[Beginner] Mob Mafia - Game over! The M.O.B. win!

deinosaur

now available in lowercase
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Here

You were visited by someone during the night, who gave you some advice. If you do not share this advice by posting it in the thread, exactly as it was told to you, you will be a fool. And bad things happen to fools. The advice is...

auramaster said:
Dear ILovaLiza,
auramaster said:
you are Leeeeroy Jenkins.

You are an internet meme, characterised by your impaitence, love of chicken and unwillingness to follow your comrades' best laid plans. However, a brave soul such as yourself often comes in useful during a war, so you were recruited by the M.O.B.

At night, you may send a PM to auramaster and coolking49 titled, "Night X - I'm goin' in, <user>". You will run in front of <user>, and any actions they perform will be redirected to you.

You are allied with J.E.R.R.Y., you win if all threats are eliminated.

OK, I'm going to come out - I'm the village inspector, and we have lost a lot of info. However, there is still time to recover, we just need to Lynch ILoveLiza and unite under me! BG, you know who you are, on me. Let's do this! LEEEEEEROY JENKINSSSSS!

We are instead going to be Lynching Hextator.

To give more details would be putting information straight into the other Mafia's hands. Basically he EXACTLY counterclaimed someone but I have definate reason to believe one over the other. If for some reason I got the wrong one then there are a few scums all lumped together and it will be simple to lynch each one, on after the other until they are all gone.

Not really something mafia would be stupid enough to do. Meanwhile blissey will get soft investigated tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)