Ask simple questions here! [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

I am searching google about pokemon showdown formats amd i see this ... what is this Pure Hackmons
Screenshot_20191216-125557_Chrome.jpg

And why i don't see this in pokemon showdown
If is in smogon (forum) site

Last edited by a moderator:

Dawn of Ares

Power of Athena!
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
And why i don't see this in pokemon showdown
If is in smogon (forum) site
Pure Hackmons is Balanced Hackmons except everything is legal. That's a relatively old article, and it is likely outdated by now, which tends to happen with formats changing a lot. It is possible that pure hackmons is currently unavailable.

Soo why mega rayquaza exists in this tier like unbanned but in battle is banned?
And where i post my formats suggestions? Cause i think in a fusion like hackmons + national dex ag cause it don't exist anymore and i don't like hackmons limits i wan't a tier without limits and already mega evolved pokemons

Dawn of Ares

Power of Athena!
Soo why mega rayquaza exists in this tier like unbanned but in battle is banned?
And where i post my formats suggestions? Cause i think in a fusion like hackmons + national dex ag cause it don't exist anymore and i don't like hackmons limits i wan't a tier without limits and already mega evolved pokemons
As I said, Pure Hackmons is balanced hackmons where everything is unbanned, which means mega rayquaza is unbanned.
Other metas is where you'd usually go, but since Pure Hackmons exist, it would be made redundant.

If mega rayquaza is unbanned try to play a game with it and show me the replay :puff:

Cause the only hackmons (metagame) format i see is balanced and when i try it a mega rayquaza says banned so pure hackmons ins't balanced hackmons

Dawn of Ares

Power of Athena!
Cause the only hackmons (metagame) format i see is balanced and when i try it a mega rayquaza says banned so pure hackmons ins't balanced hackmons
So I asked the om mashups room about pure hackmons. It's unavailable through challenges because pure hackmons is an name for a format that technically doesn't exist. You can create a bh tournament and unban everything to be able to do a Pure hackmons game. Also, as I double checked earlier, due to them not being in the game, megas and z moves aren't available in gen 8 balanced hackmons.

Dawn of Ares

Power of Athena!
Type /tour create (format), (type: elimination or round robin), (other arguments)
to add rules, use /tour rules (comma separated arguments), which you can add ``+(pokemon, ability, or item`` to unban that thing. a minus bans instead.

Hey i see some from the forum and i want to ask what about the z-move as a normal move slot thing i see it in balanced hackmons forum and want some infornations and if is in the game on some format?
Screenshot_20191216-164021_Chrome.jpg

Dracopult's Dragon Darts are attacking one target twice, instead of the two enemies once (both were alive) on VGC 2020, is this a bug, or just a misleading description of the move.

Dracopult's Dragon Darts are attacking one target twice, instead of the two enemies once (both were alive) on VGC 2020, is this a bug, or just a misleading description of the move.
If it can't hit one of the targets (because of Fairy or Protect or whatever) it will automatically attack the other target twice.

If it can't hit one of the targets (because of Fairy or Protect or whatever) it will automatically attack the other target twice.
The thing that struck me was that it allowed me to choose the target. He did use protect on his gastrodon, but if that is the reason, it would be a bug that could be exploited to determine whether protect is being use, and I doubt Game Freak would make such a huge mistake, so something is definately weird.

Screenshot_20191226-080249.png

This is a VGC match were it can be seen that butterfree attacked before dracozolt, in spite of the fact it was scarfed with a base 139 speed, while 134 is the maximum on butterfree, so, even if butterfree was scarfed it shouldn't have shot first.
Is this a bug, or a hack, or is there something I'm missing ( I know there is a priority berry but I didn't see any popups so it's not that).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)