Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Timid Reshiram @ Choice Scarf
Blue Flame
Draco Meteor
Free
Free

Since its dual STAB hits everything, what other two moves I can slot in? Dragon Pulse maybe for late game, Focus Blast for Tyranitar (though yucky accuracy)...
Suggestions please

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Is Shadow Tag Chandelure currently banned? I don't see it on the list, but people I battle seem to think it is. :P
Except for Munna/Musharna and Darmanitan, no Dream World Unova Pokemon have been released. Also I think Darmanitan Zen Mode is Male only.

Just out of curiosity, if you have 5 lvl 100 adamant max attack deoxys-A and a level 1 whatever with beat up, and if it uses beat up on another lvl 1 poke, how much damage does it take?
This is out of topic, but how do I get lots of rates like how all the other people do on my RMT?

At present what non-legendaries look likely to be sent to Ubers in Gen 5?
There has been next to no discussion for banning anything but Latios, Deo-S, or (to a lesser extent) Wobbuffet. So, the only real non-legendary that is being speculated for banning is Wobb, and that is most certainly not supported by everybody

Hey, can someone help me with this team? I need a final member--I think it's be best if it's a physical sweeper, resists ground, and isn't weak to Ghost, Rock, Fighting, Dark, or Water.

Heatran-balloon stealth rock lead
Ferrothorn- Spikes, seed
Latios- some kind of special attacker with Psycho Shock
Lilligant- Butterfly Dancer/Sleep inducer
Chandelure- Choice-Scarf revenge killer
Milotic- Bulky Water with Toxic

does pokemon black and white have lvl 100 Wireless battles? Does it have lvl 100 Wifi battles?? I mean like, the game automatically puts the pokemon to lvl 100.

does pokemon black and white have lvl 100 Wireless battles? Does it have lvl 100 Wifi battles?? I mean like, the game automatically puts the pokemon to lvl 100.
No. There are level 50 battles, but I don't remember if they are WiFi or IR.
Just out of curiosity, if you have 5 lvl 100 adamant max attack deoxys-A and a level 1 whatever with beat up, and if it uses beat up on another lvl 1 poke, how much damage does it take?
This is out of topic, but how do I get lots of rates like how all the other people do on my RMT?
I was thinking the attack is based off the user, but just hits for each pokemon in the party for Gen V.

Any recommendations for a place to train/grind? I'm at the E4 and I'm kinda underleveled (42-44s on the entire team)

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
No.

You can level 50 battle over IR (C-Gear) where all Pokemon become level 50, and you can Flat Battle in the Union Room and over Wi-Fi.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Any recommendations for a place to train/grind? I'm at the E4 and I'm kinda underleveled (42-44s on the entire team)
Victory Road, or Route 10 mass murdering Audinos would probably be your best bet. Use Lucky Eggs as much as possible, as well.

My request is actually quite simple. Could someone please post the full level-up moveset for Eelektrik? I would hate to miss out on important moves before evolution.

The only reason I will not look it up myself is because I do not want to spoil myself by accidentally seeing what it evolves into; I would like it to be a surprise for when I decide to evolve it. I hope everyone can understand.

Thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)