Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's worth it, but I don't want to ruin my Black/new DS. And my old DS stopped taking ARs. I had mine, it broke, I got a different one from a friend, and it doesn't recognize it. So I can't use an AR anymore. D:
    I'm free and I mean 6 copies total. I'm going online right now. My FC is in sig, whats yours?
    If you're on now, I can trade on my Joe - 3911 0530 4633, VM me your F/C. I'm around for 20 more minutes! :)
    EDIT: I'm heading off, so I'm see you tomorrow? I'll be around from 2:30 PM GMT to this time again tomorrow :) VM me when you're free!
    The pokemon are:

Eminem's

Deoxys Attack Form
    Nature: Naive |Ability: Pressure |Gender:
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Hidden Power: Dark 70
    EVs: UT |Level: 50
    Moves:
    ~Psycho Boost
    ~Meteor Mash
    ~Superpower
    ~Hyper Beam

Eminem's

Mew
    Nature: Calm |Ability: Synchronize
    EVs: UT |Level: 5
    Moves:
    ~Pound

Eminem's

Shaymin
    Nature: Timid |Ability: Natural Cure/Serene Grace
    EVs: UT |Level: 30
    Moves:
    ~Growth
    ~Magical Leaf
    ~Leech Seed
    ~Synthesis

I am able to trade right now if possible. 6 copies of each would be best.
    I'm honestly not comfortable with the whole credit system on this site. And I don't have AR, so I can't clone...I'd rather get the few Pokemon I want/need by doing services. Like Pokeshifting, or maybe EV training.
    I have a friend who provides everything I'd need or want. I can't even really abuse anything in Gen 4, only make shinies. RNG is too much of a hassle in B/W, and doesn't make shinies anymore from what I've heard. My friend only RNGs stuff if she's well-compensated or for herself. I am also unlikely to ever be popular on Smogon.
    Ok I'll get right on it and what do you want for the fourth move slot?
    Note: For the UK event is it the via wireless option (3rd option) and if so I tried to download and it said I already have the trio when I only got Raiku and Entei.
    Once again thank you for your help and I guess gift :)
    I actually found out that Mightyena can breed with Zorua, so I got a parent. I also don't have credits, cause I don't have any good Pokemon. D:
    Ok thank you and like i said if you see your poke in a trade or find out it was traded, my fault or not, you can report me to get me on the BL or banned and I will not fight back. Just give me the spread, lvl you want.
    I don't have a G5 yet, but wanted it for when it comes out in North america. I can EV train it, but now copy since I am not able to do so. I will return it if you want after the I finish the side quest all ev'ed. Just tell me the spread for the ev's and what lv you want it at.
    Considering that IDK what or how to pokeshift I don't think that I will be able to accept it. I would like to thank you for offering and would also like to repay your kindness, even thought it didn't really work, with anything within my powers. Check my SIG and if you want ev training tha will have to hold for next week since I'm busy with school this week.
    That's awesome of you thanks. I'll be logging on in 2 mins. Gotta get the guys into my party.
    My FC is 2623 1311 9682. I'm gonna look you up and add you in now. Was there any one specific you wanted?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…