Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
So, do HGSS Apricorn balls turn into regular pokéballs when transferred to BW or not?

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
How is it that there are so many people playing this game right now?? It's not even out in the US and I doubt that very many people here can read Japanese.

Where do you go after you go through the sand castle?
Aloe's (2nd leader) Gym.

How is it that there are so many people playing this game right now?? It's not even out in the US and I doubt that very many people here can read Japanese.
Why do you doubt that?
And even so, you barely need any Japanese knowledge to progress through the game, and you can always ask for help on the internet.

Aloe's (2nd leader) Gym.

Why do you doubt that?
And even so, you barely need any Japanese knowledge to progress through the game, and you can always ask for help on the internet.
What is the black ball thing that she gives you?
And where do you go with it?

So, do HGSS Apricorn balls turn into regular pokéballs when transferred to BW or not?
I can't confirm anything but I'm assuming it's a mechanic similar to Pal Parking, where imported pokemon will be "caught" in a special kind of ball. If that's the case even regular Balls will be replaced.

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
I can't confirm anything but I'm assuming it's a mechanic similar to Pal Parking, where imported pokemon will be "caught" in a special kind of ball. If that's the case even regular Balls will be replaced.
When you Pal Park pokés from the third gen, they retain the pokéballs in which they were caught. The thing is that Apricorn balls were added after the release of DP and they wouldn't show up as Apricorn balls there. Someone earlier in the thread said that they turned into regular pokéballs after importing them from DPPtHGSS.

Anyone know how to use the pokeshifter?

I think i know where it is. I think it's to the left of the city that makes you look hella small. And I tried to go to DL game on my other DS and i picked up the pokemon black signal, but i dont know what to do from there.

My First Post...!

At what point in the game do you get the Urugamosu egg and at what point do you encounter the stationary Urugamosu?
Both are post-National Dex, I believe. The Egg is on Route 18, and Urugamosu is at the end of the Ancient Castle Basement.

Here's a question of mine!

Does Healing Pulse work like Softboiled where it can heal party members outside of battle?

Does anyone have any information about combination attacks? Are the only ones the Grass Oath, Fire Oath and Water Oath, or are there others that were discovered now?

Does anyone have any information about combination attacks? Are the only ones the Grass Oath, Fire Oath and Water Oath, or are there others that were discovered now?
The Oaths seem to be the only moves capable of forming combinations.

Here's a question of mine!

Does Healing Pulse work like Softboiled where it can heal party members outside of battle?

Thanks Grei, NikLink!

Two more questions for anyone who can help me:
1) I found this weird Mushroom-like item using the Itemfinder pretty early on in the game (definitely before Shippou city). It's thin and it's orange on top. Does anyone know what it does? I tried selling it and it seems I can't do so O.o even though it's not a key item (it's in the main item bag).
2) How soon can I get the fighting trio in the game (like after which badge, or is it post-E4?).

sandman

Bum bum bum bum
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Are the version mascots catchable if you defeat them, then beat the elite four again and fight them again? Probably not right.

This has probably been answered somewhere else, but I can't find it so I shall ask. I heard rumors that the IV scale was going to be from 1-8, is this true or has nothing changed?

Are the version mascots catchable if you defeat them, then beat the elite four again and fight them again? Probably not right.
You have to catch the version mascot to continue the storyline, so no.

This has probably been answered somewhere else, but I can't find it so I shall ask. I heard rumors that the IV scale was going to be from 1-8, is this true or has nothing changed?
No, it's still the same as Gen IV.

A pokemon has always been able to inherit TM moves. but the TMs have changed this gen. Its good to see Dream World Abilites + Egg moves legal, but is roost, a last gen TM move, still legal on a poison heal Gliscor, to the best of our knowledge ?

For those with JPN 4th Gen games... can you transfer a Pokemon with Whirlpool from D/P/Pt and a Pokemon with Defog from Hg/Ss? I ask this because Whirlpool isn't an HM in the Sinnoh games and Defog isn't an HM in the Johto games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)