Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude this is why I hate smogon sometimes, the air of elitism...
I hate that people have here have a mindset that pokemon must be 31/31/31/31/31/31/31/31 and bee 254 for 2 evs and no less and have this item and ONLY these moves and if by the off chance you lose, get ready to disconnect.

Pick what YOU want and remember have fun, the rules are NOT rules, they are guidelines in actuality and you should take them as such.
A-men, bro. And really, google search Unova New York, Gay Gamer is apparently what pops up first. Iunno. Personally, I'm from up-state, I've never even seen the city to judge for myself.

Also, OdeDischarge, if you really want to go for a top-tier team, I'm expecting to see a lot of Ferrothorn, Jellicent, Conkeldurr, Excadrill, Chandelure/Valcarona, and Haxorus/Hydreigon to the point where I'll hate them all.

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Dude this is why I hate smogon sometimes, the air of elitism...
I hate that people have here have a mindset that pokemon must be 31/31/31/31/31/31/31/31 and bee 254 for 2 evs and no less and have this item and ONLY these moves and if by the off chance you lose, get ready to disconnect.

Pick what YOU want and remember have fun, the "rules" are NOT rules, they are guidelines in actuality and you should take them as such.
No offense to anyone, but I learned about this place from /vg/, they call people from here "smogon _ags" because of the above "mindset".
http://www.smogon.com/about
"Smogon is the most comprehensive and accurate online resource for competitive Pokémon battling."
Emphasis mine. This site is designed for the competitive community, which is naturally concerned with mechanical optimization. If you want to talk about playing for fun, there are hundreds of other Pokémon-related sites out there.

I was looking for a good team to build around Excadrill. I would only be able to use Pokemon from the white version of the game, any help would be appreciated.

Does the ability forewarn forewarn your opponent of the ability forewarn?

Haha, in other words, is it revealed to them, or are they left to guess whether Musharna will have Synch or Forewarn?

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Does the ability forewarn forewarn your opponent of the ability forewarn?

Haha, in other words, is it revealed to them, or are they left to guess whether Musharna will have Synch or Forewarn?
Forewarn only reveals your opponent's strongest move...So no...Unfortunately...

I caught a Mild Tynamo in Chargestone Cave. Should I replace my Zebstrika (on my in-game team) for Tympole/Eelectrik/Eelectross (either the Mild one or a different one), or keep Zebstrika?

Tynamo levitates, and as such, has no weaknesses. I'd go with it, but than again, Emolga was my electric-type of choice in my playthrough. I didn't really like Zebstrika that much.

http://nicocw.deviantart.com/art/Eelektross-Physics-192687391
If that's not a reason to, I don't know what is
Haha! Thanks for the advice. I'll probably use it as either a mixed or a Special Attacker, so Mild should be a good enough nature for in-game, right? Or do you suggest I not drop my Defense? Those things are rare, so it would be a pain to either catch more (or breed more and level it up to where my team is now, which is in the 30s).

I just got my White version and before starting my game, I got Liberty Pass from WFC. Now I have my C-Gear and whenever I try to adjust WFC Settings, I always get

"Please configure your connection settings under the Internet option in the System Setttings.

For help, visit support.nintendo.com."

I tried my SS cartridge and it worked with the Nintendo WFC option in the game menu, but my White cartridge won't let me configure it in the game menu, nor with the C-Gear Online settings. I'm using the same Wi-Fi connection as what I used to receive the Liberty Pass.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
I just got my White version and before starting my game, I got Liberty Pass from WFC. Now I have my C-Gear and whenever I try to adjust WFC Settings, I always get

"Please configure your connection settings under the Internet option in the System Setttings.

I tried my SS cartridge and it worked with the Nintendo WFC option in the game menu, but my White cartridge won't let me configure it in the game menu, nor with the C-Gear Online settings. I'm using the same Wi-Fi connection as what I used to receive the Liberty Pass.
Are you using a DSi or DSi XL? You have to configure your internet through your DSi system configuration when playing Pokemon Black and White, since they are treated as a DSi game and not a DS game.

On the bright side, because you are using a DSi, you can connect using a WPA2 security setting instead of WEP.

Are you using a DSi or DSi XL? You have to configure your internet through your DSi system configuration when playing Pokemon Black and White, since they are treated as a DSi game and not a DS game.

On the bright side, because you are using a DSi, you can connect using a WPA2 security setting instead of WEP.
Yes, I'm using an XL. I already have done that
System Settings -> Internet -> Connection Settings -> Connection 1 Setup Complete

or is there another method?

What is your favorite pokemon? :avatar2::happybrain::pirate:
It's now Cinccino. It's cute can actually hurt with Technician Tail Slap / Rock Blast / Bullet Seed / Wake-up Slap in-game. Tail Slap has 112.5 - 281.25 BP for neutral damage.
In DW tier CB Skill Link works good as well :3
This mon isnt your typical regional cutesies like Skitty or Pachirisu. Cinccino is just awesome. :3

1. go to house beside the Pokemon Center in driftveil(5th gym town)
2. talk to woman
3. bring pokemon that knows requested move
4. ???
5. profit!

PS: I'm using a DSi XL
Anyone? I also tried configuring from the System Settings, problem still happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)