5th Gen OU Analysis Index - 89 BW2 Revamps On Site!

Yanmega is written

EDIT: Espeon (Baton Pass) is also written

EDIT 2: Didn't want to double post so, both of the above mentioned are done

I would like to reserve Espeon. I've seen it's Uber analyis but there is no OU one to my knowledge.

I've been lurking for a month or so and I like to consider myself a decent writer so I may as well start now that it is the holidays.

EDIT: So then what pokemon are still open for OU analyis's?

EDIT2: No Breloom I see. Reserveing it!

EDIT3: How dare you say that no more pokemon require an OU analyis. No Honchkrow? A couple of months ago he was the core of my OU team. So I'm reserving honchkrow until someone breaks my heart and tells me that he has already been done.

EDIT4: OK, I'm reserving the following

Honchkrow
Feraligatr (will remove if Honchkrow gets approved at the start)

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I would like to reserve Espeon. I've seen it's Uber analyis but there is no OU one to my knowledge.

I've been lurking for a month or so and I like to consider myself a decent writer so I may as well start now that it is the holidays.

EDIT: So then what pokemon are still open for OU analyis's?

EDIT2: No Breloom I see. Reserveing it!
Uh, Breloom is here...

The index is there for a reason. It lists all Pokemon currently on-site and all Pokemon currently reserved.

For sake of simplifying matters, there are no more Pokemon that "require" an analysis. You can post a skeleton of one that has not already been done for OU for QC's approval, but they are unlikely to consent unless it occupies a specific niche, and of course you have to have tested it thoroughly. Otherwise, you can submit a new moveset, but again, you can't just submit them for the hell of it. Testing is imperative.

Honchkrow has been completed to the best of my ability considering that I'm a beginner. I'm not too hopeful which is why I'm reserving the following.

Feraligatr

EDIT: Do wanna go on PO and play my team with Feraligatr and Slowbro, do you?

EDIT2: Sorry, didn't check the current analysis's hide tag.

EDIT3: I think Feraligatr is a safe bet actually. For Honchkrow it is only a matter of time before it gets QC rejected again so I'll move onto Feraligatr when that happens.

EDIT4: Could a couple of CC people do my analyis. Whether you disappove or appove it that would great!

Ok, it seems that you might not have understood BMB's post. What he said is true; there are no "required" analyses left to complete for OU. If you want to write an analysis that doesn't already exist, then you don't have to post here and reserve it. Just post a skeleton of the analysis for QC to look over. If it's rejected then that's that, if not, then good on ya. But for QC's sake, test your sets before posting them.

Honchkrow has been completed to the best of my ability considering that I'm a beginner. I'm not too hopeful which is why I'm reserving the following.

Feraligatr
Slowbro
SDS already has Slowbro's analysis, but if you want it, you can try to ask him if you can take it over (honestly, though, I think he'll say no...). As for Feraligatr, I think the general consensus was that it will get an analysis once Sheer Force is released for it. Try to see if there has been any discussion on the analyses or if someone already has it before reserving a Pokemon.

EDIT: Never mind, Sheer Force Feraligatr IS released, but Sheer Force means no Aqua Jet or Dragon Dance, which I see as Feraligatr's main advantages. Either way, if you've just used Feraligatr on one team, I would suggest testing it out on more teams before you make an analysis about it.

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Couple of things for you all

a) Just so everyone is aware, your options are not limited to submitting a new set or new analysis - you can also choose to revamp one that is currently on-site. These "Full Revamps" may or may not be necessary in the light of the recent suspect tests, but if anybody does indeed think that a previous analysis is now significantly out of date, then they can elect to do one of these.

b) Raikou requires a new OU analysis - anybody who wishes to do one would be greatly appreciated.

Continuez tout droit, mes amis.

Unfortunately, due to a busy schedule, as well as PO continually acting up on me, I haven't been able to work on Raikou. Could someone else please do it for me? Thanks!

I'll do Raikou. At least the pokemon won't be QC rejected due to being underpowered.

EDIT: It'll take me about a week to get the finished skeleton up, so bare with me with that.

EDIT2: Isn't there one already on site, or this because of its Dream World ability being released?

EDIT3: Awesome, thanks.

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
^ The Raikou analysis on site is the UU one, so you're good to go (unless there is some higher force in action)

may i take imposter ditto? because i think it will be released soon!

ill do a good job, i promise!

edit: how about banette in OU and RU

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
may i take imposter ditto? because i think it will be released soon!

ill do a good job, i promise!

edit: how about banette in OU and RU
Nope. You can't reserve anything that hasn't been released yet, regardless of how sure you are that it will turn up eventually.

As for Banette, if you think it's usable in OU then by all means post a skeleton thread and put it up for QC approval. However, it has been rejected in the past, so don't expect too much of it.

I'm reserving Jolteon (Baton Pass) since Hyperbeem hasn't worked on the analysis for ages, hasn't responded to either my messages or those of AccidentalGreed, and the set he's used is largely the one I suggested anyways.

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Okay, index fixes:

Also, I believe GtM has the right to do more than one analyses at once, and this should be so because
  • his Gliscor set isn't seeing interest anytime soon.
  • Hyperbeem doesn't show any visual interest in Jolteon.
  • he's interested, and it's his set.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)