Hozu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 4942 1953 4357 is my HG FC. I'll be on in a minute. Just let me make a clone.
    I have an UT Bronzor copy on my HG cart. I can trade for the next 15 mins or so. Just let me know.
    late reply (again)

Thanks for seemi-redis rights on Togepi. I usually don't put other peoples Pokes in my thread, but I might make an exception for this one.
    Late reply, but thank you for the trade.

I'll mark you credits down in my thread.
    Just seen your message. Yes, I can trade now.

Add my HG at 0776-4675-1308, and my White in my sig.
    Wait, am I doing this on regular VBA or VBA-RR? I've done the save state thing on regular VBA to check my frames and stuff, but if I use VBA-RR to run the Lua script won't I have to advance the frames again since I can't load up my other save state? That's what I meant =P
    For some reason I can't get Enicyclopedia Pokemon to get working on my computer =( The English one never works, it just flashes for like half a second and then it's gone, but the Spanish version works =P

But I don't get what checking it with Encyclopedia Pokemon will do? Do I just check the IV's or something? And then don't I have to advance all the frames again? D:
    Okey dokey, and one last question, which version of VBA-RR did you download (Could you give me the link if you can?) Since I'm using one version and when I try to import my save state (From regular VBA) It just freezes up D:
    Almost. You can set the A button to autofire to make it easier for you.
    Ok thanks! =D Also to advance it one frame at a time do you do this?

Ctrl+P (Pause)
    Ctrl+N (Advances one frame)
    Ctrl+N (Advances 1 frame)

And keep doing Ctrl+N until you get close, then unpause it and press A immediatly?
    I have a question, when are the IV's generated for the poke in Emerald? Is it right when you press A or something else?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…