Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming all max IV's, what stats would an untouched level 70 Impish Giratina have?
Lv 70 Impish Giratina:

Hp 311
Atk 166
Def 213
SpA 149
SpD 194
Spd 152

With those stats, all the IVs range between 30-31. I think there's a Legendary Guide in the Contributions section that includes their untouched stats, so you could check there in the future or use MetalKid's Stat calculator.

if you have a yanma with "compoundeyes", is there any chance of it evolving into a yanmega with "speed boost"? or will it automatically have "tinted lens"?

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
No, it should stay Tinted Lens, no matter what. Since the second ability depends on the first, it shouldn't change. That only happens when something that has only one Ability evolves into something with two of them.

Does STalk give LOrb damage?

No, it should stay Tinted Lens, no matter what. Since the second ability depends on the first, it shouldn't change. That only happens when something that has only one Ability evolves into something with two of them.

Yes it should do as long as you use an attack that deals direct damage

I was pretty sure of that. But then I heared many people claiming their Serene Grace Togepi from XD got Hustle when evolved so I guessed I was wrong... now I'm confused =S

Is there a chance to get paralyzed on each hit when attacking a pokemon with static and using attacks like Fury Swipes?

Is there a chance to get paralyzed on each hit when attacking a pokemon with static and using attacks like Fury Swipes?
Yes, you're upping your chances of getting yourself statused in cases like that.

As for the ability weirdness, I can say from experience that even things with two abilities can switch between them when evolution after Pal Parking is involved. That cost me a pretty good XD Togepi. I saved before trying to evolve it, and because the ability screwed up, I didn't save then. So it's a decent Tri-Attack Togetic lol.

So it's probably been my claims being mentioned.

Yes, you're upping your chances of getting yourself statused in cases like that.

As for the ability weirdness, I can say from experience that even things with two abilities can switch between them when evolution after Pal Parking is involved. That cost me a pretty good XD Togepi. I saved before trying to evolve it, and because the ability screwed up, I didn't save then. So it's a decent Tri-Attack Togetic lol.

So it's probably been my claims being mentioned.
Does that then in theory mean that there can in theory be a Thunderpunch Posion Heal Breloom?

If you use Rock Slide on an inswitching Heatran, do you hit him neutral?
So can you hit Heatran neutral with a rock attack? Or does he resist rock attacks?

I have a question that just came up in shoddy...

In game, if the opponent uses d-bond, then on the next turn switches out while i use pursuit and KO the opponent, does my poke faint because of d-bond?

How do you rename your trade thread to something a little less stupid than www,smogon.com/showthread=23453256436??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)