Cannon Cup still going retro style ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
we're both on and once he returns my PM we can battle

EDIT: I can't believe this!!! he gets on, I PM him while he's checking the "new UU" thread. then he got off. this isn't working :/

I have had contact through PM with alakapimp. But it seems our time difference is unfortunate. Thus we haven't been able to battle yet.

we're both on and once he returns my PM we can battle

EDIT: I can't believe this!!! he gets on, I PM him while he's checking the "new UU" thread. then he got off. this isn't working :/
I have had contact through PM with alakapimp. But it seems our time difference is unfortunate. Thus we haven't been able to battle yet.
You guys will both be given two additional days to complete your matches, after that the coin flip gets it. :/ I'm pm'ing Pablo the matches for the new draw as we speak.

I don't want to win or lose to a coin flip :/. at least I've been trying(unlike some people in that safari tounement)
Pablo says that we need the entire draw completed this time, because some people depend on that for their win loss ratio to keep going. In other words, we either wait for the matches to finish, or I flip coins and decide. (I'm sorry lightsabre, but I really can't just give you the win. I've battled chou, he's good... 0.0 It isn't really fair to chose either of you, because it'd be for sure a close match.)

EDIT: It will be prolonged until Tuesday evening. Then, any match incomplete will be awarded to a coin flip winner. :/

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
thanks for the extension, the time difference is big, if the times work better could we switch opponents, i know lightsabre is in the same time zone as me, and i have soccer everyday during the small overlap tirsus and i have

I deleted the other message so I wouldn't be double posting. Choutoshio and I are getting on to do our battle right now

EDIT: gg 3-0 he won. it was closer then the score lets on. I better not be facing scruffy or tirsus or negator now

Remember like last time how I suggested you just start the next round and give a short deadline? That'd be in order for right now

Alakapimp really did explain it all. We only really have a short overlap in good times to be on. If one of us is occupied then (which we have been the last week) it's nigh impossible to get our match done. I think a coin flip would be the best solution in this case.

Remember like last time how I suggested you just start the next round and give a short deadline? That'd be in order for right now
I wanted to do this myself, but Pablo said we needed all the matches done this time to be able to have people's win/loss ratio things right.

Alakapimp really did explain it all. We only really have a short overlap in good times to be on. If one of us is occupied then (which we have been the last week) it's nigh impossible to get our match done. I think a coin flip would be the best solution in this case.
Alright, I'll just flip the coin. Heads is Alakapimp, Tails is Tirsus. I'll edit this post after I flip the coin.

EDIT: It's heads. Alakapimp wins. I'll pm the results to Pablo, and we'll proceed with the rounds as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)