Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why on Earth would 4th gen-exclusive moves be banned? Moves only able to be learned in a previous generation have never been illegal before (R/B/Y TMs in 2nd gen, XD moves in 4th gen, etc.).

Definitely Jolly for Archaeos so it isn't beatnen by everything from Jolly Onononkusu to Jolly Aianto. Adamant is probably best for Enboar unless you want to outrun Jolly Tyranitar.
thanks
is archaeos worth going through the trouble of getting relicanth to level 78 just so i can get the egg move rock head to it? or will the recoil be the death of it and a set of claw sharpen, stone edge, fly or pluck or acrobat,u-turn be good?

Archy can't afford to lose health since he is more than likely to run into rocks and lose 25% when he pops out.

then more from the recoil and gets screwed by faint hearted.

Gonna try asking this again.
no not a straight stretch, but not far from there just one town in between but its a very short route, is one massive bridge i havnt step counted but i guarentee its frigan longer then the 4th gen path, i go there to hatch when i dont want something hatched in specific location
also another change (i think) is the guy standing out the front will yell out to you when your egg is ready, so you just ride around in front of him till he does so, it works even when the guy is not in sight on the screen

BurningMan

fueled by beer
Does this include Blaziken with its Stone Edge?

And how does Pursuit work? When is Chandy going to be switching?
most shandrea i have seen on PO use Choice Scarf with Overheat, Shadow Ball,Energy Ball,Flamethrower/Fireblast.
And it mostly uses Overheat so commonly it will need to switch out against anithing that resists Fire or Ghost (depending on wich move it used). T-Tar is exceptional good at getting rid of him since he takes shanderas powerful special moves and threatens with stab pursuit/Crunch.
there are some sub cm variants but there isnt much it could set up on atm (nattorei and other steels or defensive pokes usually run shed shell to escape).

And yes Blaziken can force it out if it runs stone edge or shadow claw and boost up on the switch.

Jalorda jolly iv speed 31 /ev speed 232
vs
Kojondo jolly iv speed 31 /ev speed 252

Which pokemon is faster in wifi battle lv50?
I think Jalorda is faster but when I fight with my friend his Kojondo always faster!!?
(no cheat no ar used)

Jalorda jolly iv speed 31 /ev speed 232
vs
Kojondo jolly iv speed 31 /ev speed 252

Which pokemon is faster in wifi battle lv50?
I think Jalorda is faster but when I fight with my friend his Kojondo always faster!!?
(no cheat no ar used)
is he scarf'ed?

I'm using a team with a lead Groudon, a Calm Mind Fire Arceus, a Specs Reshiram, a Forretress, a Calm Mind Latias and a Scarf Mewtwo. I thought I would need Forretress because I have two Stealth Rock weaknesses but it rarely has enough time to spin and can become set up fodder. Do you have an idea of a more offensive Pokemon that would fit in my team ? Maybe Scizor ?

I wonder if someone would be kind enough to give me an Exp.Share ? :/

I know that there are only two ingame, so I completely understand any refusal, but, yeah, I'm asking, because I'm in big despair without it for training my Pokes ^^'.

BurningMan

fueled by beer
What beats Nattorei, Burungel, Porygon-Z, Porygon2, Breloom, and Blaziken? And how can they counter what beats them?
Latios is a Threat to all of them but you can pivot around it with nattorei/burungeru/Porygon 2.

Darkrai is extremely threatening once Breloom is gone.

Shandera can trap nattorei and breloom (and to a lesser extent Pory 2 but i dont know how he excatly fares against Scarf Shandera and i think it depends on your ev set) with little fear, so run shed shell on them as both are pretty vital to check/counter lots of threats.

Doryuzu and Bulky DD Gyarados combo can set up easy on your team and are likely to take out something.

Ditto rapes you with a +2 Blaziken once Burungeru is gone.

Sadly all your Pokemon, except Nattorei, are vulnerable to spikes and T-Spikes and they hurt Pory 2 and Burungeru most.

Mix Sazandora could trouble you since you need to pivot around to get Breloom in to kill it with Mach Punch (and you need some Prior Damage to it to ensure the KO).

Enemy Breloom can trouble you with SubPunch and technician variants as nothing can take its Attacks easily and Ko back.

Ropushin threatens you in a similar way Breloom does.

Rock Polish Genosekto will be hard to face once he gets a SpA Download Boost as he will hit you extremely hard and once again you need to pivot around to stack some LO recoil to revenge him with Breloom.

I need to say you once again that Pory-Z is the weakest link in your team as atm he is totally outclassed by Darkrai, Lati@s, Salamence, Sazandora, Deoxys-A, Genosekto etc. all of them are faster, get more resistances/Bulk, arent hindered much by Priority ( especially Mach Punch/Bullet Punch wich are more common and Stronger than ever).
Pory-Z gets many team support, but you will see that sadly it isnt worth it he is medicore at best there are many faster things that easily revenge him T- Wave Support help but there is still Priority and Garchomp/Doryuzu are some of the most dominating Pokemon for now and even Nattorei can counter him with Gyro Ball.

I wonder if someone would be kind enough to give me an Exp.Share ? :/

I know that there are only two ingame, so I completely understand any refusal, but, yeah, I'm asking, because I'm in big despair without it for training my Pokes ^^'.
TBH, i've found that switch training gets more exp to the mon your trying to train than the exp.share compared to previous generations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)