Data ASB Raid Zone - General Thread (NEW REF PAYMENT)

New hotfix: Signature artifacts now only work on FE Pokemon, rather than the entire evolutionary line, unless otherwise specified.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Glyph of Synthesis: Causes Synthesis to always heal its user by a base 30 regardless of light conditions, and reduces Synthesis's energy cost by 3 under strong sunlight.
Glyph of Lucky Chant: Reduces the energy cost of Lucky Chant by 3, extends its duration by 3 actions and causes it to affect the entire team.
Cleansed Gracidea Blossom: Raises the power of Flying-type moves by 7, the holder's Special Attack rank by 2, the critical hit stage of Air Slash by 1 and the power of Air Cutter by 2. Whenever Air Cutter or Air Slash critically hit, the holder gains Piercing Winds, allowing its special Flying-type moves to damage their target as if its Sp. Defense were 2 ranks lower (never lower than 0) for the next 3 actions. Raises the holder's Threshold by 1.
Badge of Light x3

and 300 rep with cot from

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...-texas-cloverleaf.3598074/page-3#post-7340067

Glyph of Synthesis: Causes Synthesis to always heal its user by a base 30 regardless of light conditions, and reduces Synthesis's energy cost by 3 under strong sunlight.
Glyph of Lucky Chant: Reduces the energy cost of Lucky Chant by 3, extends its duration by 3 actions and causes it to affect the entire team.
Cleansed Gracidea Blossom: Raises the power of Flying-type moves by 7, the holder's Special Attack rank by 2, the critical hit stage of Air Slash by 1 and the power of Air Cutter by 2. Whenever Air Cutter or Air Slash critically hit, the holder gains Piercing Winds, allowing its special Flying-type moves to damage their target as if its Sp. Defense were 2 ranks lower (never lower than 0) for the next 3 actions. Raises the holder's Threshold by 1.
Badge of Light x3

and 300 rep with cot from

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...-texas-cloverleaf.3598074/page-3#post-7340067
I'll have what he's having

I'd also like to spend 2 CC on teaching my Beedrill Bloodlust and 10 CC on a Glyph of Fell Stinger and Glyph of Drill Peck oh also 2 CC to teach Gallade Shadow Mend

Last edited:

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

Ahem.

+5 Badges of Light brings me up to 10. I'll spend 5 of 'em on a Wand of Hexxing, because I imagine that'll be useful.

Glyph of Trump Card: If the user is not a Normal-type, causes Trump Card to turn into the user's type (if the user has more than a type, the user can choose which type everytime it uses the move).
Glyph of Astonish: Causes Astonish to raise the user's Speed by 1 stage.
Glyph of Work Up: Causes Work Up to also grant the user Adrenaline, increasing a random stat (excluding Evasion) by 2 stages at the end of each action for 6 actions
Glyph of Charge: Causes Charge to also restore 8 HP and heal all status afflictions from the user.
Ephemeral Snowflake: Raises the power of Ice-type moves by 7, and causes the holder to restore 2 energy at the end of every action. The holder can use Aurora Veil outside Hail, and increases the duration of Aurora Veil by 3 actions. Causes Aurora Veil to instantly heal 5 HP to its targets in addition to its other effects.
Links of the Storm Herald: Raises the power of Electric-type moves by 7 and the holder's Sp. Attack by 2. Increases the accuracy of Electric-type moves against paralyzed targets by a flat 20%. Reduces the energy cost of Electric-type moves by 3 if the holder has 50% or less HP. Increases the holder's threshold by 1.

I'd like to get Shadow Mend for my Gengar and Kitsunoh. Oh, and Gengar would like Bloodlust.

-6 CC.

Last edited:
Chapter 13 Complete!

Glyph of Trump Card
: If the user is not a Normal-type, causes Trump Card to turn into the user's type (if the user has more than a type, the user can choose which type everytime it uses the move).
Glyph of Astonish: Causes Astonish to raise the user's Speed by 1 stage.
Glyph of Work Up: Causes Work Up to also grant the user Adrenaline, increasing a random stat (excluding Evasion) by 2 stages at the end of each action for 6 actions
Glyph of Charge: Causes Charge to also restore 8 HP and heal all status afflictions from the user.
Ephemeral Snowflake: Raises the power of Ice-type moves by 7, and causes the holder to restore 2 energy at the end of every action. The holder can use Aurora Veil outside Hail, and increases the duration of Aurora Veil by 3 actions. Causes Aurora Veil to instantly heal 5 HP to its targets in addition to its other effects.
Links of the Storm Herald: Raises the power of Electric-type moves by 7 and the holder's Sp. Attack by 2. Increases the accuracy of Electric-type moves against paralyzed targets by a flat 20%. Reduces the energy cost of Electric-type moves by 3 if the holder has 50% or less HP. Increases the holder's threshold by 1.

Badge of Light: 5+5=10

=================================
Also purchasing Dispel for Shadow the Mismagius:

Currency Counters (before PCT): 34-2=32

That will be it for now.

And then Maxim was consumed by Sorrow, and it is rumored he wandered the Distortion World for the rest of existence... .

But at least he found a magical little buddy.

The Magical Lobster: Raises the power of Water-type attacks by 3 and raises the critical damage bonus of Crabhammer by 3. If the holder is a Water-type, Vicegrip becomes a Water-type move. "The Magical Lobster will grant you a wish! Maybe something good... maybe something bad... The Magical Lobster does not know!"

Wait a minute, I lost!? I'm not supposed to lose!

Going to spend a Tome of Comet on Itzamna the Zygarde.

Tome of Comet: 3-1=2

Last edited:

JJayyFeather

Drifting~
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...-and-jjayyfeather.3594515/page-3#post-7456244

Glyph of Synthesis
: Causes Synthesis to always heal its user by a base 30 regardless of light conditions, and reduces Synthesis's energy cost by 3 under strong sunlight.
Gracidea Blossom: Raises the power of Flying-type moves by 5, the holder's Special Attack rank by 2, and the critical hit stage of Air Slash by 1.
Badge of Light x2

Badge of Light total: 2

Buying 2 Pumkin Berries for 6 CC. [CC: 49]

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

Uhh, I guess I'm claiming the Inherited Bishop's Mallet since I have four gym badges (Dragon / Ground / Fighting / Normal).

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Would like to claim from this Raid. I get these fancy schmuffs listed below.

Summary:
Glyph of Ancient Power: Raises the secondary effect chance of Ancientpower to 30%.
Glyph of Crunch: Raises the power of Crunch by 1
Ancient Amber: Raises the power of Flying-type moves by 3 and reduces the energy cost of recoil moves by 1.
Shield of Impenetrable Darkness: Raises the power of Dark-type attacks by (4) and its Special Defense rank by 1.
Badge of Valor x3

Extra Chapter 5 Completed!

Not claiming duplicate glyphs

Can never have too many Regi Bastions.

Regi Bastion: Raises the power of Normal-type attacks by (9), the holder's Defense and Sp. Defense ranks by 2, and reduces the power of supereffective attacks used against the holder by 2. If the holder is a Normal-type, raises the power of all attacks by an additional (6).

You can have too many Badges of Valor though.

Badges of Valor: 31+3=34
Badges of Light: 10+2=12

Tomes of Comet are useful

Comet Tomes: 2+2=4

Claiming Quest Rewards:

Eye of Shadow: Quest item

Dreamer's Staff gets replaced by...Dreamer's Staff.
Dreamer's Staff: Raises the power of Dragon-type, Light-type, Psychic-type, and Water-type attacks by 9, increases the healing done by Heal Pulse by 8 and reduces the energy cost of Bubble Shield by 3. If the holder is a Normal-type, the power of Normal-type moves is raised by 15 and the energy cost of Psychic-type moves is reduced by 2. (NOTE: This item will replace the previous version with the same name)

Purchasing a few moves:
Dean the Drampa gets Dispel and Bloodlust
Cosmo the Reuniclus gets Dispel

Currency Counters (before PCT): 72-2-2-2=66

That will be it.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Same link as Maxim...

Yep, +1 Regi Bastion. It'll look great on the mantlepiece =)

I climb up to 28 Badges of Valor, and 7 Badges of Light

To my library I add two more Tomes of Comet, bringing me up to 8.

I enhance my Dreamer's Staff by Quest to the following:

Raises the power of Dragon-type, Light-type, Psychic-type, and Water-type attacks by 9, increases the healing done by Heal Pulse by 8 and reduces the energy cost of Bubble Shield by 3. If the holder is a Normal-type, the power of Normal-type moves is raised by 15 and the energy cost of Psychic-type moves is reduced by 2.
2 CC teaches my Alakazam Dispel.

I'll have these from here please

Glyph of Heat Crash: Raises the user's Weight Class (for the purposes of determining Heat Crash's BP only) by 3 and reduces its energy cost by 1.
Glyph of Inferno: Causes Inferno's accuracy to raise by 50% and its energy cost to be reduced by 2 against burned targets, and causes it to reset Burn status duration to (6) actions.
Glyph of Bite: Raises the power of Bite by 3.
Glyph of Bind: Causes Bind to increase the accuracy of all the user's attacks by a flat +50% against the Binded target (this boost does not apply if the move has a base accuracy of less than 50%) and extends the duration of Bind by 2 actions.
Sunflare: Raises the power of Fire-type moves by 7, the holder's Special Attack rank by 2 and reduces the energy cost of Solar Beam and Sunny Day by 1. Causes Solar Beam to deal super effective damage to any type which would take super effective damage from Grass-type or Fire-type moves, but it still counts as a Grass-type move for all other purposes. Raises the holder's Threshold by 1.
Serpent Stinger: Raises the power of Dark-type moves by 7, the holder's Attack rank by 2, and increases their critical hit stage by 1 against poisoned targets. Everytime the holder hits a poisoned target with a Dark-type physical move, one stat between Attack, Speed, and Accuracy (chosen at random) will permanently raise by 1 stage (This effect won't trigger more than once per move). Raises the holder's Threshold by 1.
Badge of Light x5
4X Tomes of Chimaera Strike[/HIDE]

That should take me to 10 Badges of Light which should be helpful at a later date.

Texas Cloverleaf don't forget to claim the same and also get Dispell for Spinarak and Larvesta/Ariados and Volcarona

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)