function its still one mon down doing nothing. i think xontrary would work better on PS and notPB or PO where Gene is still legal
    Pipotchi
    Pipotchi
    i always run spd shuckle too because of keldeo tho because shuckle avoids the ohko from the most powerful physical attackers (for instance stone edge m tyranitar) with no invest :p
    Shurtugal
    Shurtugal
    yeah like even with no toxic infestation damage is super underrated it just piles up and roost is a joke because you get both hazards up + switch to mandi counter. if they don't roost and start defogging you get like 3-4 guaranteed evasion boosts and you just spam Infestation (unless RHelmet then you just let chip damage do its thing).
    Shurtugal
    Shurtugal
    yeah i get mad when ppl dont try out things I like (aka Starmie and Smeargle) so I wanted to try Contrary and it works quite well I must say. Once PO bans Gene Contrary will be superior imo if only because Sturdy will lose most (crits and that slim chance of OHKO vs. calm with Keldeo) of its niche.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…