Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ALL of my pokemon have been checked by three different people and they are all legal. The pokemon came directly from the person who got them from the pokemon center in new york. The only two codes that I use are 1: cloning and 2: I.V./ E.V. checking. nNo others not even the money or items codes.
    I am not passing completly I am just talking to 3 different people on three different sites at the same time so keeping track of the conversations and trades is holding me up. Give me a few minutes and I will look again for you.
    I will let you know seems everyone is interested in the zangoose. I just put it on the thread here and on pokecommunity and have already gotten 5 requests for it. :)
    I looked and did not see anything else I wanted for the zangoose. sorry. by the way what happened during our trade my screen went blue said it was sending me back to where I last saved. I have the 2 pokemon you traded me did you get yours?
    Holy crud I did not even notice you were online sure I am able to trade. what FC do I use these will be coming from my soul silver FC. I did have one question though are the ones I am getting Redis., semi-redis. or non-redis? I like to put things on my thread as offer for events. Those are what I am really interested in.
    Alright then I'll head back online

Haha thanks, well see after I finished EV training the Honchkrow I changed it's status on my thread. It's a good thing you told me too because I neglected to train it for a long time.
    Ok I finished EV training the Honchkrow and maxxed out all of it's moves. Ready to trade?
    Hey, long time, no see. Two things:
    a) I need to make use of your cloning service, I have some stuff that needs cloning
    b) Is there anything you like in my shop yet?
    Allright sweet. I have a shiny jolly flawless infernape and mattj's jolly along with andrea's mild hp ground jirachi,
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…