Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer (CAP V. 3.0 READ THE OP!)

So I just wanna ask, where can I find the full summary and dex entries of all the CAP Pokémon?
For all of the fully evolved CAPs, you can find a summary of and dex entries for them via their Final Product threads, which are compiled in EnCAPlopedia. It is currently missing Miasmaw, whose final product thread is here. You may also find https://dex.pokemonshowdown.com helpful.
The pre-evolutions are more scattered; https://dex.pokemonshowdown.com has the most complete list, but it doesn't have the pre-evolutions that have not been given movepools yet. You may be better off looking for Final Product threads in the CAP Pre-Evolution Workshop subforum if you can't find them linked in the EnCAPlopedia.

Hello! I'm one of those who submitted a design for CAP 29. It's my first try submitting art for a CAP project. I thought that we wouldn't have that much time to make changes and think about our ideas, neither I knew it is common that artists change their designs after decisive movepool decisions (although it's the most logical way to do this)... So I submitted my design and called it Final Submission instead of WIP after a few hours.

My question is, is there any chance I can change it back to "WIP state", so I can adapt it to important movepool choices? Or must I avoid anymore confusion and let it be as it is right now?

Edit: DougJustDoug thank you, and sorry for any possible inconvenience.

Last edited:

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Live Chat Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hello! I'm one of those who submitted a design for CAP 29. It's my first try submitting art for a CAP project. I thought that we wouldn't have that much time to make changes and think about our ideas, neither I knew it is common that artists change their designs after decisive movepool decisions (although it's the most logical way to do this)... So I submitted my design and called it Final Submission instead of WIP after a few hours.

My question is, is there any chance I can change it back to "WIP state", so I can adapt it to important movepool choices? Or must I avoid anymore confusion and let it be as it is right now?
The answer that was posted by Slapperfish is wrong, and it will be deleted soon, so people don't get misinformation.

If you read the Art OP rules, there is a clearly marked section titled "Final Submission Post". In that section, it states:
Art OP Rules said:
Only make one (1) final submission post. Artists are welcome to work on multiple designs and get feedback from the community, but only one design can be submitted for final consideration. If you wish to alter any aspect of your final submission, then edit your post. Do not make a new one, even if you delete your original post. Any deleting and re-posting will be treated as bumping and is subject to moderation.
That has been the rule forever in CAP. You don't get to make multiple Final Submission posts for any reason. You can change your design all you want up until the deadline. But once you declare your submission as "Final", you don't get to keep bumping your art in the thread, whether the design is changed or not.

Again, to be totally clear -- you can change your design, but you must edit it into your original Final Submission post and you cannot post any more WIPs or Final Submissions in new posts for the duration of the thread.

If Zamazenta-Crowned is unbanned from OU, will it be unbanned from CAP as well?
Yes, it will be unbanned if OU decides to unban, but until then it is not officially unbanned. This is basically saying that we are not running our own suspect test simultaneously, and it is not legal in CAP now (it being legal on the Showdown ladder/format is a bug).
In the future, questions about the CAP Metagame should go in this thread instead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)