a condiment study (POLL REPOSTED [re]vote)

whats YOuR favourite condiment

• Total voters

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Fuck sauces, PEPPER is where its really at! I like pepper on everything, from apples to pizza! Even peppered popsicles are good! Pepper is truly the Arceus of spices.

Fuck sauces, PEPPER is where its really at! I like pepper on everything, from apples to pizza! Even peppered popsicles are good! Pepper is truly the Arceus of spices.
fuck pepper. i'm a garlic kind of guy! garlic popsicles are infinitely better than pepper popsicles

Jumpman16

np: Michael Jackson - "Mon in the Mirror" (DW mix)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
edited this sham of a poll to include the best option, barbecue sauce

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
BBQ sauce needs more love. Also regular mustard sucks but SPICY BROWN mustard literally makes any food better.

Cream cheese is also good, I wonder if that would count?

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
since there is no Frank's Red Hot option (and I am ridiculously unable to edit the poll to add it) I refuse to vote

ketchup is great because its p. versatile and even tastes okay on its own

also, like 99% population at the very least doesn't mind ketchup meaning you can use it safely and not worry about someone hating it too much

Jumpman16

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
aww shit can i switch my vote to bbq?!?!?!?!?
i dont see an easy way of doing that without redoing the whole poll

which i probably should anyway because this is important as fuck

i think im gonna do that

I'm so confused. When I saw ketchup on the list I was like, "This isn't a 'What's your favorite way to completely obliterate any flavor the food you're eating has?' poll."

Seriously though. If you put ketchup on something all you taste is ketchup.

I'm not a big condiment guy, myself. I voted mayonnaise but I also like mustard.

For burgers mayo is king. (Though if you have tasty enough onions/tomato/lettuce you don't need anything.)
For sandwiches it just edges out the spicy brown mustard family.
For hot dogs you have to go with neon yellow French's.

Back to ketchup. If you're going to eat the awful stuff at least eat Heinz. Hunts is just sad.

Jumpman16

where the fuck is honey mustard
even though honey mustard is awful and i think very, very, very slightly less of you for having it as your favorite condiment, i think it's popular and distinct enough to be added

the same cant be said for like chutney or whatever the fuck lee posted, that limey shit is definitely going to be relegated to "some foreign condiment bullshit" territory

Jumpman16

OKAY i am done readding the poll. somehow bbq sauce is at the top now? oops

theres nine options, sweet & sour being the only one not mentioned thus far even though i actually dislike it cause in my experience its as popular as honey mustard so whatever

if we get enough consensus on any proposed condiment that isn't clearly "some foreign condiment bullshit" then i will add it, otherwise you can put your pom poms down

Jumpman16

also there are enough varieties of popular good shit like bbq sauce and hot sauce that we just have to vote for the specific option and then elaborate itt. i cant fairly add something like frank's red hot without specifying other superior brands of x condiment, besides, that's what threads are for right (np dionne warwick thats what threads are for)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)