Bug Reports v3 [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Toxitricity has two different forms determined upon the evolution of it. When it evolves,* its nature determines the form. This is the actual nature of the Pokémon and the Nature Mints will not affect it." —Serebii.net (*corrected typo); Toxtricity-Amped should be prevented from having the {Bashful, Bold, Calm, Careful, Gentle, Lonely, Mild, Modest, Quiet, Relaxed, Serious, Timid} Nature, and Toxtricity-Low-Key should be prevented from having the {Adamant, Brave, Docile, Hardy, Hasty, Impish, Jolly, Lax, Naive, Naughty, Rash, Quirky, Sassy} Nature. This should be factored when calculating a 'Recommended Spread,' too.
Surely you can use the Nature Mints after it evolves to give it the nature you prefer?

I hope it has not been mentioned yet but Toxtricity Amped-Form is missing a sprite. Low-key form has one but Amped form is missing sadly. Still hoping for Flapple Sprites.

Last edited:
This G-Max Lapras which I did select in team builder to be G-Max doesn’t g-max. Check it for ur self.https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8oubeta-1011105336

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
I'm just going by what I read. To paraphrase: When it evolves, the actual nature of the Pokémon will determine its form, and the Nature Mints have no effect on this process.
So it's possible that Nature Mints can be used afterward, but… I'm not entirely sure. Again, I'm no expert, but I wanted to bring attention to some things. If this is not a problem, please pay more attention to the other issues.
Yes, you can use Nature Mints whenever you like, including after evolution.

Screenshot (32).png

Screenshot (33).png

As you can see, using MewTwo-Mega-Y, it asks me to use my hidden ability, while the selected pokemon doesn't have one, Mega Mewtwo y only has insomnia.

Choice item equiped dinamaxes sometimes ignore the choice lock, and sometimes it is transfered to the boosted moves, either they should always lose lock after dinamaxing or never, any which way, it's a bug.

Ok, so my boy Eiscue isn't getting his Ice Head back in hail. After triple-checking his ability, I believe he's supposed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)