[Beginner] Back to the Basics Mafia - The Many win!

Yeah, Spiffy can't give out orders tonight, so if anyone wants to talk to me about orders, I'm all ears. I don't have a whole lot of info but if nothing else we can discuss it. And clearly Spiffy trusts me enough to lead the lynch, so there are definitely worse options.
EDIT: I'd rather not ask in public, but if the BG could contact me that would be great. If not, then protect me if Spiffy didn't give you someone else to protect, please and thank you.
I think it's fairly obvious that Spiffy should be the one protected...

EDIT : Ah, yeah, I forgot kidnapped people couldn't be targeted by abilities.

Aura Guardian said:
However, Spiffy has been kidnapped. While he is kidnapped, unless specified by the host, no one is allowed to contact him about the game. Also, he cannot be targeted by any abilities. (nor use them)
BG protecting Spiffy is a waste, so if he doesn't have someone else to protect he may as well protect me since I've made myself a target.

Day 4

After a long night, filled with screams of the victims of the Terrible and the howls of the Monsters, you awaken to survey the carnage. The first body is, to your delight, TPM, who appears to have been whacked with a blunt object many times.
Dear TPM,
You are Lugia.

You are the Diving Pokemon. Your wings can cause a storm for fourty days and fourty nights. Because of that, you have only recently surfaced.

At night, you may send Aura Guardian a PM with title "Night x - Extrasensory USER". You will find USER's full role PM.

<possible snip>

You are aligned with The Monsters. You win if The Monsters eliminate all hostile threats.

The next victim is, to the joy of most, Xyphang. It appears that he was blown up.
Dear Xyphang,
You are a spy.

Not a thing is known about you. You spy on your assigned government and report the information. Your life, centered on lies, has become terrible enought that you joined The Terrible.

At night, you may send Aura Guardian a PM with title "Night x - Spy on USER". You will spy on USER, taking all items he has as evidence to report to your government

<possible snip>.

You are aligned with The Terrible. You win if The Terrible eliminate all hostile threats.

Also, it appears that Spiffy has returned. If you didn't get a result PM, then there are no results for you. Trust me, Durarara. Suddenly, Aura Guardian drops a PM
Dear USER,
You are lynchpin.

You are most known for being an inevitability in Aura Mafia. So you appear here. Isn't that great?

At night, once in the game, before night 8, you may send Aura Gaurdian a PM with title "Night x - pin USER". USER will be able to win with everyone else for that night and the day after.

You are aligned with yourself. You win if the user you pin wins before the end of the day you pin him.
No, that is not a real role.

IT IS NOW DAY 4. DEADLINE IS IN 48 HOURS OR UNTIL MAJORITY.

Also, I've had a request to reduce deadlines to 24 hours. Please tell me your opinion of this in your lynch vote.

Now that I have more time to say so, I hate whoever kidnapped me. It was the worst experience ever in my entire mafia career. I can't not talk for that long! I WILL MAKE SURE YOU ARE KILLED AND SLUAGHTERED AND TORTURED AND DEAD AT MY HANDS!

Me and my doubleposting. Anyway. DO NOT VOTE RARE555! We are now lynching Blue_Tornado. Everyone who has voted please withdraw your vote like I have done and post a new post that says you're lynching Blue_Tornado. Reasons over IRC.

REVENGE KILLING Blue_Tornado with Multiple Choice Scarf Jirachi Iron Heads, Baton Passed +6 Attack and Speed by Ninjask via The Power of Friendship For Awesomeness Mafia, Which Hurt Me and Made Me Cry And Create The Amazon River Which Doesn't Make Sense Because It Was There Before

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)