Desired ball: Level ball

Pokemon: Riolu
    Shiny: Yes
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Inner focus
    IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg moves: Blaze kick, crunch, and bullet punch

Thank you.
    Eh - but without a pokeball on a Salamence, predicting its set becomes so much easier, lol. No DD means it's pretty simple to guess, ahaha. Scarf is typical but you're usually expecting some choice on it. If I were to capture a dragon, it'd be a Garchomp :/

And emulator abuse is much easier imo :)
    okay cool vm me when your on id like to trade for this instead of the croidile though ^^

Bonds's
    Frillish
    [Dex: #592-594][Gender: Female]
    [IMG][IMG]
    OT: Mat | ID: 30160
    Ability: Water Absorb | Nature: Calm | Date: November 11, 2010
    Hidden Power: Dark70| Location: P2 Lab
    Redistributable
    Moves: Water Sport | Absorb | Night Shade | Bubble Beam
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
    -----------------------------------
    Availability
    Level 1 untouched
    Notes
    Action Replay cloning code will be used
    Eep! Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday then!!! I'm glad you had a great day ^_^ You're now legal it would seem :P

Lolz - flashcards...herm...yeah, I ended up giving up on my search for one. The 3DS is coming soon so why bother I guess, XD. Since it can play DS games too...I do wonder if a flashcard would work on it...time would tell I guess, but if it does...then I guess I'll have to invest now :/

I've been wanting to RNG something for my final 4th gen RNG...but nothing yet other than Jolly Chomp in a Great + Dive...and it's not something I'd want. I'd rather RNG a Salamence to capture but w/o DD it's kinda bleh, ahaha. At least with a pokeball you kinda can scare with it...but yeah, useless in a ball, ahaha. Ideas maybe?
    XD XD - you can get back into the game! ;) And no, not hte 5th gen ones - you've got an adamant and a jolly shiny spread, no? :o

And yeah...waiting is probably best unless you can get a tutor. Winters_Zombie may be able to help actually if you're in a rush to do them ^^

What else have you been up to since then? :)
    should we finish our pending? also-just asking around can you ev check something for me in b.w you can keep a copy
    lets see timid or jolly,maybe timid,so far iv'e managed only two c-gear abuses,i mean you will hit your delay but its just if your sync works you know,which they say its like 54% chance of it work but me its more like 4 % chance lol
    haha use a frame of 3,and a calibrated delay of -95 and you should get results,any frame higher than 3 i never get any results lol now am gonna do victini :)
    yeah i can give you the sync,but be prepared to suffer so major brain rape :D cause your sync will not work alot of times,i tired doing cobalion and hit my delay 4 times and got realaxed nature 4 times with my iv's lol
    Yesh, ahaha. I see you've abused your ID/SID :) Congratulations ^^ Did you do it on an emulator or cart it?

And probably not until later later...like when all the guides are written and everything. My copy of Black is still sealed, XD. Yourself?
    Herm...the link should still be fresh on my giveaway if you want it :)

The old Giratina was saved inside Distortion World so apparently it's messed up, XD.
    Okay, that's fine ^^

Only problem is I won't be online all day, because I have many things to do, but I'm totally free on Sunday (unless I get loaded with homework) but it should be fine XD
    Lol no problem! And no worries. Smogon is moving slow for everyone =/. Hope you enjoyed your birthday weekend and such :)
    Fine, I guess. Trying ti finish up white.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…