Ask simple questions here! [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

Hi, I'm currently locked on PS as my IP appears to be a proxy. Fair enough, since I do use a VPN, however the problem persists even after I disconnect from my VPN. How can I fix this so that disconnecting from my VPN allows me to chat?

Also are there any plans to make TRUE G4 Ubers (i.e. Arc permitted) at least a challenge option?

I was wondering if it is possible to send custom game challenges but with sleep clause mod on, and if so how it can be done
You can create a groupchat with the /makegroupchat command, then start a tournament /tour new gen7customgame, elimination (of course it also works other generations), add Sleep Clause with /tour rules sleepclausemod and invite the person you want to play against to the room.

Ivy

resident enigma
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor
Today on Tours Plaza there was an Ubers tournament with the gen7camomons rule applied to it. However, the camomons rule appears to have come with the OU banlist, effectively turning the tournament into plain camomons. Is there a way to only apply the camo effect without the additional bans?

XpRienzo

Would I lie to you?
Today on Tours Plaza there was an Ubers tournament with the gen7camomons rule applied to it. However, the camomons rule appears to have come with the OU banlist, effectively turning the tournament into plain camomons. Is there a way to only apply the camo effect without the additional bans?
Make a Camomons tour then add ubers rules and remove OU rules by /tour rules gen7ubers, !gen7ou

Ruft

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OU Leader

Where does this distinction come from? From what I understand, Rain Dish Tentacruel knowing Reflect is legal in gen 7 OU because it learns Reflect in gen 1 through a TM and it can be transferred through the Virtual Console. Nidoking can know Lovely Kiss (as well as Sweet Kiss and Morning Sun) through an event in generation 2, so why is Sheer Force Nidoking knowing Lovely Kiss (or any of the other event moves) illegal in gen 7 OU? Is it not possible to transfer event Pokémon through the Virtual Console?

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
You can't get the event Pokemon in VC, because the event that gave the Pokemon out was in 2000. VC has the base games, events not included.

deetah

Bright like a diamond
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
GP & SocMed Lead
Showdown. Sorry if it wasn't made more clear
Make sure you're typing /nick [name] and not /nick nick [name] (without brackets). For example, if you wanted to change your name to Pikachu, you would type /nick Pikachu. Obviously Pikachu is not an available nickname but that just serves as an example. After changing your nickname to something that is available, just type /register and follow the prompts.

Hey question, even though I'm not 100% sure if it's because of showdown, but my battle window became super tiny mid battle and has been stuck like this ever since, has anyone had similar problems before? Can't seem to get it back to the original size and it is a bit annoying.

Attachments

Hey question, even though I'm not 100% sure if it's because of showdown, but my battle window became super tiny mid battle and has been stuck like this ever since, has anyone had similar problems before? Can't seem to get it back to the original size and it is a bit annoying.
It appears your browser is zoomed out.

Ok so, I've been trying to make changes to Pokemon movesets for a custom client. However, for some reason although the server will accept changes to the Pokemon's movesets, the client won't display the changes done to it - in either learnsets.js or learnsets-gen6.js. Does anyone here know why this is?

Is there a list of features which are currently in development? I'd like to request generation 8 battle stadium singles/doubles but not sure if it's already in development.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)