Base Stats, Move Data, Egg Moves, and Dream World Abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much longer is it going to be until there's a compete dex somewhere? Like, when will we know EVERYTHING (names, ability affects, etc...)? While I'm very grateful for this information, it gets tedious having to flip back and forth when looking up corresponding numbers.

leperasudu can be a good psychical sweeper

ability:unburden
item:liechi berry
nature:lonely or naughty
ev's:252atk 252spe
moves:
endure
sucker punch
-missing slot(need more info about learnset)
-missing slot(need more info about learnset)

i'm new to making movesets so it may not be very good

How much longer is it going to be until there's a compete dex somewhere? Like, when will we know EVERYTHING (names, ability affects, etc...)? While I'm very grateful for this information, it gets tedious having to flip back and forth when looking up corresponding numbers.
Judging by what Serebii has compiled, they'll be the first with the roughest Pokedex. Although you're more likely to see random bits of information drop everywhere.

Patience.

ghost

formerly goldenghost
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
LC Leader
There a 660-some base stat sets.....I'm going to assume that it's alternate formes included, but it's still a bit confusing.

wow hihidaruma is going to be beast it has an amazing 140 base attack base 95 speed it learns flare blitz it has the ability encourage which boosts its attack power and negates flare blitzs recoil now lets put that with choice scarf...0_o

good to see that with all these offensive pokemon in the new gen and the lack of SR as a TM, stall will struggle to survive :) i.e an actual interesting metagame hehe

It's a shame only one new Pokemon, Meloetta, gets Perish Song. Is an underrated phazing move, i think it needs more love

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
[M550]: Physical Electric PP: 5 Power: 130 / Accuracy: 85 Effect: May paralyze opponent. (20%)

Meditate Electivire will actually be a serious threat now lol.

Also love how Swampert gets the Damp ability for Metagross.

A lot of these moves and pokemon seem to have crazy power I bet 5th generation will be even more offensive and speed centered especially with these monstorous pokemon.
That's a new move learned only by Zekrom by level-up (hopefully somebody learns it via breeding with Smeargle).

No, it's not Cross Thunder. And yes, as of now, Zekrom has TWO signature moves. The fucker.

And dunno if it has been posted already, but

Seven Move Tutors:
Draco Meteor, learned by all Dragons
Fire Oath, learned by all Fire-type starters and their evolutions
Water Oath, learned by all Water-type starters and their evolutions
Grass Oath, learned by all Grass-type starters and their evolutions
Blast burn, learned by all Fire-type final starter evolutions
Hydro Cannon, learned by all Water-type final starter evolutions
Frenzy Plant, learned by all Grass-type final starter evolutions

All of this done by user AMF.

EDIT -- And already mentioned by Maverick Hunter lol

How does Nattorei NOT have spikes? Just by appearance it looks like a giant spike ball yet no spikes are to be found, unless a new egg move is revealed. But this is what really amazed me about this pokemon: Syngergy with Flash Fire Shanderra. I don't think I need to explain it, but I will anyways since it excites me. Nattorei's typing leaves only Fire and Fighting to do real damage(mostly fire), and yet it's these two types that Shanderra can switch into whenever it wishes. Given STAB, a flash fire power up, and a possible specs, Shanderra will find a place in most types of teams

Don Honchkrorleone

Happy Qwilfish the nightmare
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
How does Nattorei NOT have spikes? Just by appearance it looks like a giant spike ball yet no spikes are to be found, unless a new egg move is revealed. But this is what really amazed me about this pokemon: Syngergy with Flash Fire Shanderra. I don't think I need to explain it, but I will anyways since it excites me. Nattorei's typing leaves only Fire and Fighting to do real damage(mostly fire), and yet it's these two types that Shanderra can switch into whenever it wishes. Given STAB, a flash fire power up, and a possible specs, Shanderra will find a place in most types of teams
Maybe it learns by breeding, as no one knows the chain movs. And yes, Shanderra is fucking awesome.

cosmicexplorer

pewpewpew
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I personally think Shadow Tag Shanderaa will be more useful, as it can setup to 6CM on a helpless Blissey or something, and get at least one free kill behind a sub.

Shuckle, Spinda and Tsutarja get in the DreamWorld this ability...

[126] amanojaku あまのじゃく Devil's Advocate: Effect of Stat Boosts/Drops reversed

An automatic and better haze????? ------------- O_o
Anti-Intimidate and "statdropers" attacks? ------- Meh...

Shuckle, Spinda and Tsutarja get in the DreamWorld this ability...

[126] amanojaku あまのじゃく Devil's Advocate: Effect of Stat Boosts/Drops reversed

An automatic and better haze????? ------------- O_o
Anti-Intimidate and "statdropers" attacks? ------- Meh...
Does that mean Jaroda's Leaf Storm now hits and RAISES SpA two stages?
lol

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
So the only LvUp Stealth Rock learners are the Geodude line, the Onix line, the Dangoro line and the Ishizumai line. And none of them can function as leads... yay!
YAY ! I love this !

No more fucking entry hazards! No more Forretress w/ SR, Spikes, T Spikes and Explosion which is a wasted Pokemon IMO.

Game Freak is finally doing something good for competitive battles.

Can't you still trade from fourth to fifth gen? I thought that the lack of Sleep Talk/Roost/Stealth Rock TMs only impacted Dream World Pokemon.

Can't you still trade from fourth to fifth gen? I thought that the lack of Sleep Talk/Roost/Stealth Rock TMs only impacted Dream World Pokemon.
This is the impression I'm under as well...meaning that all of the current stealth rockers can still be stealth rockers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)