Metagame 1v1 Old Gens

DPP now has a new VR and is also starting to collect sample sets! If you wish to submit a set DM me on discord (ea#4442) and make sure you can explain the EVs. They'll be implemented similarly to the BW VR, with pastes containing the sets and explanations embedded into the Pokemon name.

PA

Purgatory.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
ADV 1v1
:claydol: Unranked >>> C+/C
a worse marowak still has its niches ig beating salamence/flygon/zapdos/aerodactyl way more useful than some of the other stuff I've seen from C rank

BW VR Nominations

infernape.gif
Infernape to A+

This mon is absolute bonkers, and it doesn't belong in B+ tier. It has a very good speed tier, outspeeding most non-scarfed high tier Pokemon. It can run both Physical and Special, with moves like Close Combat, Flare Blitz, Blast Burn, Grass Knot, Focus Blast, Earthquake and others. Its already good physical and special attack stats can be boosted more throught Swords Dance and Nasty Plot. It has rare access to Fake Out, beating sturdies and adding more damage. Fire/Fighting in general is an amazing typing duo, and it also gets access to good utility moves like Substitute. All of this allows it to beat mons like non-scarfed Kyurem-Black, Jirachi, Custap Porygon-Z, Rhyperior, Genesect, Heatran, Tyranitar, and these all in the A-S tiers.

conkeldurr.gif
Conkeldurr to B+
Conkeldurr (F) @ Custap Berry
Ability: Iron Fist
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 84 HP / 200 Atk / 152 Def / 28 SpD / 44 Spe
Impish Nature
- Endure
- Mach Punch
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch

The bulkiest fighting type in the metagame that boasts a huge 140 base attack stat. It gets access to the very good ability Iron Fist, which paired with Drain Punch makes him an unkillable beast. Also gets Mach Punch for priority and can use Custap to bypass its awful speed. Beats Kyurem-Black, 60/40s Jirachi, Porygon-Z, Rhyperior, Sawk, Dragonite, Tyranitar and others. This thing bashes on physical attackers like its nothing.

vaporeon.gif
Vaporeon to B
Vaporeon @ Water Gem
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 112 HP / 190 Def / 206 SpA
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Yawn
- Protect
- Fake Tears
- Hydro Pump

Vaporeon is a very bulky Pokemon that is very similar to Manaphy. It trades off the high speed and 1 more stat increase for better bulk, better natural special attack and the ability to rely on sleep. The trade-off isn't as bad, considering that sleep allows it not to worry about the difference in speed.

celebi.gif
Celebi to B-

Its base 100 stat spread is nice, don't get me wrong, but its dual typing is the worst. Grass offensively is a very shitty type, and psychic is not good in Gen 5 either. Life Orb/Specs barely beats anything in the higher tiers, and it doesn't really have any other niche sets that justifies its presence in B tier.

chandelure.gif
Chandelure to B+

While chandelure has lost its good matchup against Whimsicott, it still remains a very good Pokemon. It has good defensive and offensive stats which allow it to run a multitude of sets between Scarf, Specs, Custap Berry and Fire Gem. Fire and Ghost are both very good typings, and the mon has access to good coverage and utility moves like Calm Mind, Will-O-Wisp, Energy Ball and Taunt. It beats Cresselia, Jirachi, 50/50s Rhyperior, Sawk, Dragonite, Genesect, Latios and many others.

gallade.gif
Gallade to B+
Gallade @ Fighting Gem
Ability: Steadfast
EVs: 248 Atk / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Skill Swap
- Ice Punch
- Close Combat
- Bulk Up

Continuing the trend of Fighting types being very good in gen51v1, Gallade is a pretty good mon. Already very good special bulk, access to moves like bulk up to boost itself and skill swap to beat Pokemon like Dragonite and Snorlax. Decent speed tier and very good attack. The thing beats non-scarf Kyurem-Black, Keldeo, 50/50s Rhyperior, Sawk, Dragonite, Heatran, Tyranitar, Genesect, Chansey, Snorlax, Scrafty and others.

Last edited:
Sand Veil (previously banned due to an oversight) is now legal in DPP. The unban will go into effect as of round 2 of DPP cup.

the adv 'vr' (barely a vr in my honest opinion but thats what they call it kek) needs some overworking

worth ranking
-jumpluff (does what it does in every generation, its an established niche)
-flygon (u beat aero, hp grass electrics, ground immu, good speed tier, valid rock resist)
-rhydon (strong as fuck)
-machamp (better speed tier than yama, good enough bulk to beat cele, eving for zam is possible too without much sacrifice really)
-donphan (could be worth a mention, have had fun using it even last cup, beats meta ttar zap and so on, essentially bulkier wak w counter)
-slowbro (one of the better stallers, growl/curse+cm/amnesia)

I'll leave the list of awful things that dont deserve to be on there for another day

Last edited:

fanyfan

i once put 42 mcdonalds chicken nuggets in my anus
Oh hey, 1v1 old gens. I remember these. Here’s a set I ran back last time I played bw 1v1
Latias (F) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 240 SpA / 64 SpD / 204 Spe
Calm Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Trick
- whatever
The spdef w/ calm nature guaranteed lives a scarf/custap modest porygon-z hyper beam. The speed outspeeds timid specs pz and you only need 216 in spatt to ohko max hp pz. Putting the rest in spatt is best imo to give you the best chance to ohko other stuff plus the extra speed doesn’t outsped much notable. It beats most of what specs latios usually beats while also beating pz.
You can run the same set with Latios, but it does come at the cost of some defense to hit all the same benchmarks. The defense is the only noticeable difference so I guess the only reason to run Latios w/ this set would be to bluff a different latios set and lure pz. Here is that Latios set.
Latios (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 80 SpA / 224 SpD / 204 Spe
Calm Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Trick
- Whatever

Also, the custap set in the pz pokepaste for gen 5 is missing 4 evs just to let you guys know.

Kaif

tensai
is a Tiering Contributor
SolarflareRo has decided to leave the BW 1v1 Council. Good luck in the future. Replacing him will be ryyjyywyy.

The BW VR was also updated.

Rises:
Conkeldurr: UR to B+
Garchomp: UR to B+
Metagross: B to A-
Vaporeon: UR to C
Chandelure: B- to B
Hydreigon: B- to B

Drops:
Celebi: B to B-
Magnezone: B to B-

All of the following are now unranked

Krookodile
Cobalion
Kingdra
Tornadus
Amoonguss
Charizard
Espeon
Shaymin

By the request of many, I’ve done ORAS Stats. I honestly should have included last year’s classic as these stats are quite weird, with significant amounts of ties. Maybe I should have done more weighting. Nevertheless, here are the stats:

#1 dom

PL Score: 2.0
WCUP Score:2.0
Total: 4.0

#2 Whaleeeee

PL Score: 1.333333333333333
Wcup Score: 1.333333333333333
Total: 2.666666666666667

#3 XSTATIC COLD

PL: 1.0
WCUP: 1.333333333333333
Total: 2.333333333333333

#4 Motogp and Corporal Levi

motogp
PL: 0.6666666666666666
WCUP: 1.333333333333333

Levi
PL: 0.0
WCUP: 2.0
Total: 2.0

#5 ggopw

PL: 0.3333333333333333
Wcup: 1.333333333333333
Total:1.666666666666667

BTW, #6 is a tie between osra, catalystic, alakazam, kard, GA, deg,and PA.

As always, thanks for reading and have a nice day.

dom

Banned deucer.
ok after this classic i have gathered sleep is broken in adv and should be banned.

the meta is slow. there's no scarf and the meta just got a lot faster in dpp. my main issue is fast sleep mons like jumpluff and jynx. you don't have reliable counterplay, period. i don't want the meta to start warping around sleep and have every mon run lum or something stupid like that. people aren't really totally on the sleep train yet but jumpluff and jynx are mad good because most of the meta is v slow and all you need as teammates is just like a raikou check. sleep + brightpowder is really good odds (Felucia can back me up on this) a lot of the time and especially when u consider that adv relies on weak moves so they can't instantly punish a miss often unlike later gens. oh yeah, and it's also 2-5 turns!!!

replays:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/rom-gen31v1-696102-6lty9wa6xubrywu7nasroe7c55xt0bcpw
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen31v1-1011511715 (not a bad team by synon whatsoever he just didn't have any absurdly fast mons so there's nothing he could have done besides dodge, but brightpowder is nasty anyways)

neomon i suggest u get some sort of vote asap

i built every team kardistry king used and he got to finals so i feel like i know the meta well (got to semis last yr as well). might drop more observations and stuff of the meta and neo if u want to hit me up on touching up the vr i'm down

ok after this classic i have gathered sleep is broken in adv and should be banned.

the meta is slow. there's no scarf and the meta just got a lot faster in dpp. my main issue is fast sleep mons like jumpluff and jynx. you don't have reliable counterplay, period. i don't want the meta to start warping around sleep and have every mon run lum or something stupid like that. people aren't really totally on the sleep train yet but jumpluff and jynx are mad good because most of the meta is v slow and all you need as teammates is just like a raikou check. sleep + brightpowder is really good odds (Felucia can back me up on this) a lot of the time and especially when u consider that adv relies on weak moves so they can't instantly punish a miss often unlike later gens. oh yeah, and it's also 2-5 turns!!!

replays:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/rom-gen31v1-696102-6lty9wa6xubrywu7nasroe7c55xt0bcpw
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen31v1-1011511715 (not a bad team by synon whatsoever he just didn't have any absurdly fast mons so there's nothing he could have done besides dodge, but brightpowder is nasty anyways)

neomon i suggest u get some sort of vote asap

i built every team kardistry king used and he got to finals so i feel like i know the meta well (got to semis last yr as well). might drop more observations and stuff of the meta and neo if u want to hit me up on touching up the vr i'm down
Yeah sleep is broken dude but so is pressure I was gonna wait until classic is over. Sleep candidates are more or less Ursa jumpluff venu and whatever i can't think of. Pressure is fairly ridiculous as well. My plan is to set up a proper 5 person council and have a vote on the stuff I mentioned. Can't wait to fix the heatest meta of them all

Ginger Princess

Girl moding so hard rn
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I was gonna wait until classic is over
You don't have to do this. Meta changes get implemented during tournaments after different rounds. We already did this with the sand veil unban.

Like, y'all can be unbanning or banning whatever, regardless of tournaments taking place, for any tournament in general (assuming you are good council people xd). The health of the metagame comes before any one tournament.

The sand veil unban was a technicality and is nothing like sleep/pressure, i think he knows he can change it but not fucking with the tour midtour is desirable. Sleep probably wouldnt be that big of a deal but idk what you plan to do about pressure that would be!

Ginger Princess

Girl moding so hard rn
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
The sand veil unban was a technicality and is nothing like sleep/pressure, i think he knows he can change it but not fucking with the tour midtour is desirable. Sleep probably wouldnt be that big of a deal but idk what you plan to do about pressure that would be!
I'm not comparing the magnitude of a technical Sand Veil unban to a meta-defining shift, simply the fact that, if he chose to, he would not have to wait for a specific tournament to end. A less developed metagame is far more desirable to have a tournament in than a completely dysfunctional one, and there are 3 other Old Gens whose stability would be preserved, so the entire tournament wouldn't be shaken up if Pressure/Sleep is banned. It has been done in the past for more official tournaments as well (https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/grand-slam-viii-administrative-decisions.3650925/#post-8173038 (Linoone ban + tier shifts)), and the tournaments with the tiers involved have coped.

I myself in viewing most ADV 1v1 games in classic have seen that Pressure Stall is clearly the centralizing metagame force, and old gens sleep is always supid pre-gen 6, but I don't think my opinions on whether or not ADV 1v1 absolutely needs to get rid of them right now, or if a suspect could wait, matters much. Just that he can do either or.

However, there are a couple things I would caution about, although Neomon probably already knows this. One is how practical a suspect test could be during a huge oldgens tournament. This would probably have to involve a large amount of discussion from plenty of players involved in the playoffs, who individually may or may not want to bother tampering with a tournament they are involved in, which could skew the outcome of the suspect against the healthier conclusion. Additionally, even if players choose to remain unbiased, prepping for the overall tournament + other events going on in 1v1 like Gen 8 could take the attention of people involved. Also, theres the issue of what kind tier players could play in rounds where they are observing the old rules, but the new bans have already taken into account. But, if Neomon thinks he could avoid this, then he should feel free to do a suspect, if he thinks it is best for ADV 1v1.

Last edited:

dom

Banned deucer.
pressure is unbannable anyways without dream world abilities. you realistically shouldn't ban this ability nor any abusers of it. god forbid adv has anything centralizing tho

sleep ban rn makes sense w tiebreaker that way we have an improved meta once it's done and is good to go for playoffs. we have the cup top 6 as voters + maybe last year's semis so a suspect is v feasible rn i really don't know why sleep should stay at all. or neo or whoever can just form some random council to vote on it (which could possibly help clean up the vr?!?!? 2 birds one stone..) like honestly there's not really any defense for this shit at this point 2-5 turns is stupid especially on a mon that outspeeds everything but raikou and aero and no a pluff ban shouldn't happen.

edit: banning something like mid sleep is totally fine and i don't see an issue w it. it's not a pivotal part of the meta that you shouldn't be allowed to touch and i see zero problems with doing so. we should handle this sooner rather than later cus i don't get why you'd want playoff games to potentially go down to stupid luck when that's preventable

Last edited:
Ban sleep not pressure. Without HAs as Dom has mentioned it's too harmful to the already small meta, it's already extremely diverse now. Sleep is def busted, you could ban now.

Reactions: dom

Cantius

I COULD BE BANNED!
OK so apparently there's this old thread about GSC 1v1 and everything I covered in my old post was already done with so I'm deleting it

But it would be nice if someone reposted the resources and the 1v1 upper staff reinstated leadership of the tier

Kaif

tensai
is a Tiering Contributor
idk how I feel about gsc 1v1 since I'm not a fan of adv 1v1 and wasn't around for when throwback was a real thing and not completely dead but I wouldn't be completely opposed it.
You don't have to do this. Meta changes get implemented during tournaments after different rounds. We already did this with the sand veil unban.

Like, y'all can be unbanning or banning whatever, regardless of tournaments taking place, for any tournament in general (assuming you are good council people xd). The health of the metagame comes before any one tournament.
having almost all ur teams become illegal is fun before playoffs

BW 1v1 is officially receiving sample team submissions! If you have any team(s) that you think would fit the bill, leave a message in my smogon profile or discord (Kaif#1998)

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Just saying that I'd love to take on a leadership role for GSC 1v1. I've honestly wanted to get back into 1v1 old gens for a while but didn't really know where to start.

And if we really wanna go all the way, what about RBY 1v1? Could be a bit too niche even for our standards but may as well be comprehensive.

Arai

aka the situation
is a Community Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Just saying that I'd love to take on a leadership role for GSC 1v1. I've honestly wanted to get back into 1v1 old gens for a while but didn't really know where to start.

And if we really wanna go all the way, what about RBY 1v1? Could be a bit too niche even for our standards but may as well be comprehensive.
Hmu if you're looking to develop these metas. Been wanting to get these going anyway because of tours getting hosted in RoA.

dom

Banned deucer.
upon request from 187 Fan i got oras stats from oras cup - ill maybe add in classic poffs or edit them into these. if someone wants im down to do the other gens too but idk if any1 cares
ORAS 1v1 Cup 3 Stats

Code:
+ ---- + ------------------ + ---- + ------- + ------- +
| Rank | Pokemon            | Use  | Usage % |  Win %  |
+ ---- + ------------------ + ---- + ------- + ------- +
| 1    | Charizard          |  110 |  20.07% |  50.91% |
| 2    | Mawile             |   86 |  15.69% |  59.30% |
| 3    | Metagross          |   81 |  14.78% |  50.62% |
| 4    | Kyurem-Black       |   80 |  14.60% |  56.25% |
| 5    | Greninja           |   69 |  12.59% |  43.48% |
| 6    | Sableye            |   54 |   9.85% |  57.41% |
| 7    | Heatran            |   53 |   9.67% |  52.83% |
| 8    | Porygon-Z          |   46 |   8.39% |  36.96% |
| 9    | Azumarill          |   44 |   8.03% |  56.82% |
| 9    | Garchomp           |   44 |   8.03% |  38.64% |
| 11   | Tyranitar          |   43 |   7.85% |  41.86% |
| 11   | Gyarados           |   43 |   7.85% |  39.53% |
| 13   | Diancie            |   40 |   7.30% |  52.50% |
| 14   | Gardevoir          |   38 |   6.93% |  44.74% |
| 15   | Venusaur           |   37 |   6.75% |  43.24% |
| 16   | Dragonite          |   36 |   6.57% |  47.22% |
| 17   | Genesect           |   35 |   6.39% |  37.14% |
| 18   | Lopunny            |   33 |   6.02% |  63.64% |
| 19   | Victini            |   29 |   5.29% |  72.41% |
| 19   | Whimsicott         |   29 |   5.29% |  27.59% |
| 21   | Meloetta           |   25 |   4.56% |  64.00% |
| 22   | Slowbro            |   23 |   4.20% |  34.78% |
| 23   | Serperior          |   21 |   3.83% |  76.19% |
| 23   | Hoopa-Unbound      |   21 |   3.83% |  23.81% |
| 25   | Altaria            |   20 |   3.65% |  35.00% |
| 26   | Manectric          |   19 |   3.47% |  42.11% |
| 27   | Medicham           |   17 |   3.10% |  76.47% |
| 27   | Terrakion          |   17 |   3.10% |  64.71% |
| 29   | Mew                |   15 |   2.74% |  46.67% |
| 30   | Sawk               |   14 |   2.55% |  71.43% |
| 30   | Volcanion          |   14 |   2.55% |  42.86% |
| 32   | Latias             |   13 |   2.37% |  76.92% |
| 32   | Aegislash          |   13 |   2.37% |  76.92% |
| 32   | Talonflame         |   13 |   2.37% |  38.46% |
| 32   | Heracross          |   13 |   2.37% |  23.08% |
| 32   | Jirachi            |   13 |   2.37% |  23.08% |
| 37   | Torterra           |   12 |   2.19% |  75.00% |
| 38   | Ampharos           |   11 |   2.01% |  63.64% |
| 38   | Snorlax            |   11 |   2.01% |  63.64% |
| 38   | Volcarona          |   11 |   2.01% |  54.55% |
| 41   | Empoleon           |   10 |   1.82% |  80.00% |
| 41   | Sylveon            |   10 |   1.82% |  60.00% |
| 41   | Porygon2           |   10 |   1.82% |  30.00% |
| 44   | Jumpluff           |    9 |   1.64% |  33.33% |
| 45   | Emboar             |    8 |   1.46% |  87.50% |
| 45   | Latios             |    8 |   1.46% |  75.00% |
| 45   | Registeel          |    8 |   1.46% |  50.00% |
| 45   | Togekiss           |    8 |   1.46% |  37.50% |
| 45   | Pinsir             |    8 |   1.46% |  37.50% |
| 45   | Riolu              |    8 |   1.46% |  25.00% |
| 51   | Hydreigon          |    7 |   1.28% |  71.43% |
| 51   | Haxorus            |    7 |   1.28% |  57.14% |
| 51   | Swampert           |    7 |   1.28% |  42.86% |
| 51   | Banette            |    7 |   1.28% |  42.86% |
| 51   | Magnezone          |    7 |   1.28% |  28.57% |
| 56   | Clefable           |    6 |   1.09% |  66.67% |
| 56   | Tornadus-Therian   |    6 |   1.09% |  66.67% |
| 56   | Chansey            |    6 |   1.09% |  50.00% |
| 56   | Camerupt           |    6 |   1.09% |  50.00% |
| 56   | Manaphy            |    6 |   1.09% |  33.33% |
| 56   | Chandelure         |    6 |   1.09% |  33.33% |
| 56   | Donphan            |    6 |   1.09% |  33.33% |
| 56   | Aggron             |    6 |   1.09% |   0.00% |
| 64   | Ferrothorn         |    5 |   0.91% |  40.00% |
| 64   | Rotom-Mow          |    5 |   0.91% |  40.00% |
| 64   | Landorus-Therian   |    5 |   0.91% |  40.00% |
| 64   | Blissey            |    5 |   0.91% |  20.00% |
| 64   | Landorus           |    5 |   0.91% |  20.00% |
| 69   | Archeops           |    4 |   0.73% |  75.00% |
| 69   | Hawlucha           |    4 |   0.73% |  75.00% |
| 69   | Thundurus          |    4 |   0.73% |  50.00% |
| 69   | Mamoswine          |    4 |   0.73% |  25.00% |
| 73   | Pidgeot            |    3 |   0.55% | 100.00% |
| 73   | Yanma              |    3 |   0.55% | 100.00% |
| 73   | Kecleon            |    3 |   0.55% | 100.00% |
| 73   | Vespiquen          |    3 |   0.55% | 100.00% |
| 73   | Pangoro            |    3 |   0.55% | 100.00% |
| 73   | Salamence          |    3 |   0.55% | 100.00% |
| 73   | Umbreon            |    3 |   0.55% | 100.00% |
| 73   | Durant             |    3 |   0.55% |  66.67% |
| 73   | Rhyperior          |    3 |   0.55% |  33.33% |
| 73   | Krookodile         |    3 |   0.55% |  33.33% |
| 83   | Gallade            |    2 |   0.36% | 100.00% |
| 83   | Avalugg            |    2 |   0.36% | 100.00% |
| 83   | Jynx               |    2 |   0.36% | 100.00% |
| 83   | Infernape          |    2 |   0.36% |  50.00% |
| 83   | Gengar             |    2 |   0.36% |  50.00% |
| 83   | Blastoise          |    2 |   0.36% |  50.00% |
| 83   | Surskit            |    2 |   0.36% |  50.00% |
| 83   | Rotom-Wash         |    2 |   0.36% |   0.00% |
| 83   | Scolipede          |    2 |   0.36% |   0.00% |
| 83   | Keldeo             |    2 |   0.36% |   0.00% |
| 83   | Alakazam           |    2 |   0.36% |   0.00% |
| 83   | Cobalion           |    2 |   0.36% |   0.00% |
| 83   | Toxicroak          |    2 |   0.36% |   0.00% |
| 83   | Cottonee           |    2 |   0.36% |   0.00% |
| 83   | Tangrowth          |    2 |   0.36% |   0.00% |
| 98   | Diggersby          |    1 |   0.18% | 100.00% |
| 98   | Sliggoo            |    1 |   0.18% | 100.00% |
| 98   | Articuno           |    1 |   0.18% | 100.00% |
| 98   | Rotom-Heat         |    1 |   0.18% | 100.00% |
| 98   | Tangela            |    1 |   0.18% | 100.00% |
| 98   | Reuniclus          |    1 |   0.18% | 100.00% |
| 98   | Scizor             |    1 |   0.18% | 100.00% |
| 98   | Tentacruel         |    1 |   0.18% | 100.00% |
| 98   | Aerodactyl         |    1 |   0.18% | 100.00% |
| 98   | Slurpuff           |    1 |   0.18% |   0.00% |
| 98   | Deoxys-Speed       |    1 |   0.18% |   0.00% |
| 98   | Tyrantrum          |    1 |   0.18% |   0.00% |
| 98   | Espeon             |    1 |   0.18% |   0.00% |
| 98   | Conkeldurr         |    1 |   0.18% |   0.00% |
| 98   | Hitmonlee          |    1 |   0.18% |   0.00% |
| 98   | Entei              |    1 |   0.18% |   0.00% |
| 98   | Sceptile           |    1 |   0.18% |   0.00% |
| 98   | Crustle            |    1 |   0.18% |   0.00% |
| 98   | Azelf              |    1 |   0.18% |   0.00% |
| 98   | Beedrill           |    1 |   0.18% |   0.00% |
| 98   | Machamp            |    1 |   0.18% |   0.00% |
| 98   | Murkrow            |    1 |   0.18% |   0.00% |
| 98   | Gigalith           |    1 |   0.18% |   0.00% |
- azu in top 10 is kinda crazy. i'm sorta past my azu fetish these days and av has dissapointed me a bit but splash plate / weakness policy are cool ideas for handling stuff like bulky zardy or kyub respectively.
- dnite is suprisingly high up for that thing struggling w a lot of common shit these days (wisp zardx, steels, stall, gren) but good for it i guess. i still think it's bad and should be like a- rank but imo scarf/specs have more potential than band/dd
- sab is #6 and p solid winrate, not a shocker w the winrate but yeah this thing is super good as always
- serp is super high, i saw a lot of AV this tour but subleech wouldn't surprise me
- manectric is stupid high (i think that was packedmouse spamming 1 team lol) but i think it's okay, beating waters and steels is nice since both are great in the meta rn
- latias has a p high usage rate and a super high winrate, good for that thing (wonder how many of those weren't my team)
- torterra higher than sylveon (stupid underrated). nice.
- registeel on the up and up

In-Game picks

Code:
+ ---- + ----------------------- + ---- + ------- + ------- +
| Rank | Leads                   | Use  | Usage % |  Win %  |
+ ---- + ----------------------- + ---- + ------- + ------- +
| 1    | Mawile                  |   38 |   6.93% |  63.16% |
| 2    | Charizard               |   37 |   6.75% |  40.54% |
| 3    | Kyurem-Black            |   29 |   5.29% |  44.83% |
| 4    | Metagross               |   27 |   4.93% |  62.96% |
| 5    | Greninja                |   25 |   4.56% |  48.00% |
| 5    | Heatran                 |   25 |   4.56% |  44.00% |
| 7    | Sableye                 |   24 |   4.38% |  70.83% |
| 8    | Azumarill               |   22 |   4.01% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Porygon-Z               |   18 |   3.28% |  11.11% |
| 10   | Diancie                 |   16 |   2.92% |  62.50% |
| 11   | Tyranitar               |   13 |   2.37% |  46.15% |
| 12   | Dragonite               |   12 |   2.19% |  50.00% |
| 12   | Slowbro                 |   12 |   2.19% |  41.67% |
| 14   | Victini                 |   11 |   2.01% |  81.82% |
| 14   | Meloetta                |   11 |   2.01% |  63.64% |
| 14   | Whimsicott              |   11 |   2.01% |   9.09% |
| 17   | Volcanion               |   10 |   1.82% |  50.00% |
| 17   | Gardevoir               |   10 |   1.82% |  40.00% |
| 17   | Garchomp                |   10 |   1.82% |  30.00% |
| 20   | Venusaur                |    9 |   1.64% |  55.56% |
| 21   | Aegislash               |    8 |   1.46% |  87.50% |
| 22   | Serperior               |    7 |   1.28% |  71.43% |
| 22   | Gyarados                |    7 |   1.28% |  57.14% |
| 22   | Terrakion               |    7 |   1.28% |  57.14% |
| 22   | Medicham                |    7 |   1.28% |  42.86% |
| 22   | Mew                     |    7 |   1.28% |  28.57% |
| 22   | Jirachi                 |    7 |   1.28% |  28.57% |
| 28   | Empoleon                |    6 |   1.09% | 100.00% |
| 29   | Emboar                  |    5 |   0.91% |  80.00% |
| 29   | Snorlax                 |    5 |   0.91% |  80.00% |
| 29   | Genesect                |    5 |   0.91% |  60.00% |
| 29   | Jumpluff                |    5 |   0.91% |  40.00% |
| 33   | Hydreigon               |    4 |   0.73% |  75.00% |
| 33   | Haxorus                 |    4 |   0.73% |  75.00% |
| 33   | Sylveon                 |    4 |   0.73% |  50.00% |
| 33   | Altaria                 |    4 |   0.73% |  25.00% |
| 33   | Hoopa-Unbound           |    4 |   0.73% |  25.00% |
| 33   | Blissey                 |    4 |   0.73% |   0.00% |
| 33   | Aggron                  |    4 |   0.73% |   0.00% |
| 33   | Riolu                   |    4 |   0.73% |   0.00% |
| 41   | Ampharos                |    3 |   0.55% |  66.67% |
| 41   | Registeel               |    3 |   0.55% |  66.67% |
| 41   | Lopunny                 |    3 |   0.55% |  33.33% |
| 41   | Landorus-Therian        |    3 |   0.55% |  33.33% |
| 41   | Heracross               |    3 |   0.55% |   0.00% |
| 46   | Volcarona               |    2 |   0.36% | 100.00% |
| 46   | Latias                  |    2 |   0.36% | 100.00% |
| 46   | Avalugg                 |    2 |   0.36% | 100.00% |
| 46   | Torterra                |    2 |   0.36% | 100.00% |
| 46   | Umbreon                 |    2 |   0.36% | 100.00% |
| 46   | Manaphy                 |    2 |   0.36% |  50.00% |
| 46   | Ferrothorn              |    2 |   0.36% |  50.00% |
| 46   | Rhyperior               |    2 |   0.36% |  50.00% |
| 46   | Chansey                 |    2 |   0.36% |  50.00% |
| 46   | Togekiss                |    2 |   0.36% |  50.00% |
| 46   | Surskit                 |    2 |   0.36% |  50.00% |
| 46   | Latios                  |    2 |   0.36% |  50.00% |
| 46   | Swampert                |    2 |   0.36% |  50.00% |
| 46   | Banette                 |    2 |   0.36% |   0.00% |
| 46   | Cobalion                |    2 |   0.36% |   0.00% |
| 61   | Sawk                    |    1 |   0.18% | 100.00% |
| 61   | Tornadus-Therian        |    1 |   0.18% | 100.00% |
| 61   | Jynx                    |    1 |   0.18% | 100.00% |
| 61   | Salamence               |    1 |   0.18% | 100.00% |
| 61   | Krookodile              |    1 |   0.18% | 100.00% |
| 61   | Donphan                 |    1 |   0.18% | 100.00% |
| 61   | Talonflame              |    1 |   0.18% | 100.00% |
| 61   | Thundurus               |    1 |   0.18% | 100.00% |
| 61   | Scizor                  |    1 |   0.18% | 100.00% |
| 61   | Magnezone               |    1 |   0.18% | 100.00% |
| 61   | Archeops                |    1 |   0.18% | 100.00% |
| 61   | Slurpuff                |    1 |   0.18% |   0.00% |
| 61   | Infernape               |    1 |   0.18% |   0.00% |
| 61   | Deoxys-Speed            |    1 |   0.18% |   0.00% |
| 61   | Tyrantrum               |    1 |   0.18% |   0.00% |
| 61   | Landorus                |    1 |   0.18% |   0.00% |
| 61   | Blastoise               |    1 |   0.18% |   0.00% |
| 61   | Hitmonlee               |    1 |   0.18% |   0.00% |
| 61   | Chandelure              |    1 |   0.18% |   0.00% |
| 61   | Entei                   |    1 |   0.18% |   0.00% |
| 61   | Pinsir                  |    1 |   0.18% |   0.00% |
| 61   | Manectric               |    1 |   0.18% |   0.00% |
| 61   | Durant                  |    1 |   0.18% |   0.00% |
| 61   | Machamp                 |    1 |   0.18% |   0.00% |
| 61   | Gigalith                |    1 |   0.18% |   0.00% |
[combos] [replays]

Quote bro what are you trying to prove w not letting me be on a council? not a PLATFORM for me to be on, omg. i don't know what the issue is with me positively contributing in old gens?? dom=bad punishing=good i guess. just confusing.

ban adv sleep. the council can be trash it doesn't matter there's nothing else to tier in adv

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)