Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
can somebody link me to the threads where the decission was taken to ban garchomp and blaziken? assuming they exist

EddE: top of the page that says OU suspect testing: Sandstorm

When doing the RNG reporter thing, I got a target time of 27:46:66. Is that 27 hours 46 minutes and 66 seconds because if it was then why couldnt they have written it as 27:47:06?

is there a way to find your SID without catching a shiny? because i can't catch one for my life :\
The only complete legitimate method known only applies to HGSS, and it does technically involve catching a shiny, but it's a guaranteed shiny; you save before the Red Gyarados, catch it, IV check it, go back to save, and repeat about six or seven times until you have lots of different possible IVs for it. Then there are programs can work everything out from there.

For other games, or if you've already gone past that part in HGSS, your only option is to catch a random wild Pokémon, trade it to someone with an Action Replay (or to a site like Pokécheck), and ask them to dump it and check its SID. This is technically hacking, but has no effects on your game at all (because someone else is doing the hack, and you never get the Pokémon that was hacked back); I personally dislike this, but as it doesn't affect your game cartridge in any way, it's considered legitimate for competitive use (e.g. Pokémon controlled shiny on a cartridge with an SID determined this way are not considered hacks and can be freely traded on Smogon).

What are the qualifications for getting to vote on various suspect testings?
It varies each round. For OU this time, you need to either have a rating of 1450 on July 13 at 11:59 EST or submit an application explaining why you should be given the ability to vote even though you didn't meet those requirements by July 17.

It IS possible for a Level 1 Solosis to have Endeavor, right? If you breed two Duosion with Endeavor, Solosis will hatch with the move, right?

Can someone give me a complete list of generally accepted pokemon hacks on the Wi-Fi trading threads? I am looking into starting a thread of my own, but I would like at least some knowledge of it. Thanks if you actually respond to this.

Can someone give me a complete list of generally accepted pokemon hacks on the Wi-Fi trading threads? I am looking into starting a thread of my own, but I would like at least some knowledge of it. Thanks if you actually respond to this.
Cloning
999x All items
All Pokeballs
Re-battle codes
Iv/Ev check
100% catch rate
Instant Egg Hatch

Not sure if I missed any

I reached a 20-win streak in the Double Train, and beat Emmett's first team (and my win streak was reset). I know that after 48 wins, I'm supposed to face his second team. I never lost on that train, but after 20 more wins, I fought Emmett again, with his first team. What's the deal... how can I fight his second team?

I reached a 20-win streak in the Double Train, and beat Emmett's first team (and my win streak was reset). I know that after 48 wins, I'm supposed to face his second team. I never lost on that train, but after 20 more wins, I fought Emmett again, with his first team. What's the deal... how can I fight his second team?
You have to participate in the Super Double Battle Line, not the normal Double Battle line. The normal lines only go to battle 21 and reset every time. The Super Battle lines are the ones that you go on to try to get streaks, including the battle with the masters on battle 49. Note that in the Super lines, you do not face a master on battle 21.

Yuggles

hey that second guy isn't too bad
If I evolve Panpour at level 31, will Simipour be able to learn Crunch via heart scales? What about moves that Panpour learned but Simipour cannot learn? (ie. Taunt)?

If I evolve Panpour at level 31, will Simipour be able to learn Crunch via heart scales? What about moves that Panpour learned but Simipour cannot learn? (ie. Taunt)?
Nope. The only moves that Simipour can gain via Heart Scales are those listed under his moveset under most Pokemon data websites.

For Simipour, this is only Leer, Lick, Fury Swipes, and Scald.

It can get Taunt through TM 12, however.

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Do you guys remember a couple months ago when the forums went down for restructure? Ever since, the "Remember Me" check box for the login hasn't worked for me. I've had to re-login every time.
Has anyone else had this problem?

Do you guys remember a couple months ago when the forums went down for restructure? Ever since, the "Remember Me" check box for the login hasn't worked for me. I've had to re-login every time.
Has anyone else had this problem?
That doesn't happen to me. Do you, by any chance, ever delete your cookies? That would erase any log-in information that you would've saved on sites like this.

I play Pokemon Black. I just beat Brycen (7th gym, ice). I play Pokemon vs. my friend sometimes. He likes Samurott.

Anyways, I have the following Pokemon, which are among my strongest right now. Which ones (in terms of the Pokemon species) are worth training? How do I assemble a team that could face all types well?

My main team:
Darmanitan
Tynamo (soon to evolve)
Herdier (soon to evolve)
Carracosta
Krookodile
Ferrothorn

My other good Pokemon:
Drilbur (can evolve into Excadrill)
Axew (with Moldbreaker)
Cobalion
Emboar (my starter)
Klink
Litwick
Druddigon

I will soon get:
Virizion
The third Pokemon in the Cobalion, Virizion, terakkion

What's a good speed for Agiligross now that Garchomp is Uber?

[Edit: answered my own question--249 (Jolly, 204 EVs) to outspeed Scarf +Spe Landorus or 247 (Jolly, 196 EVs) to outrun scarfed base-100s. Shame. I was hoping I could exchange Jolly for Adamant...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)