Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have the bonus disc containing jirachi that came with my Pokemon Colosseum preorder. Is there anyway to use the disc again to get Jirachi, or is this strictly a 1-time transfer and now the disc is useless?

you can get a new jirachi on every game file. SO you can keep restarting to get the best jirachi you can

Here's something that's been bugging me:
When you're EV training a Pokemon, if you were ot go over the limit; say you had 251 EVs in attack and fought a Shinx with a Macho brace or whatever, does it cap out at 252? Or does it keep going so you'd have 256?

The max is 255 in a single stat but you can't have more than 510 EVs total between all the stats.
So if you have 251 EVs in attack and fought a gyarados (2 EVs) while your pokemon has pokerus and a power item equipped you would get 12 EVs ((2+4)*2) but since it can't go higher than 255 then it would max at 255 and the rest of the EVs would be wasted.

The max is 255 in a single stat but you can't have more than 510 EVs total between all the stats.
So if you have 251 EVs in attack and fought a gyarados (2 EVs) while your pokemon has pokerus and a power item equipped you would get 12 EVs ((2+4)*2) but since it can't go higher than 255 then it would max at 255 and the rest of the EVs would be wasted.

But you can always use the Ev reducing berries to get rid of the problem,

Anyone know a good stat calc?

I am specifically trying to calculate Deoxys-e 's stats

(I already tried Metalkid's and couldn't get it to work, if you can walk me through it that would be helpful)

this may sound like adumb question but her it goes.

Does ambipon learn ice punch? I can't find anywhere that he does, and somebody just used it on me on a wi fi battle

Anyone know a good stat calc?

I am specifically trying to calculate Deoxys-e 's stats

(I already tried Metalkid's and couldn't get it to work, if you can walk me through it that would be helpful)

You need to know the EVs of Deoxys...if you didn't keep track of EVs no calculator will be accurate, unfortunately

I just caught the Regice in Emerald, and it has IVs of 5 - 7 / 23 - 24 / 18 - 19 / 25 - 27 / 30 - 31 / 25 - 27 for HP/Atk/Def/Sp Atk/Sp Def/Spe. It also has a Bashful nature. Should I SR some more or is this decent enough for competitive DP OU?

I don't pretend to be an expert but I'd say that's a fairly low HP IV, the nature is less than ideal and I'd suggest you may need a better Defence IV.

Well I tried to google for Instant Breed codes and each time I tested they managed to make two dittos breed with each others =/ Even the one who said it wouldnt lol.
That's why I was asking to see if I could ask for that code >,<;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back