2v2 2v2 Doubles

D2TheW

Amadán
Right so I figured I'd chime in on this discussion with my own perspective.

Personally, I favour the absolute ranking system utilizing the current tiers that we have right now. Unlike other tiers, a relative tiering system doesn't make sense for 2v2 as whether or not one mon is "better" than another (ie deserving to be ranked higher) is often pretty nebulous in this meta.

For example Kingdra is an absolute nuclear threat under rain. When under rain and especially with helping hand support from Politoed, it can dish out absolutely absurd damage with an almost unmatched speed tier. However this comes with the obvious caveat that kingdra must be in rain to accomplish this, being practically useless outside of rain teams bar some gimmick sniper sets or fringe use as an anti rain mon. Kingdra essentially requires using two slots on your team to make it worth bringing.

As a comparison we have Cinderace, another powerful offensive threat. With broke af ability libero, a bevy of good coverage and good attack and speed, Cinderace is able to threaten a wide array of targets and fit on many teams.

I don't think it's controversial however, to say that, in terms of sheer offensive power, Kingdra is a bigger threat than Cinderace. However the former only works on one specific team style while the other is far more varied in this regard.

So, in a relative tiering system, such as the one used by 1v1 to take an example already mentioned in the thread, which one would be ranked higher? I don't think there's a clear answer to this question. In 6v6 tiers, weather abusers such as Kingdra usually get very middling ranks, but weather teams in most 6v6 tiers are usually inconsistent, viewed more as gimmicks that fish for mus. In 2v2 however, weather teams (and other similar teamstyles like terrain spam) are legitimate threats that should be taken into account when building, especially in the current meta. The current system, using absolute tiers, fits this in easily with a dedicated tier for mons like Kingdra that only work on rain, sun, psyterrain etc. This is why I think we should stick with absolute tiers and frankly, I have yet to see any strong arguments to change our tiering system other than people voicing personal preference for a system they're more familiar with.

That being said, the lower tiers are in a bit of a state RN and I haven't hit the max word count just yet so I'm going to run through the lower tiers and make nominations for each of them.

T3-
:Aegislash: Aegislash - 4 I covered this one in my last post, go read that. TL;DR pretty poor meta mus but unique typing and ability means it still has a place in the meta.
:Arcanine: Arcanine - 4 man I'm really conflicted about this one. Purely in a vacuum, Arc is more than deserving of t3 but Incin is a hell of a thing to be outclassed by. There's definitely times where I wish Incin wasn't fighting weak and reliable recovery is a hell of a boon but tbh the number of teams I'd use this on over the cat is pretty low.
:Azumarill: Azumarill - 3 Competition from prim as a water fairy but it's a strong af physical attacker with good mus against all of the intimidate users with nice bulk to back it up especially with vest.
:Blastoise: Blastoise - 3 great support in fake out + follow me, good bulk, nice defensive typing and the ability to run a shell smash set to boot. Good mon, Indeedees ability to redirect while blocking fake out entirely is kinda just better but definitely usable.
:Clefairy: Clefairy - 3 clef ho is in baby. I could definitely live with this being in 4 but follow me is always good and friend guard is damn useful too. As one of the few redirectors with recovery it definitely has a place in the meta and I think it fits t3 fine.
:Darmanitan: Darmanitan - 3 incredibly strong physical attacker with good coverage that struggles vs fake out and redirection. Awkward speed tier too, but properly facilitated it's hard to counter.
:Darmanitan-Galar: Darmanitan-Galar - 3 ^ literally the exact same but even more polarised.
:Ferrothorn: Ferrothorn - 4 curse ferro can just win games and it's a great stop to rain teams. Can be very difficult to break without a fire or fighting type but those are in plentiful supply.
:Goodra: Goodra - 3 great answer to both rain and sun, good offensive special tank, just a solid mon.
:Hawlucha: Hawlucha - 2.5 Lucha is a hell of a threat but is basically only used on terrain teams. However it is one of the main factors in making terrain teams threatening so I think it definitely belongs in 2.5
:Kommo-o: Kommo-o - 4 Pretty similar to Goodra in a lot of ways but honestly, it's pretty outclassed by it's psuedo legendary brother. Still solid, just doesn't have the meta mus it used to.
:Mantine: Mantine - 4 This mon has never belonged in t3 and I don't understand how it got here. Utterly outclassed as a swift swim mon, it is at least a decent special tank with a nice typing and reliable recovery.
:Passimian: Passimian - 5 Very outclassed by Mienshao, only niche is a bulkier set utilizing Vest. It can at least kill Incin through chople thanks to defiant (bulk dependant) and I could definitely see this being unranked at a later date but 5 is fine for now.
:Snorlax: Snorlax - 3 I've outlined my thoughts on this enough times, I still think it can hold its own in 2 but 3 is fine.
:Volcarona: Volcarona - 3 potent offensive threat and good redirector letting it fulfill two roles in one. Nice mon, irritated by lots of fire type competition.
:Weezing-Galar: Weezing-Galar - 3 Solid defensive mon with decent offensive tools and a choice of two good abilities depending on your needs. Ngas is hella strong but only fits certain teams.

T4
:Bisharp: Bisharp - UR talked about this mon when it was originally nommed. To be blunt, it's dogshit. Go read the other post for more detail.
:Braviary: Braviary - 5 This mon kinda sucks since it's never killing chople incin and it's typing is just kind of meh
:Bronzong: Bronzong - 5 the more I think about this one the more meh it is. It is at least usable and there are legitimate reasons to put it on a team but it's resoundingly mediocre
:Charizard: Charizard - 5 Nuclear under sun, better abusers exist tho
:Dragapult: Dragapult - 4 fits t4 fine, able to hit physically or specially or go support with dual screens. Nice mon.
:Dusclops: Dusclops - 4 good TR setter with some nice tricks to support it's offensive threat further
:Gastrodon: Gastrodon - 4 decent meta mus, hard to kill and checks some nice stuff like Incin and zera. Maybe outclassed as a water but ground typing is pretty useful. Solid
:Grimmsnarl: Grimmsnarl - 4 see other post
:Gyarados: Gyarados - 5 No discernable niche, generally meh, intimidate is still useful and it's mu spread is kind of interesting so 5 is fine.
:Hitmontop: Hitmontop - 5 Top is worse Scrafty is worse Incineroar. Pretty poor stats and it's also outclassed by Mienshao for good measure.
:Hydreigon: Hydreigon - 5 low-key underated but it's got no real niche and a lot of dragon and dark type competition
:Indeedee: Indeedee - 5 Very few scenarios where I'd use this over it's sister
:Milotic: Milotic - 4 Insanely specially bulky, good at dissuading Incin, decently strong even without competitive boosts
:Ninetales: Ninetales - 4 very few reasons to use this over Tork but Mish had used it to good effect so 4 is fine
:Pincurchin: Pincurchin - 4 Eterrain is incredibly strong if not properly prepped for, very good at catching oppos off guard
:Raichu-Alola: Raichu-Alola - 4 ^
:Rhyperior: Rhyperior - 4 Strong ass TR Mon especially since it's easy to proc weakness policy
:Rotom-Heat: Rotom-Heat - Like washtom this has no defined niche but a solid group if traits that make a decent mon with a lot of competition. Ranking it the same as it's brother.
:Sawk: Sawk - Ur Unrank this already it hurts ;w;
:Scizor: Scizor - 4 covered in another post
:Scrafty: Scrafty - 4 covered in another post
:Sylveon: Sylveon - 4 hyper voice go brrr, most steels kinda suck RN and sylv exploits that. Fire types are a pain but the most popular one isn't a resist.

T5
:Accelgor: Accelgor - 5 Final gambit really is good, shame everything else about this mon sucks
:Chandelure: Chandelure - 5 covered in another post
:Conkeldurr: Conkeldurr - 5 covered in another post
:Dracozolt: Dracozolt - Ur Zera is better as an electric, there's a myriad of better dragons
:drapion: Drapion - 5 covered in another post
:Durant: Durant - Ur this Mon sucks, change my mind
:Gardevoir: Gardevoir - 5 covered in another post
:Gigalith: Gigalith - Ur no real niche over ttar or even Hippo. Just pretty bad
:Haxorus: Haxorus - Ur Why would I ever use this
:Krookodile: Krookodile - 5 I still think this has some potential and I've tinkered with it but I could see it dropping to UR
:Keldeo: Keldeo - UR I put this in 5 last time but honestly I don't think it's good enough. If it stays in 5, fine but honestly prim/watershifu outclass it
:Kyurem: Kyurem - 5 lots of dragon competition, not bad tho, an ice type that doesn't auto lose to Incin is nice
:Ludicolo: Ludicolo - 5 I still think this mon is neat and underprepped for but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
:Magnezone: Magnezone - 5 on the fence about this one cos it's got some nice traits but I can defo see this being unranked in the future
:Malamar: Malamar - Ur This mon sucks, like actually. Very few reasons to use it bar gimmicks.
:Mr Mime: Mr Mime - 5 Generally outclassed by Indeedee/Blastoise, will still put in work cos fake out + redirection is just good
:Porygon-Z: Porygon-Z - 5 One time kill button, needs a lot of support
:Raichu: Raichu - Ur this things days are long over, pretty sure it's only here cos we forgot about it
:Rotom-Mow: Rotom-Mow - Ur Why would you use this?
:stoutland: Stoutland - Ur Covered this in another post but this mon is still absolutely awful and the fact that's on the VR makes me so sad.
:Sirfetchd: Sirfetch'd - Ur lots of fighting type competition, usable but meh
:Tangrowth: Tangrowth - 5 redirector, outclassed in most cases by Amoongus but it's still decent.
:Terrakion: Terrakion - 5 covered in another post
:Toxtricity: Toxtricity - Ur This mon is just kinda bad lol, rip Partman's sample

Those are all noms btw mubs, have fun with the sheet :psysly:. In conclusion, keep the tiering system, cull the lower tiers

Now stop posting shitty one liners, cheers

Last edited:

Itchy

take all my data, what will you find?
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Let's try that one again :)

So, I know council is going through the process of revamping the VR, but I have a sample team to renom, so here goes nothing :stufful:
Also, I want new people to be able to spam Cinderace get a feel for how Cinderace operates, and rn, there's no Cinderace sample :(

The team is called Cinderace Balanced Offense, and looks like this: :Incineroar: :Cinderace: :Goodra: :Rillaboom:

Incineroar @ Chople Berry
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 236 HP / 148 Atk / 36 Def / 88 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Flare Blitz
- Knock Off
- Protect

Cinderace @ Life Orb
Ability: Libero
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Protect
- Pyro Ball
- Sucker Punch
- High Jump Kick

Goodra @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 224 HP / 16 Def / 144 SpA / 124 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Thunderbolt
- Protect

Rillaboom @ Assault Vest
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 108 Atk / 32 Def / 60 SpD / 56 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Grassy Glide
- Wood Hammer
- High Horsepower

Q: Does this team lose to Psyspam? :indeedee: :alakazam:
s/o to turtalkatthing for testing psyspam with me :jellicent: (please excuse the Ninetales, I was working on an old version of the team)

Q: What's your rain answer? :POLITOED: :KINGDRA::mantine:
A: AV Rillaboom can take what ever is thrown at it and 2HKO with glide. :GOODRA: :Rillaboom:
252+ SpA Life Orb Kingdra Draco Meteor vs. 224 HP / 0 SpD Goodra: 346-408 (91.7 - 108.2%) -- 50% chance to OHKO

+2 144+ SpA Goodra Draco Meteor vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Kingdra: 794-936 (271.9 - 320.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ SpA Life Orb Mantine Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 112 SpD Assault Vest Rillaboom: 283-338 (82.9 - 99.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Grassy Terrain recovery

108+ Atk Rillaboom Grassy Glide vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mantine in Grassy Terrain: 192-226 (61.7 - 72.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ SpA Life Orb Kingdra Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 112 SpD Assault Vest Rillaboom: 213-252 (62.4 - 73.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Grassy Terrain recovery

Conclusion: S/o to Vrji for absolutely roasting my previous submission :STUFFUL:

Last edited:
>Non choiced vish is quite rare
I don't know which rock you're been living under but LO vish is the standard, also tflame vish can just double protect with no consequence against your team.

I don't really see why it needs to be a sun team, just because it has 1.5 fire types, maybe if you replace Ninetales (which you yourself qualified as useless) with a bulky grass type like AV Rilla the team might be better.

Itchy

is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
>Non choiced vish is quite rare
I don't know which rock you're been living under but LO vish is the standard, also tflame vish can just double protect with no consequence against your team.

I don't really see why it needs to be a sun team, just because it has 1.5 fire types, maybe if you replace Ninetales (which you yourself qualified as useless) with a bulky grass type like AV Rilla the team might be better.
I'll take a look at that! Ty for pointing that out <3

Itchy

Let's try that one again :)

So, I know council is going through the process of revamping the VR, but I have a sample team to renom, so here goes nothing :stufful:
Also, I want new people to be able to spam Cinderace get a feel for how Cinderace operates, and rn, there's no Cinderace sample :(

The team is called Cinderace Balanced Offense, and looks like this: :Incineroar: :Cinderace: :Goodra: :Rillaboom:

Incineroar @ Chople Berry
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 236 HP / 148 Atk / 36 Def / 88 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Flare Blitz
- Knock Off
- Protect

Cinderace @ Life Orb
Ability: Libero
Jolly Nature
- Protect
- Pyro Ball
- Sucker Punch
- High Jump Kick

Goodra @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 224 HP / 16 Def / 144 SpA / 124 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Thunderbolt
- Protect

Rillaboom @ Assault Vest
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 108 Atk / 32 Def / 60 SpD / 56 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Grassy Glide
- Wood Hammer
- High Horsepower

Q: Does this team lose to Psyspam? :indeedee: :alakazam:
s/o to turtalkatthing for testing psyspam with me :jellicent: (please excuse the Ninetales, I was working on an old version of the team)

Q: What's your rain answer? :POLITOED: :KINGDRA::mantine:
A: AV Rillaboom can take what ever is thrown at it and 2HKO with glide. :GOODRA: :Rillaboom:
252+ SpA Life Orb Kingdra Draco Meteor vs. 224 HP / 0 SpD Goodra: 346-408 (91.7 - 108.2%) -- 50% chance to OHKO

+2 144+ SpA Goodra Draco Meteor vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Kingdra: 794-936 (271.9 - 320.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ SpA Life Orb Mantine Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 112 SpD Assault Vest Rillaboom: 283-338 (82.9 - 99.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Grassy Terrain recovery

108+ Atk Rillaboom Grassy Glide vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mantine in Grassy Terrain: 192-226 (61.7 - 72.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ SpA Life Orb Kingdra Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 112 SpD Assault Vest Rillaboom: 213-252 (62.4 - 73.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Grassy Terrain recovery

Conclusion: S/o to Vrji for absolutely roasting my previous submission :STUFFUL:

:Aegislash: -> 4
:Arcanine: -> 4
:Ferrothorn: -> 4
:Hawlucha: -> 2.5
:Kommo-o: -> 4
:Mantine: -> 4
:Passimian: -> 5
:Bisharp: -> UR
:Braviary: -> 5
:Bronzong: -> 5
:Charizard: -> 5
:Gyarados: -> UR
:Hitmontop: -> 5
:Hydreigon: -> 5
:Indeedee: -> 5
:Rotom-Heat: -> 5
:Dracozolt: -> UR
:Durant: -> UR
:Haxorus: -> UR
:Keldeo: -> UR
:Malamar: -> UR
:Raichu: -> UR
:Stoutland: -> UR
:Toxtricity: -> UR
:Hatterene: -> 3
:Torkoal: -> 2.5
:Sawk: -> UR
:Sylveon: -> 5
:Drapion: -> UR
:Ludicolo: -> UR
:Gigalith: -> UR
:Mr. Mime: -> UR

1600712906109.png

The 2v2 council has decided to open up discussion on suspecting Urshifu-S.

With its introduction in DLC1, Urshifu-S has become one of the most potent offensive threats in the 2v2 netagame, notably due to its great Dark / Fighting STAB combination in conjunction with its ability, Unseen Fists. Wicked Blow’s 100% crit rate essentially gives it a 120 BP STAB that is immune to Intimidate, doing a significant chunk of damage to nearly everything. You can’t position against it with Protect either; It’s ability in Unseen Fists allows all of its contact moves to bypass protection, allowing it to easily nab KOs on opposing threats. Urshifu is also notably bulky on the physical Side, making it more of a menace to handle.

Of course, Urshifu is not without its downsides. A 4x weakness to fairy-types give pokemon such as Togekiss and Primarina the ability to OHKO Urshifu if given the opportunity, while resisting both its STABs. Its Special Defense isn’t that good either, leaving it open to be KOd by the Special Attackers of the metagame. But remember, you aren’t only bringing one Pokemon onto the field. Here’s some notable partners.

:zeraora:
Zeraora is easily Urshifu’s best teammate, and for good reason; It’s the fastest Fake Out user in the metagame. This allows it to prevent notable Fairy-types such as Primarina and Togekiss from attacking Urshifu along with having a good matchup if it comes down to a 1v1. This core has dominated OM Snake, with both Urshifu and Zeraora having high Usage and Win Rates in this recent edition of OM Snake.

:Amoonguss:
Amoonguss is also a notable partner for Urshifu, being a redirector that can handle a lot of Urshifu’s problems with Spore and having a generally strong matchup versus Fairy-types as well.

What are your thoughts on Urshifu? Is it an overwhelming force in the metagame, or just a notable Pokemon that can't live a fairy attack? As always, thanks for reading and have a nice day. Mubs out.

I already said this in the past but I don't think Urshifu is broken at all. Weezing-G is a very underrated perfect counter to it, and solves any urshifu problems a team might have, as do most good fairy types. Additionally, colbour Indeedee-F + Literally any good special attacker (preferrably with a fairy move) completely destroy both pairings with Zeraora and Amoongus.
Urshifu is very strong, a t1 mon for sure, but I think it shares a place with pre nerf Psyspam, in being a very powerful archetype with multiple good answers that you just have to bring.
I don't think a suspect is necessary at all, people just need to get used to not being able to click protect t1 every single time.
I remember Mubs saying that blaziken was banned in Oras because "people didn't know how to deal with it at the time", let's not repeat that mistake.

what pqs said

Krytocon

I do things (sometimes)
is a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
:Aegislash: -> 4
:Arcanine: -> 4
:Ferrothorn: -> 4
:Hawlucha: -> 2.5
:Kommo-o: -> 4
:Mantine: -> 4
:Passimian: -> 5
:Bisharp: -> UR
:Braviary: -> 5
:Bronzong: -> 5
:Charizard: -> 5
:Gyarados: -> UR
:Hitmontop: -> 5
:Hydreigon: -> 5
:Indeedee: -> 5
:Rotom-Heat: -> 5
:Dracozolt: -> UR
:Durant: -> UR
:Haxorus: -> UR
:Keldeo: -> UR
:Malamar: -> UR
:Raichu: -> UR
:Stoutland: -> UR
:Toxtricity: -> UR
:Hatterene: -> 3
:Torkoal: -> 2.5
:Sawk: -> UR
:Sylveon: -> 5
:Drapion: -> UR
:Ludicolo: -> UR
:Gigalith: -> UR
:Mr. Mime: -> UR

View attachment 277199
The 2v2 council has decided to open up discussion on suspecting Urshifu-S.

With its introduction in DLC1, Urshifu-S has become one of the most potent offensive threats in the 2v2 netagame, notably due to its great Dark / Fighting STAB combination in conjunction with its ability, Unseen Fists. Wicked Blow’s 100% crit rate essentially gives it a 120 BP STAB that is immune to Intimidate, doing a significant chunk of damage to nearly everything. You can’t position against it with Protect either; It’s ability in Unseen Fists allows all of its contact moves to bypass protection, allowing it to easily nab KOs on opposing threats. Urshifu is also notably bulky on the physical Side, making it more of a menace to handle.

Of course, Urshifu is not without its downsides. A 4x weakness to fairy-types give pokemon such as Togekiss and Primarina the ability to OHKO Urshifu if given the opportunity, while resisting both its STABs. Its Special Defense isn’t that good either, leaving it open to be KOd by the Special Attackers of the metagame. But remember, you aren’t only bringing one Pokemon onto the field. Here’s some notable partners.

:zeraora:
Zeraora is easily Urshifu’s best teammate, and for good reason; It’s the fastest Fake Out user in the metagame. This allows it to prevent notable Fairy-types such as Primarina and Togekiss from attacking Urshifu along with having a good matchup if it comes down to a 1v1. This core has dominated OM Snake, with both Urshifu and Zeraora having high Usage and Win Rates in this recent edition of OM Snake.

:Amoonguss:
Amoonguss is also a notable partner for Urshifu, being a redirector that can handle a lot of Urshifu’s problems with Spore and having a generally strong matchup versus Fairy-types as well.

What are your thoughts on Urshifu? Is it an overwhelming force in the metagame, or just a notable Pokemon that can't live a fairy attack? As always, thanks for reading and have a nice day. Mubs out.
Personally, Urshifu is extremely extremely good. Urshifu+Zeraora nullifies any prediction from turn1 because you can just single target the biggest threat and theres nothing they can do (except maybe ally switch or be bulky enough to live 2 urshifu hits). It's STAB coverage is good enough to hit everything neutrally except fairies. It's physical defense is pretty good at 100/100 and even it's lacking special defense can be patched up by an Assault Vest if the team needs it. I think it's definitely worth a suspect as Urshifu + 2 good teammates puts an enormous amount of stress on teambuilding because yes you can bring a fairy but also Urshifu has ways to outplay that, as well as your opponent taking advantage of you being worried about Urshifu in order to bait your fairy counter out and end up not picking it. I think most of you already know my stance on Urshifu, but it really centralises teambuilding especially with it's ridiculously high usage. You definitely need a counter to the 50% usage Urshifu, whilst maybe you could chance it on losing to a 1% mon. Suspect ples

Bit late on this, but here's total OM Snake usage stats. Huge thanks to SectoniaServant for gathering them.

Code:
+ ---- + ------------------ + ---- + ------- + ------- +
| Rank | Pokemon            | Use  | Usage % |  Win %  |
+ ---- + ------------------ + ---- + ------- + ------- +
| 1    | Urshifu-*          |   68 |  49.28% |  51.47% |
| 2    | Zeraora            |   40 |  28.99% |  50.00% |
| 3    | Incineroar         |   29 |  21.01% |  48.28% |
| 4    | Talonflame         |   24 |  17.39% |  54.17% |
| 5    | Amoonguss          |   20 |  14.49% |  65.00% |
| 6    | Weezing-Galar      |   19 |  13.77% |  52.63% |
| 7    | Necrozma           |   18 |  13.04% |  72.22% |
| 7    | Rillaboom          |   18 |  13.04% |  61.11% |
| 9    | Primarina          |   17 |  12.32% |  52.94% |
| 9    | Cinderace          |   17 |  12.32% |  52.94% |
| 11   | Whimsicott         |   14 |  10.14% |  35.71% |
| 12   | Venusaur           |   13 |   9.42% |  53.85% |
| 12   | Excadrill          |   13 |   9.42% |  46.15% |
| 14   | Volcarona          |   12 |   8.70% |  66.67% |
| 14   | Aegislash          |   12 |   8.70% |  41.67% |
| 14   | Mew                |   12 |   8.70% |  33.33% |
| 17   | Togekiss           |   11 |   7.97% |  72.73% |
| 17   | Ninetales          |   11 |   7.97% |  45.45% |
| 19   | Sylveon            |   10 |   7.25% |  40.00% |
| 20   | Blastoise          |    9 |   6.52% |  66.67% |
| 20   | Dracovish          |    9 |   6.52% |  44.44% |
| 22   | Alakazam           |    8 |   5.80% |  50.00% |
| 23   | Indeedee-F         |    7 |   5.07% |  71.43% |
| 23   | Dragapult          |    7 |   5.07% |  57.14% |
| 23   | Mandibuzz          |    7 |   5.07% |  42.86% |
| 23   | Terrakion          |    7 |   5.07% |  42.86% |
| 27   | Chansey            |    6 |   4.35% |  50.00% |
| 27   | Kommo-o            |    6 |   4.35% |  50.00% |
| 29   | Charizard          |    5 |   3.62% |  60.00% |
| 29   | Kyurem             |    5 |   3.62% |  60.00% |
| 29   | Porygon2           |    5 |   3.62% |  40.00% |
| 29   | Tyranitar          |    5 |   3.62% |  40.00% |
| 29   | Accelgor           |    5 |   3.62% |  40.00% |
| 29   | Sableye            |    5 |   3.62% |  20.00% |
| 29   | Indeedee           |    5 |   3.62% |   0.00% |
| 36   | Corviknight        |    4 |   2.90% |  75.00% |
| 36   | Snorlax            |    4 |   2.90% |  25.00% |
| 36   | Magnezone          |    4 |   2.90% |  25.00% |
| 39   | Scizor             |    3 |   2.17% |  66.67% |
| 39   | Inteleon           |    3 |   2.17% |  66.67% |
| 39   | Gastrodon          |    3 |   2.17% |  66.67% |
| 39   | Togedemaru         |    3 |   2.17% |  33.33% |
| 39   | Gyarados           |    3 |   2.17% |  33.33% |
| 44   | Hatterene          |    2 |   1.45% | 100.00% |
| 44   | Chandelure         |    2 |   1.45% | 100.00% |
| 44   | Pincurchin         |    2 |   1.45% |  50.00% |
| 44   | Raichu-Alola       |    2 |   1.45% |  50.00% |
| 44   | Hawlucha           |    2 |   1.45% |  50.00% |
| 44   | Azumarill          |    2 |   1.45% |  50.00% |
| 44   | Milotic            |    2 |   1.45% |  50.00% |
| 44   | Ninetales-Alola    |    2 |   1.45% |  50.00% |
| 44   | Goodra             |    2 |   1.45% |   0.00% |
| 44   | Kingdra            |    2 |   1.45% |   0.00% |
| 44   | Mimikyu            |    2 |   1.45% |   0.00% |
| 44   | Darmanitan-Galar   |    2 |   1.45% |   0.00% |
| 56   | Dusclops           |    1 |   0.72% | 100.00% |
| 56   | Darmanitan         |    1 |   0.72% | 100.00% |
| 56   | Marowak-Alola      |    1 |   0.72% | 100.00% |
| 56   | Torkoal            |    1 |   0.72% | 100.00% |
| 56   | Mienshao           |    1 |   0.72% | 100.00% |
| 56   | Gardevoir          |    1 |   0.72% | 100.00% |
| 56   | Swoobat            |    1 |   0.72% |   0.00% |
| 56   | Slowbro            |    1 |   0.72% |   0.00% |
| 56   | Drapion            |    1 |   0.72% |   0.00% |
| 56   | Alcremie           |    1 |   0.72% |   0.00% |
| 56   | Clefable           |    1 |   0.72% |   0.00% |
| 56   | Diggersby          |    1 |   0.72% |   0.00% |
| 56   | Duraludon          |    1 |   0.72% |   0.00% |
| 56   | Araquanid          |    1 |   0.72% |   0.00% |
| 56   | Pelipper           |    1 |   0.72% |   0.00% |
| 56   | Arcanine           |    1 |   0.72% |   0.00% |
| 56   | Frosmoth           |    1 |   0.72% |   0.00% |
| 56   | Sawk               |    1 |   0.72% |   0.00% |
| 56   | Copperajah         |    1 |   0.72% |   0.00% |
| 56   | Keldeo             |    1 |   0.72% |   0.00% |
| 56   | Hydreigon          |    1 |   0.72% |   0.00% |
| 56   | Lucario            |    1 |   0.72% |   0.00% |
My thoughts:
  • :urshifu: - Like I mentioned before, Urshifu (both formes) has both a 50% usage and win rate, which I find quite insane. Obviously, most of that usage can be credited towards Urshifu-S, with its Dark / Fighting Unseen Fists shenanigans, but I personally have had a liking to Rapid-Strike due to its ability to also break protect whilst being a very good counter to Incineroar, while not being as weak to Fairy-types. With that being said, Single Strike is without a doubt the most potent and prevalent offensive threat in the current metagame. Life Orb, Resist Berry, and Choice are some of its many effective sets. I've personally been using Choice Scarf, which Synergizes very well with the next Pokemon I'll talk about.
  • :Zeraora: - Zeraora is not that far behind from Urshifu. It's an amazing Fake Out user that synergizes extremely well with Urshifu due to its ability to incapacitate a check and 1v1 it if needed. Assault Vest and Life Orb are very good sets.
  • :Incineroar: - Incineroar has taken a step back from what it was in the beginning of DLC1, but it's still amazing. An intimidating Fake Out user with the ability to check the likes of Sun and Psyspam is great. Looking at replays, Chople has undoubtedly become its most prevalent set, primarily due to the Usage of Urshifu-S and other Fighting-types. Other sets are still good, though; I do believe there was a replay of someone using Assault Vest and still being able to live an attack from Urshifu.
  • :Weezing-Galar: - Galarian Weezing has become one of the premier checks to Urshifu in the current metagame, and for good reason. Fairy-type that can take a few Poison moves, doesn't hate Zeraora, along with its ability; Neutralizing Gas. NGas is easily a top 3 ability in the current metagame. Preventing any ability from going up is great for its ability to counter and facilitate.
  • :Necrozma: - D2TheW has shown how effective Necrozma is with its Power Herb set. The ability to straight-up KO Incineroar while also being an eforce user is the main reason for its 72% winrate.
  • :Mew: - Man. Mew with a 33% winrate. Not going to lie, Urshifu is obviously a reason why it's dropped off a bit, but I feel people aren't using it as effectively as they should. Of course, Imprison + Transform is amazing, but people have learned to prep for it quite effectively, and people need to adapt to that.
  • :Indeedee: - Why the hell does Indeedee-F have such a low usage rate? Psyspam is still a great playstyle. Of course, it's predictable, and people have grown to build for it, but Indeedee can work outside of Psyspam. It's the 2nd best redirector in the format, utilizing Follow Me while being Priority-Immune is not something to underrate. Of course, being weak to Urshifu-S is annoying, but Colbur does help to alleviate that problem.
Continued thoughts on Urshifu

If you haven't noticed yet, I've mentioned Urshifu-S quite a bit. I personally believe it should be suspected for some of the reasons I've mentioned here and in my previous post. I'll take some time to tackle some arguments:
Just use a fairy type
:blobglare:

I already said this in the past but I don't think Urshifu is broken at all. Weezing-G is a very underrated perfect counter to it, and solves any urshifu problems a team might have, as do most good fairy types. Additionally, colbour Indeedee-F + Literally any good special attacker (preferrably with a fairy move) completely destroy both pairings with Zeraora and Amoongus.
Urshifu is very strong, a t1 mon for sure, but I think it shares a place with pre nerf Psyspam, in being a very powerful archetype with multiple good answers that you just have to bring.
I don't think a suspect is necessary at all, people just need to get used to not being able to click protect t1 every single time.
I remember Mubs saying that blaziken was banned in Oras because "people didn't know how to deal with it at the time", let's not repeat that mistake.
Interesting take.

While I do agree that Galarian Weezing is one of Urshifu's best answers, it can be played around much like other fairies. Things like Choice Scarf do that quite effectively. Let's take your example of Indeedee, That can get doubled quite easily, leaving your Special Attacker alone. I'll assume that your Special Attacker can OHKO Urshifu, as you're pretty much done if you can't. Zeraora is fully capable of 1v1ing a majority of Special Attackers that would threaten Urshifu. It's not like Urshifu gets OHKO'd by any Special Attacker in the metagame; 100/60 isn't the best but it's workable. As for your ORAS 1v1 Blaziken comparison, people didn't know how to EV for it. As for Urshifu, it's not the case that people are mindlessly clicking protect against it and failing to handle it, Its the case that Urshifu is an amazingly strong threat in the current metagame that synergizes extremely well with other Pokemon, allowing it to bypass many of its counters and just being a menace to play against.

As for what the council is currently talking about right now, we're pretty much looking for a good means to suspect test. Room tours seem to be our only real option, but some of our members, notably 187 Fan, have mentioned how double elimination tours allow people who don't really know the meta to get reqs, which we'd like to avoid. I'm currently looking at a point system so stay tuned on that. As always, thanks for reading and have a nice day. Mubs out.

Gamefreak finally dropped the date for DLC, and it's quite earlier than what most of us expected, being October 22nd. With this in mind, the 2v2 Council has elected not to pursue a suspect on Urshifu-S.

Moving on from Urshifu, the DLC drop is in 3 weeks, so lets discuss!
(Inspired by... like 6 threads at this point)

Returning Pokemon:
1601575016521.png

New Movepool Adittions
Sources:
TR/TM - Datamine by @SciresM
IoA Tutor - Datamine by @mattyoukhana_

Anything remotely potentially relevant will be bolded.
These are subject to change (if Game Freak changes their mind).

:blaziken: Blaziken
TRs/TMs: Assurance, Revenge, U-turn, Close Combat, Aura Sphere, Heat Crash
IoA Tutor: Coaching, Scorching Sands

:dialga: Dialga
TRs/TMs: Breaking Swipe, Body Slam, Heavy Slam, Body Press
IoA Tutor: Scale Shot

:genesect: Genesect
TRs/TMs: Swift, Assurance, Leech Life, Endure, Blaze Kick (previously event-only)
IoA Tutor: -

:giratina: Giratina / :giratina-origin: Giratina-O
TRs/TMs: Phantom Force, Breaking Swipe, Body Slam
IoA Tutor: Poltergeist, Dual Wingbeat

:groudon: Groudon
TRs/TMs: Heavy Slam, Heat Crash, High Horsepower
IoA Tutor: Scorching Sands

:ho-oh: Ho-Oh
TRs/TMs: Fire Spin, Swift, Helping Hand, Imprison, Mystical Fire, Air Slash, Flare Blitz
IoA Tutor: Scorching Sands, Dual Wingbeat

:kyogre: Kyogre
TRs/TMs: Heavy Slam

:landorus: Landorus / :landorus-therian: Landorus-T
TRs/TMs: Self-Destruct, Scary Face, Weather Ball, Sand Tomb, Body Slam, Endure

:lugia: Lugia
TRs/TMs: Helping Hand, Imprison, Air Slash, Hurricane (previously event-only)
IoA Tutor: Dual Wingbeat, Scale Shot

:naganadel: Naganadel
TRs/TMs: Pin Missile, Endure, Toxic Spikes, Giga Impact, Swift, Assurance, Cross Poison, Hex, Breaking Swipe, Spikes, Dragon Dance
IoA Tutor: Dual Wingbeat

:palkia: Palkia
TRs/TMs: Breaking Swipe, Body Slam, Heavy Slam, Body Press

:pheromosa: Pheromosa
TRs/TMs: Assurance, Endure, Close Combat
IoA Tutor: Coaching, Skitter Smack

:rayquaza: Rayquaza
TRs/TMs: Breaking Swipe, Hydro Pump, Cosmic Power
IoA Tutor: Meteor Beam, Scale Shot

:xerneas: Xerneas
TRs/TMs: Swift, Draining Kiss, Smart Strike, Body Slam, Endure, Play Rough
IoA Tutor: Misty Explosion

:yveltal: Yveltal
TRs/TMs: Swift, Payback, Body Slam, Endure
IoA Tutor: Dual Wingbeat, Lash Out

:zygarde-10%: Zygarde-10% /:zygarde: Zygarde /:zygarde-complete: Zygarde-C
TRs/TMs: Swift, Payback, Breaking Swipe, Body Slam, Reversal, Endure, High Horsepower
IoA Tutor: Scorching Sands, Skitter Smack, Scale Shot

:buzzwole: Buzzwole
TRs/TMs: Revenge, Body Slam, Close Combat, Darkest Lariat, High Horsepower
IoA Tutor: Coaching, Dual Wingbeat

:celesteela: Celesteela
TRs/TMs: Self-Destruct, Body Slam, Endure, Megahorn, Cosmic Power
IoA Tutor: Grassy Glide, Steel Roller

:cresselia: Cresselia
TRs/TMs: Power Swap, Guard Swap, Body Slam, Cosmic Power, Stored Power
IoA Tutor: Expanding Force

:diancie: Diancie
TRs/TMs: Charm, Fake Tears, Sand Tomb, Guard Swap, Draining Kiss, Mystical Fire, Metronome, Amnesia, Endure, Baton Pass, Encore, Stored Power, Ally Switch, Play Rough, Body Press
IoA Tutor: Meteor Beam, Misty Explosion

:dragonite: Dragonite
TRs/TMs: Fire Spin, Breaking Swipe, Hydro Pump, Mega Punch, Mega Kick, Air Slash, Body Press

:kabutops: Kabutops
TRs/TMs: Rock Blast, Psycho Cut, Cross Poison, Razor Shell, Leech Life
IoA Tutor: Meteor Beam

:kartana: Kartana
TRs/TMs: Solar Blade, Screech, Endure
IoA Tutor: Grassy Glide

:nihilego: Nihilego
TRs/TMs: Rock Slide, Rock Tomb, Cross Poison, Hex, Body Slam, Endure
IoA Tutor: Corrosive Gas, Meteor Beam

:omastar: Omastar
TRs/TMs: Pin Missile, Liquidation

:salamence: Salamence
TRs/TMs: Air Slash, Breaking Swipe, Hurricane

:stakataka: Stakataka
TRs/TMs: Mega Kick, Body Slam, Endure, Heavy Slam, Heat Crash, High Horsepower, Body Press
IoA Tutor: Meteor Beam, Steel Roller

:tapu-bulu: Tapu Bulu
TRs/TMs: Mega Punch, Rest, Revenge, Bullet Seed, Power Swap, Guard Swap, Endure, Close Combat, Stored Power, Play Rough, Darkest Lariat, High Horsepower
IoA Tutor: Terrain Pulse, Grassy Glide, Misty Explosion

:tapu-fini: Tapu Fini
TRs/TMs: Rest, Dive, Guard Swap, Draining Kiss, Endure, Stored Power, Play Rough
IoA Tutor: Terrain Pulse, Flip Turn, Misty Explosion

:tapu-koko: Tapu Koko
TRs/TMs: Rest, Swift, Assurance, Eerie Impulse, Endure, Close Combat, Stored Power, Play Rough
IoA Tutor: Terrain Pulse, Rising Voltage, Misty Explosion

:tapu-lele: Tapu Lele
TRs/TMs: Rest, Charm, Power Swap, Guard Swap, Speed Swap, Psycho Cut, Endure, Future Sight, Stored Power, Play Rough
IoA Tutor: Terrain Pulse, Expanding Force, Misty Explosion

:thundurus: Thundurus / :thundurus-therian: Thundurus-T
TRs/TMs: Scary Face, Weather Ball, Assurance, Eerie Impulse, Body Slam, Endure, Electro Ball
IoA Tutor: Rising Voltage, Lash Out

:tornadus: Tornadus / :tornadus-therian: Tornadus-T
TRs/TMs: Scary Face, Weather Ball, Assurance, Body Slam, Endure, Nasty Plot
IoA Tutor: Lash Out

:zapdos: Zapdos
TRs/TMs: Hail, Weather Ball, Eerie Impulse, Air Slash, Brave Bird, Hurricane
IoA Tutor: Rising Voltage, Dual Wingbeat

:absol: Absol
TRs/TMs: Air Slash, Close Combat

:aerodactyl: Aerodactyl
TRs/TMs: Rock Blast, Dragon Dance, Hurricane, Psychic Fangs
IoA Tutor: Dual Wingbeat, Meteor Beam

:aggron: Aggron
TRs/TMs: Body Press, Sand Tomb, Rock Blast, Scary Face, Hydro Pump, Crunch, High Horsepower, Swift

:altaria: Altaria
TRs/TMs: False Swipe, Fire Spin, Breaking Swipe

:archeops: Archeops
TRs/TMs: Swift, Rock Blast, Assurance, Endure, Air Slash
IoA Tutor: Dual Wingbeat, Meteor Beam, Lash Out

:armaldo: Armaldo
TRs/TMs: Mud Shot, Shadow Claw

:articuno: Articuno
TRs/TMs: Weather Ball, Icicle Spear, Air Slash, Brave Bird
IoA Tutor: Triple Axel, Dual Wingbeat

:audino: Audino
TRs/TMs: Mega Punch, Mega Kick, Giga Impact, Body Slam, Endure, Swift

:aurorus: Aurorus
TRs/TMs: Weather Ball, Mud Shot, Rock Blast, Body Slam, Endure, Icicle Spear

:azelf: Azelf
TRs/TMs: Self-Destruct, Assurance, Drain Punch, Psycho Cut, Draining Kiss, Metronome, Tri Attack, Baton Pass, Encore, Stored Power, Play Rough

:blacephalon: Blacephalon
TRs/TMs: Fire Punch, Solar Beam, Fire Spin, Self-Destruct, Rock Blast, Shadow Claw, Mystical Fire, Endure, Encore, Zen Headbutt
IoA Tutor: Scorching Sands, Expanding Force

:carbink: Carbink
TRs/TMs: Charm, Sand Tomb, Guard Swap, Endure, Body Press
IoA Tutor: Meteor Beam, Misty Explosion

:carracosta: Carracosta
TRs/TMs: Mud Shot, Rock Blast, Endure, Muddy Water, Razor Shell

:cradily: Cradily
TRs/TMs: Mud Shot, Rock Blast, Dig, Grassy Terrain, Power Whip
IoA Tutor: Grassy Glide, Meteor Beam

:crobat: Crobat
TRs/TMs: Assurance, Agility, Crunch, Hex, Hurricane

:cryogonal: Cryogonal
TRs/TMs: Self-Destruct, Icicle Spear, Avalanche, Endure
IoA Tutor: Triple Axel

:electivire: Electivire
TRs/TMs: Weather Ball, Darkest Lariat
IoA Tutor: Rising Voltage

:entei: Entei
TRs/TMs: Helping Hand, Weather Ball, Agility, Flare Blitz (previously event-only)

:garchomp: Garchomp
TRs/TMs: Breaking Swipe
IoA Tutor: Scorching Sands, Scale Shot

:guzzlord: Guzzlord
TRs/TMs: Mega Punch, Mega Kick, Body Slam, Amnesia, Endure, Heat Crash, High Horsepower, Body Press
IoA Tutor: Lash Out, Steel Roller

:heatran: Heatran
TRs/TMs: Self-Destruct, Body Slam, Heavy Slam, Heat Crash, Body Press
IoA Tutor: Burning Jealousy, Scorching Sands, Steel Roller

:jynx: Jynx
TRs/TMs: Icicle Spear, Psycho Cut, Psychic Terrain, Future Sight
IoA Tutor: Triple Axel, Expanding Force

:latias: Latias
TRs/TMs: Psycho Cut, Mystical Fire, Air Slash, Breaking Swipe, Agility, Tri Attack, Baton Pass, Future Sight, Dragon Dance, Aura Sphere

:latios: Latios
TRs/TMs: Psycho Cut, Mystical Fire, Air Slash, Breaking Swipe, Agility, Tri Attack, Baton Pass, Future Sight, Aura Sphere

:magmortar: Magmortar
TRs/TMs: Weather Ball, Mystical Fire
IoA Tutor: Burning Jealousy, Scorching Sands

:mesprit: Mesprit
TRs/TMs: Drain Punch, Psycho Cut, Draining Kiss, Metronome, Tri Attack, Baton Pass, Encore, Nasty Plot, Stored Power, Play Rough

:metagross: Metagross
TRs/TMs: Psycho Cut, Cosmic Power, Brutal Swing
IoA Tutor: Expanding Force, Steel Roller, Meteor Beam

:moltres: Moltres
TRs/TMs: Hail, Weather Ball, Mystical Fire, Flare Blitz, Brave Bird
IoA Tutor: Burning Jealousy, Scorching Sands, Dual Wingbeat

:nidoking: Nidoking
TRs/TMs: Sand Tomb, Mud Shot, Rock Blast, Hex, High Horsepower, Body Press

:nidoqueen: Nidoqueen
TRs/TMs: Sand Tomb, Mud Shot, Rock Blast, Hex, High Horsepower, Body Press

:raikou: Raikou
TRs/TMs: Helping Hand, Electric Terrain, Eerie Impulse, Agility, Scald, Aura Sphere (previously event-only), Weather Ball (previously event-only)

:regice: Regice
TRs/TMs: Icicle Spear, Heavy Slam

:regigigas: Regigigas
TRs/TMs: Mega Punch, Mega Kick, Rest, Protect, Body Slam, Endure, Heat Crash, Darkest Lariat, High Horsepower, Body Press
IoA Tutor: Terrain Pulse

:regirock: Regirock
TRs/TMs: Sand Tomb, Rock Blast, Flash Cannon, Heavy Slam, Body Press

:registeel: Registeel
TRs/TMs: Sand Tomb, Heavy Slam, Body Press

:relicanth: Relicanth
TRs/TMs: Rock Blast, Liquidation, Body Press
IoA Tutor: Meteor Beam, Scale Shot

:sceptile: Sceptile
TRs/TMs: Solar Blade, Cross Poison, Breaking Swipe, Dragon Dance
IoA Tutor: Grassy Glide, Scale Shot

:spiritomb: Spiritomb
TRs/TMs: Hex, Phantom Force
IoA Tutor: Poltergeist, Lash Out

:suicune: Suicune
TRs/TMs: Helping Hand, Weather Ball, Agility, Liquidation, Air Slash (previously event-only)

:swampert: Swampert
TRs/TMs: Sand Tomb, Bulk Up, Darkest Lariat, High Horsepower, Liquidation, Body Press, Swift

:tyrantrum: Tyrantrum
TRs/TMs: Scary Face, Rock Blast, Assurance, Body Slam, Endure, Close Combat, Breaking Swipe, High Horsepower
IoA Tutor: Meteor Beam, Scale Shot, Lash Out

:uxie: Uxie
TRs/TMs: Drain Punch, Psycho Cut, Draining Kiss, Metronome, Tri Attack, Baton Pass, Encore, Nasty Plot, Stored Power, Play Rough

:victini: Victini
TRs/TMs: Mega Punch, Mega Kick, Fire Spin, Swift, Power Swap, Guard Swap, Speed Swap, Mystical Fire, Baton Pass, Encore, Future Sight, Blaze Kick
IoA Tutor: Scorching Sands, Expanding Force

:volcanion: Volcanion
TRs/TMs: Fire Spin, Scary Face, Rain Dance, Mud Shot, Thunder Fang, Misty Terrain, Focus Energy, Endure, Heavy Slam, Heat Crash, Body Press

:walrein: Walrein
TRs/TMs: Icicle Spear, Swords Dance, Hydro Pump, Heavy Slam, Liquidation, Body Press
IoA Tutor: Steel Roller

:xurkitree: Xurkitree
TRs/TMs: Endure, Electro Ball

These changes are definitely going to shake the metagame up heavily, especially since a lot of these returning Pokemon were staples in the previous generations of 2v2. Here (https://tiermaker.com/create/returning-pokemon-in-the-crown-tundra---tierlist-439238) is a link to the tiermaker containing all the fully evolved Pokemon returning in the Crown Tundra DLC. Here's my five-minute tierlist; feel free to make your own and share it in this thread.

1601583542898.png

A few questions to stir up discussion:
  • Do you think any of these Pokemon will take Urshifu's throne of being the best Pokemon in the metagame?
  • Which field effect (Weather, Terrain, Trick Room..) do you feel will dominate? How will the others fare?
  • Which currently viable Pokemon will fall off, and which will see a rise in popularity?
  • Which new Pokemon are you excited to be able to use once again?
As always, thanks for reading and have a nice day.

Last edited:

Itchy

Current fears / things that could be interesting:

Solar blade Kartana on sun could be interesting
Pheromosa/Buzzwole getting CC
Rising Voltage Tapu Koko
Expanding Force Tapu Lele
Tapu Bulu gets a lot of coverage it didn't have before
Diancie gets lots of support and setup moves now
Celesteela gets Cosmic Power
Dragonite and Salamence finally get useable flying STAB moves
Iron Defense Body Press Stakataka
Meteor Beam Nihilego might be cool with Power Herb
Xurkitree with Rising Voltage

Krytocon

I do things (sometimes)
is a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
What I'm worried about at the moment

Genesect can run anything, mixed, physical, special, a drive of your choice to support a certain archetype. Very unpredictable at preview, most likely used with rain to combat its only weakness. (though i don't think this will actually be top tier it's just the unpredictability that has me worried about it)

Eforce Lele is crazy, being able to set terrain and also be a potent offensive threat with Scarf or Specs allows for a multitude of semi-psyspam playstyles. I am very worried about this mon.

Rising Voltage Koko gives you an amazing Eterrain setter so you don't have to use Pincurchin anymore, enabling the fastest Fake Out in the West game and also crazy power on top of that. Life Orb Rising Voltage is basically a Z-Move every turn and paired with Koko's insane speed, decent Spatk and the ability to invest into defenses (see Elo Bandit vid on why Koko was banned from 1v1, the defense investment bit applies here too)

Victini is basically a better Accelgor for those that want to use Final Gambit as it has an actual offensive presence with V-create and Expanding Force maybe on a mixed Scarf set with Lele. Removing a Dark-type for Lele to nuke with Eforce is probably very viable. This is on my watchlist.

Zygarde with its insane physical bulk will most likely serve as a physical wall mon, with maybe band having some sort of niche? (thousand arrows is good yo)

I might fill this list out later but I mostly agree with Mubs for the tier list Free MegaRay
Mubs Out

E: My personal tier list
1601632333008.png

Last edited:

Morgan

Morgius Sweep
is a Pre-Contributor
Screen Shot 2020-10-01 at 5.03.17 PM.png

this is my list, i messed up and put aggron in the niche tier when it's def gonna be unviable

Yeah That's Epic tier:
Zapdos - does this really need an explanation
Heatran - Bro it's Heatran in 2v2 it's always incredible
Zygarde - Bro its CB Zygarde and nothing gets HP Ice
Tapu Koko - Rising Voltage
Tapu Lele - Expanding Force (might get banned)
Tapu Bulu - Bro it's Tapu Bulu and it has Play Rough now

Great tier:
Suicune - TW + CM Stuff
Latios - It's got a great stat spread, typing, and movepool for the current metagame
Cresselia - It's a good speed control user
Victini - It hits shit so hard, u know its just vic
Landorus - It takes dumps on stuff with EP + Sludge Bomb
Genesect - Hits hard, good coverage, solid stats

Good tier:
Entei - it's been good in SM and ORAS, it'll probably still be pretty solid
Latias - slightly worse Latios, might have a niche over it for stall
Garchomp - Would be better if it was a special attacker
Diancie - Offensive TR user that beats Urshifu OwO Idk if it gets diamond storm tho which is weird
Kartana - Yeah you know, it's Kart it deletes shit
Tapu Fini - It's fini

Niche or meh:
Kabutops, Armaldo: Rain
Dnite: TW
Aerodactyl: TW / Sky Drop
Swampert: TR
Salamence: TW + Intimidate
Metagross: Bulky Steel
Uxie: TR maybe
Thundurus, Tornadus: Prankster
Nihilego: Power Herb
Volcanion: Generally decent offense
Buzzwole: Fat
Xurkitree: TW
Celesteela: Fat + Pretty Strong
Stakataka: TR

Winning Playstyles:
Terrains got massively buffed (obviously)
Sun got nerfed, Rain and Sand (sorta) got buffed
TR Buffed
TW Buffed

On another note, how did we get 0 fake out users here besides jynx?

pqs

Banned deucer.
Tbh this looks like one of the more healthier metas to come out of all of the DLC 2 drops, gives me a less power crept SM vibe. There's not many obvious bans outside of the quickbanned Ubers and maybe the Expanding Force / Rising Voltage Tapu Lele or Tapu Koko drops respectively, but who knows at this stage. Genesect does really appreciate the Hidden Power removal in gen 8, but I still think it's far from broken, especially with a bunch of great Fire-types being able to fit on a variety of playstyles, most notably Incineroar and Victini being meta staples. Speaking of Victini, I think the banlist should be looked at in DLC 2:
  • :victini: :accelgor: Final Gambit should be quickbanned. Giving a base 100 all around Pokemon Final Gambit is absolutely absurd and there can be a case made that other Pokemon can also use Final Gambit effectively.
  • :kyurem-black: Kyurem-B in my opinion should be suspected to be unbanned. While being miles ahead even after DLC 1, it finally matches some Pokemon in DLC 2, and seeing that power creep would now be around the level of BW, and the Fairy-type existing, a lot of the new Pokemon have a good matchup against Kyurem-B and I think it could potentially be healthy in the tier.
  • :zygarde-complete: Yeah ban this lol
Okay that's it on banlist changes, unless I'm forgetting something important. Now onto what I think benefits or loses out the most with the new editions.

Benefits:

Speed control (Tailwind or TR)
While Tailwind has seen use in Gen 8 2v2 so far with Talonflame or Whimsicott usually being the main setters, TR has been a rare strategy for a while with Porygon2 being the only big setter and not many great abusers of TR that wouldn't just appreciate being without it.

Now, with the new editions in DLC 2, Tailwind and TR will definitely be much better. Tailwind gets Zapdos, Suicune, and maybe Tornadus could all be great setters, while there are a bunch of new additions that could abuse it, like Heatran (isn't forced to run Quiet anymore wheee), Zygarde, and basically anything that would benefit from getting the new same-turn updated speed mechanics. TR on the other hand gets Porygon2 (main setter), Diancie (possibly second setter), and Cresselia (alternative main setter) as TR setters. While the amount of Pokemon that could benefit from being on TR is lower, they definitely make up for it with the amount of raw strength they can bring to the table. Heatran, Zygarde, Tapu Bulu, Diancie, and Volcanion will all probably work the best in TR. I could also see Incineroar being a good support pick on TR teams.

PsySpam

LeleZam seems like an amazing core. Indeedee-F can really just be thrown out as Tapu Lele just brings much more to the table 90% of the time. 130 SpA + Fairy type + Expanding Force + being able to set PsyTerrain is just amazing, and this will probably get banned later on. Maybe Indeedee-F having HH / Follow Me is a small niche, but why do redirection when you can just kill the things you were scared of lol

Loses out:

Mew

Mew is gonna have to be stretched more thin now, as a bunch of the new Pokemon introduced are able to nuke through it or Taunt it, forcing it to run Mental Herb, bulk, etc. It'll probably still be a great threat but it still has to worry about Taunt being on even more great things along with PsySpam / Fake Out both still being very prevalent.

Urshifu

Does not like the new meta at all, with Tapus returning, and meta getting generally faster overall, like Latios, Kartana, Naganadel, Landorus-I, Garchomp, Genesect, and Victini can all put a dent into non-Scarf sets before being hit. With the right support it can still be good, though, just I don't think it'll ever return to its DLC 1 days.

Weather

Sun and Sand already lost relevancy in DLC 1, with Rain still being a middling archetype, and Hail being non-existent, DLC 2 brings nothing to the table in terms of weather abusers, other than some random bad Pokemon that get Swift Swim. I think the weather war archetype will be replaced mostly by Terrain wars in DLC 2.

One more thing I want to talk about, here is my tier maker list for DLC 2, and why I ranked them where I did.
1601606260758.png

Quickbanned before the meta starts:
n/a

Top tier:
:victini: Even with Final Gambit probably being banned, Victini will definitely still be great. Base 100 in every stat with great offensive coverage with moves like V-create, Blue Flare / Fusion Flare, Bolt Strike / Fusion Bolt, Energy Ball, Focus Blast, Grass Knot, Thunderbolt, Psychic / Psyshock, Expanding Force, Scorching Sands, and Zen Headbutt among more at its disposal, along with decent supportive coverage with Helping Hand / Taunt / Encore / Trick / Trick Room (lol) / Will-O-Wisp / Psych Up also being great, just make it a very versatile threat that deserves to be at the top.
:genesect: It's Genesect, doing the same thing it's been doing every gen. Download is a great ability that can pressure the opponent and physical, special, and mixed are all viable options, with a ton of coverage moves at disposal.
:zygarde: Zygarde is back again, and assuming Power Construct is banned, I can see this running a Band set probably in TR like it did in previous gens. Nothing really to say about this other than it's raw power and bulk will definitely make it an excellent threat.
:tapu-koko: :tapu-lele: They get rising voltage and expanding force lol
:tapu-bulu: I'd say it's basically Rillaboom but trading off Fake Out for the nice Fairy-type and STAB Play Rough to handle Dragon-types and Urshifu easier.
Pretty good:
:zapdos: :suicune: :tornadus: Premier Tailwind setters, each with their own weaknesses and strengths.
:latios: Life Orb is gonna be a gigantic nuke on teams, and a big threat to watch out for. Doesn't really appreciate the Steel-types and Fairy-types on top, though.
:heatran: Eruption + Choice Scarf OR Tailwind OR Trick Room go big brr
:cresselia: Alternate Porygon2 on TR, trading some bulk, power, and coverage for a free item slot that P2 wishes it could have.
:thundurus: Prankster Thunder Wave + Taunt while not being what it once was in BW is still a massive threat and Thundurus unlike other Pokemon has an actual offensive presence.
:diancie: Rock + Fairy is an interesting type combo, it's about 50/50 versus most of the meta and could definitely be a good TR setter / abuser with Weakness Policy or Air Balloon.
:volcanion: Just a cool mon that can be nice on TR again. Water type is nice for opposing Fire-types.
:kartana: Possibly a staple on hyper offense teams, Beast Boost + 181 Attack and the Steel-type that the meta needs will definitely be good.
Mid:
:blaziken: Speed Boost is interesting, I think it would work best under redirection with something like Amoonguss, as it definitely has a chance to sweep teams with support especially now that it isn't forced to run unreliable moves like Superpower or Low Kick as powerful Fighting stab, (CC available)
:salamence: Decent Intimidate setter with balanced attack / spa and nice 100 speed. Nothing too notable just looks like a decent Pokemon all around.
:metagross: While not excelling at anything in particular, powerful STAB Meteor Mashes coming off of a base 135 Attack along with it being immune to Intimidate is something to be aware of.
:latias: Will probably take the stall role to Latios as it did in gen 7 albeit as mega.
:garchomp: Again with Metagross, nothing about it really excels but it has some decent matchups along with a naturally high Attack and Speed stat. Rough Skin could probably come in clutch in some situations.
:landorus: Sheer Force boosted moves can OHKO a lot of unbulked targets, this is borderline pretty good tier, but I feel that the meta will end up getting bulkier over time. The lack of HP ice both helps but mostly hurts it.
:tapu-fini: Interesting case in 2v2, Misty Terrain is weird in the meta and I feel like this will get much less attention than the other Tapus. I frankly don't even know what it ran in gen 7 so I'll be interested to see how it turns out here.
:nihilego: :naganadel: Two Poison-types that punish the common Fairies for coming out on the field. Beast Boost will be pretty nice.
Probably will have a niche
:aerodactyl: Idk it's p fast and decent attack so it'll probably at least have a tiny niche
:dragonite: Multiscale + Tailwind maybe? Idk I see a bunch of people using Dragonite in random gens but never see anyone successful with it.
:crobat: Decent support mon with Inner Focus and neat moves like Super Fang, Taunt, and Roost.
:raikou: :entei: Inner Focus is cool, Raikou gets a bunch of new coverage in this gen while Entei just does Eruption stuff.
:buzzwole: Someone will probably find a niche for it, gets CC in this gen which is cool
:pheromosa: Fast AF mon with Beast Boost and super high base Attack and SpA make it an instant threat on the field, the big downside being how low its stats are otherwise, along with not many high BP moves.
:xurkitree: Tail Glow is cool and can do well with support. Can also probably find a way on to Electric Terrain teams since it gets Voltage now.
:celesteela: bulky bitch with a bunch of different options idk
:blacephalon: Beast boost go brr ig, immunity to Fake Out is also nice.
Likely Unviable
i aint explaining these

Oh yeah and
I realize that the Therian formes weren't on the tiermaker, even though they're going to be released in DLC 2. I'd say TornT will be unviable, ThunT I'd say is a Mid tier mon, being able to Volt Absorb Rising Voltages and having a 145 SpA at its disposal is really nice. LandoT could probably end up in Pretty Good tier, since Intimidate along with a good typing and decent coverage is really nice.

okay well that's it some of this was probably dumb because im tired lol

IBM

Banned deucer.
Aight so I don’t want to do a tier list cuz that’s kinda hard to tell where my opinions differ with other people’s so I’ll just have a list of mons people are sleeping on and what people are overhyping.

Slept on
1601605207380.gif

Regigigas now has access to PROTECT and a partner that can remove its ability. Weezing is pretty much the perfect partner for Regigigas because of it being able to completely shut down regigigas’s only weakness, fighting types. The catch is that if weezing dies you die in real life so protect that boi like your life depends on it.
1601605520461.gif

Ever wanted to delete a mon?

1601605754750.gif

The new tailwind mechanics and the probable spamming of tapus is very good news for Nidoking. It has stabs to threaten all of the top tiers that are coming and tailwind fixes its awkward speed stat.

1601606139937.gif

Cradily is gonna be great on sand to beat opposing rain and sun on its own, while also receiving a sand spdef buff. I think sand is going to be a stronger play style in this new meta because exca kinda just sits on tapus and most of the competition will be gone. 3 Fighting weak mons on one team doe...

1601606780991.gif

Steel roller metagross is the new wave. Just because it loses its mega doesn’t make it unviable ;__;

Overhyped
1601607209725.gif

Hot take: New gens genesect is garbo. The main argument for genesect is oOoOoo unpredictable but its really not, you might think it would have dozens of viable sets with drives and mixed coverage and shit but the only drive that doesn’t give coverage genesect already has is douse, and who the fuck needs water coverage unless you’re running some dumb Heatran bait that only does 60. Physical is also unviable because you lose bolt beam and the only reason to go physical is... stronger espeed? Genesect will only viably run Flash Cannon + Ice beam + some combo of protect / espeed / bug buzz / tbolt. Probably going to be somewhere in the 3/4 range.

1601607884569.gif

This is slower Drapapult with a different secondary stab and less coverage / support options. No idea why pokes are cool put this so high.

1601608130555.gif

No one uses this shit
1601608307541.gif

Undersped by every other tapu so it never gets its terrain up and the fun move boosted. Since this is going to be the tapu meta, that’s a pretty bad spot to be in. No hp ice means it gets completely and utterly fucked by ground types. Close combat helps with steels? Name one good steel that’s weak to fighting and doesn’t already put the slamma jamma on koko like ferro and kart.
252 Atk Tapu Koko Close Combat vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Kartana: 192-226 (74.1 - 87.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
DID I MENTION rising voltage doesn’t get boosted against mons unaffected by terrain? That’s right. Koko doesn’t get the necessary extra damage on mons like Celesteela,
252 SpA Life Orb Tapu Koko Rising Voltage (70 BP) vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Celesteela in Electric Terrain: 221-265 (55.6 - 66.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
Cresselia, Zapdos, and more. Unless you want to run fuckin double electric coverage. Koko will not be a top tier.

1601609366917.gif

FREE MY BOY

Kaif

tensai
is a Tiering Contributor
1601665013651.png

s: koko gonna do what it did last gen with its support movepool and terrain, rising voltage is ok but won't be broken or anything considering grassy glide broke!!. Lele with expanding force big broke, unlike dong indeedeef + zam u don't need a zam to make it strong so u can use a steel/dark counter alongside lele and just like last gen its probably gonna be suspected and banned but I hope it doesn't. Kart + bulu gonna grassy glide through the meta, good luck trying to beat grassy terrain now. 252 hp robyn kart is gonna tank everything and kill back, can't wait to use it.

thundI should be lower and celes should be higher btw. oh also free kyub

i am homeless its 1:32 am and lkjc will mald at my bad takes if I continue so goodbye!!

Predictive Team I made (without abusing the tapus):
Tailwind Torn seems broken idk, and Nidoking is a beast (40 hp is for lo bulu glide). Also we get to use modest eruption :Heatran: now which is epic.
Tornadus (M) @ Wacan Berry
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 220 SpA / 36 SpD
Calm Nature
- Tailwind
- Taunt
- Air Slash
- Protect

Nidoking (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 40 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 212 Spe
Modest Nature
- Earth Power
- Sludge Bomb
- Ice Beam
- Protect

Urshifu @ Life Orb
Ability: Unseen Fist
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Wicked Blow
- Close Combat
- Iron Head

Heatran @ Charcoal
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Protect
- Eruption
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power

Last edited:
Mid Effort Post about DLC2 and my bad takes ig
IMG_0586.png

i’ll not talk about Unviables will talk abt top tier and what i think is interesting

Banned lol is simple you guys should know why
Tested maybe and Best of top tier-
Honestly :Tapu Lele: might be restrictive the meta seems crazy with that looking to be being around in like every game suspecting, let’s see
think :Zygarde: will be very good it’s bulk is extremely good and thousand arrows spam against everything, great typing, don’t see major weaknesses except lele, it can prob take a hit from Koko. Might be overrating this and may not be as good but it definitely will be a solid splashable pick that can fit into teams needing bulk and spammable attacks
:Tapu Koko: is the fastest of the Tapus yes but rising voltage is strong even if you go mixed and extremely versatile in it’s sets. Rising voltage tect play rough etc it seems really nice against the majority of the meta if it doesn’t need to do terrain wars, that’s be it’s weakness.
:Tapu Bulu: Prob will be incredible, Grassy Glide, Fairy stab, Taunt decent bulk, good attack, can underspeed Lele/Koko and glide them and seems Incredibly solid, might even be better then Koko.
:Kartana: 181 attack band glides in Terrain lol, might fit into the tier below but is a great partner to Bulu and glide spam it can and will do. It can even pressure train with support + Fighting Coverage.
Top tier-
:Latios: Life orb Stabs threatens a lot, it just doesn’t feel as viable as top due to fairy weakness + another dragon but seems extremely solid with it’s general strengths. Latios is Latios.
:Genesect: It’s movepool is great, it’s just good in 2v2, download is an incredible boon to it and yeah. Just overall solid mixed/special attacker which can threaten some common mons. Coverage is up to what it achieves on a certain team. Versatility plays into it’s favour
:Landorus: Very Strong people who play SM will know lo sheer force is a truck and can run protect very well without losing on anything, it has a electric immunity too, which is nice.
:Landorus-Therian: Lando-T isn’t on the list but it seems great/good, hits p hard physically but it’s claim to fame is intimidate + it’s typing.
:Victini: Might be underestimating it but it’s really good. Glaciate Tect and V-Create Bolt strike, has great defences and offences, Can’t go wrong with this.
:Cresselia: Lol. Great bulk Trick room good support movepool, people who play 2v2 know of it’s potential.
:Tornadus: Prankster Tailwind + insert broken mon here.
:Heatran: this mon is a freaking threat, not having to run quiet for eruption makes it even better and it’s typing is sick af in this soon to be meta. Again, like victini you can’t go wrong with this.
So I’ll pick some from Good which i want to speak about-
:Nidoking: as people have pointed out, this about to be insane, Speed Control (tailwind mainly) + this will be great. It pressures almost all the top tiers with it’s stabs and coverage, it’ll surge into popularity due to MUs mostly and as D2 says- Nido can do anything.
:Stakataka: This bout to be a threat with 130+ attack Gyro ball in trick room, is also bulky af. My man Stakataka.
:Garchomp: Dragon Ground with stab quake which works with Torn/Flame, decent offensive mon, nothing much to say here
:Naganadel: :Pheromosa: :Celesteela: Eh might be worse but Naga is prob bad but can do some stuff to fairies ig. Phero is just a nuke but dies to everything so it’ll be bad as fake out speed control etc exists lol.
Cele might be a bulky attacker/Seeder, also seems not great, these mons are overrated and put them in the wrong tier.

Edit: Lkjc tells me Entei is viable and i see a niche, so imagine it’s good/maybe viable.
Don’t want to go lower then this, hope y’all read all of this. Have a nice day.
Mubs Out

Last edited:
Hey, thanks for all the discussion on the upcoming DLC. Let me take a moment to talk about some things coming up in the next month or so.

Council:

With the DLC drop, we'll be looking into establishing a Day 0 banlist off the information we've been given. I personally would like to be quite liberal with this banlist, as we'll have roughly 3-5 weeks before our next major tournament featuring SS, and I'm currently looking into adopting the ban slates that lower tiers have been doing since Gen 6, at least for the first month or so. There has been discussion in both the room and discord about the unbans of Kyurem-Black and Magearna in particular, and it might be worth it to give them a shot. Personally, I think they're too overwhelming, but it doesn't really hurt us that much to give them their chances. Either way, I'll bring it up with the rest of the council.

On the topic of our metagame council, we're looking to expand it with applications, linked here. We've generally have decided members through nominations but with the DLC drop, it seems best to find out who's interested and decide from there.

Tournaments

Thanks to all who've been playing and congrats to Djokra for winning SM Cup. I'll post usage stats and sheet soon in its respective thread. The next tournament up is the highly anticipated 2v2PL II, which will likely start (in manager signups) on November 1st, when Classic should be in finals. Expect some more information on that soon.

As always thanks for reading and have a nice day.

If yall want to play prototype dlc 2v2:
/tour create [Gen 8] 2v2 Doubles, elimination,,2, [Gen 8] 2v2 Doubles DLC2 Prototype Tournament
/tour rules !Obtainable Moves, +Nidoran-Male, +Nidoran-Female, +Nidorina, +Nidorino, +Nidoking, +Nidoqueen, +Zubat, +Golbat, +Jynx, +Electabuzz, +Magmar, +Omanyte, +Omastar, +Kabuto, +Kabutops, +Aerodactyl, +Articuno, +Zapdos, +Moltres, +Dratini, +Dragonair, +Dragonite, +Crobat, +Smoochum, +Elekid, +Magby, +Raikou, +Entei, +Suicune, +Treecko, +Grovyle, +Sceptile, +Torchic, +Combusken, +Blaziken, +Mudkip, +Marshtomp, +Swampert, +Beldum, +Metang, +Metagross, +Regirock, +Regice, +Registeel, +Latias, +Latios, +Spiritomb, +Gible, +Gabite, +Garchomp, +Aron, +Lairon, +Aggron, +Swablu, +Altaria, +Lileep, +Cradily, +Anorith, +Armaldo, +Absol, +Spheal, +Sealeo, +Walrein, +Relicanth, +Bagon, +Shelgon, +Salamence, +Electivire, +Magmortar, +Uxie, +Mesprit, +Azelf, +Heatran, +Regigigas, +Cresselia, +Victini, +Audino, +Tirtouga, +Carracosta, +Archen, +Archeops, +Cryogonal, +Tornadus, +Thundurus, +Landorus, +Genesect, +Tyrunt, +Tyrantrum, +Amaura, +Aurorus, +Carbink, +Zygarde, +Diancie, +Volcanion, +Tapu Koko, +Tapu Lele, +Tapu Fini, +Tapu Bulu, +Nihilego, +Buzzwole, +Pheromosa, +Xurkitree, +Celesteela, +Kartana, +Guzzlord, +Poipole, +Naganadel, +Stakataka, +Blacephalon, +togekiss, +necrozma, -final gambit
/challenge [user], [Gen 8] 2v2 Doubles @@@ two vs two, +Nidoran-Male, +Nidoran-Female, +Nidorina, +Nidorino, +Nidoking, +Nidoqueen, +Zubat, +Golbat, +Jynx, +Electabuzz, +Magmar, +Omanyte, +Omastar, +Kabuto, +Kabutops, +Aerodactyl, +Articuno, +Zapdos, +Moltres, +Dratini, +Dragonair, +Dragonite, +Crobat, +Smoochum, +Elekid, +Magby, +Raikou, +Entei, +Suicune, +Treecko, +Grovyle, +Sceptile, +Torchic, +Combusken, +Blaziken, +Mudkip, +Marshtomp, +Swampert, +Beldum, +Metang, +Metagross, +Regirock, +Regice, +Registeel, +Latias, +Latios, +Spiritomb, +Gible, +Gabite, +Garchomp, +Aron, +Lairon, +Aggron, +Swablu, +Altaria, +Lileep, +Cradily, +Anorith, +Armaldo, +Absol, +Spheal, +Sealeo, +Walrein, +Relicanth, +Bagon, +Shelgon, +Salamence, +Electivire, +Magmortar, +Uxie, +Mesprit, +Azelf, +Heatran, +Regigigas, +Cresselia, +Victini, +Audino, +Tirtouga, +Carracosta, +Archen, +Archeops, +Cryogonal, +Tornadus, +Thundurus, +Landorus, +Genesect, +Tyrunt, +Tyrantrum, +Amaura, +Aurorus, +Carbink, +Zygarde, +Diancie, +Volcanion, +Tapu Koko, +Tapu Lele, +Tapu Fini, +Tapu Bulu, +Nihilego, +Buzzwole, +Pheromosa, +Xurkitree, +Celesteela, +Kartana, +Guzzlord, +Poipole, +Naganadel, +Stakataka, +Blacephalon, +togekiss, +necrozma, -final gambit, !Obtainable Moves

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)