Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 21 (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't you only breed the extreme speed on to the dratini in HG/SS?

And my question, will destiny bond kill an enemy poke if it attacks first on the turn after destiny bond was used?
Also, why does it say Focus Punch is a loyalty attack?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't you only breed the extreme speed on to the dratini in HG/SS?

And my question, will destiny bond kill an enemy poke if it attacks first on the turn after destiny bond was used?
Also, why does it say Focus Punch is a loyalty attack?
Ya, you can only get ExtremeSpeed in HG/SS. Also I think destiny bond will kill an enemy poke if it attacks first on the turn after destiny bond was used .

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
I know that it does in Shoddy, but does anyone know if it does in the game?
Yes, it does. According to the move description, " the user faints before their next move, the Pokémon that fainted the user will faint as well."

Think about it. If you attack first after the turn Destiny Bond was used, that is still going before the user of Destiny Bond's next move.

so will the event arceus change his movesets on the site? I haven't seen any changes yet, nor have I seen any articles on him pop up (unless I haven;t looked hard enough).

Or is the event 'mon bad cause you can't give him any EVs (since he is level 100). And are his IV's bad? I need to know some info on this.
Arceus's event special moves should be legal, but incompatible with having more than 100 EVs per stat. This would apply to any other event Pokemon received at level 100 with special moves.
IVs aren't an issue, they can be perfect for any nature.

The EV limitations are likely to be a drawback that outweighs the special moves. Roar Of Time is not useful competitively. Shadow Force might be useful on a stalling Arceus (to exploit the semi-invulnerable turn) but that's about it, and you're probably better off with the greater PP of Fly or Dive. Spacial Rend is probably the most useful, but Arceus gets Draco Meteor and Dragon Pulse for special dragon attacks anyway.

Shoddy 1 doesn't even support limiting the EVs to 100, let alone connecting that to movesets. Whether Shoddy 2 will remains to be seen. If it supports non-standard EV limits on Pokemon, then event Arceus could easily be implemented as a different Pokemon to Azure Flute Arceus.

Of course, Azure Flute Arceus, and any other with more than 100 EVs per stat, is not obtainable legitimately at present anyway.

I've been looking around the RMTs. What does the term core mean?

also, if i were to use Empoleon and Gliscor as a synergy duo, what would they best accomplish on a team?

Reposting for the fourth time...

What factors are there in the game that will only work if your ID number is a certain number?

The only ones I know of are:
1. Platinum: Skull Fossils are only findable in the Underground if your ID# is even(?) and Armor Fossils are only findable if your ID# is odd(?). I may have even/odd switched on this.
2. Emerald: Different people appear in the Mauville City Pokemon Center and will do different things depending on your ID#. A girl east of Fortree City will give you a different berry depending on your ID#. This may apply to R/S too, I'm not sure.

What other factors are there?

Note that I'm not referring to things like the Lottery, shiny Pokemon, etc. since those can happen regardless of what your ID# is.
(If any factors like this exist for RBYGSC, I'd like to know also. However, I'm pretty sure there aren't any.)

can someone explain the definition of stages to me?

After all when i hear stage i hear times 1.5 for the most part, but then does that mean a double boosting stat move like Swords dance would be 3.0?

Also, do plates really boost stats more than the type items like Charcoal?

lol well that link definitely answered that question but what about the plates? do they really increase stats more than the type items do?

thanks for the link btw dude.

edit: also how much do the muscle band and wise glasses raise a pokemon's stats, since thier like low leveled power boosters.

lol well that link definitely answered that question but what about the plates? do they really increase stats more than the type items do?

thanks for the link btw dude.

edit: also how much do the muscle band and wise glasses raise a pokemon's stats, since thier like low leveled power boosters.
Actually the type items and plates give an identical 20% boost (ex Charcoal = Flame Plate).

Muscle Band and Wise Glasses are a 10% boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)