Cannon Cup still going retro style ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh thanks for clarifying. That means alot of people here are hanging here with one loss

That means 12 people are on the line as of now (before this round started) and 4 at least will be eliminated this round(not including the one already eliminated this round). Wow i don't know who said it would be a long tourney but its going to end fast at this rate

Well negator wins, we had an unfortunate D/C but my chances of winning were pretty small overall. Was fun while I lasted, I wish I hadn't accidentally sacrificed one of my important pokes =[

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Oh wow negator beat goodbar, i bet that was a good match. i have battled you both so i know how good you are

not trully satisfied from this D/C, I would have prefered to see what would have happened if my hit hitted... true, there were good chances for me to win, but not 100% (there is an average/low quality video of the match too)
:/

Disappointed by Nintedo and his weird WiFi, why not a tie john, I feel like I'm stealing something from you...

Well negator wins, we had an unfortunate D/C but my chances of winning were pretty small overall. Was fun while I lasted, I wish I hadn't accidentally sacrificed one of my important pokes =[
not trully satisfied from this D/C, I would have prefered to see what would have happened if my hit hitted... true, there were good chances for me to win, but not 100% (there is an average/low quality video of the match too)
:/

Disappointed by Nintedo and his weird WiFi, why not a tie john, I feel like I'm stealing something from you...
I'll wait for one final word from you guys before I give out the win to somebody. Updated with the pablo win though.

I think if negator and me played it out, I wouldn't have won even if I did manage to accomplish what I needed to to stay in (a roughly 20% chance of happening), so negator wins

when we were finnaly both on, the guy I was getting wifi from had turned it off :( we'll do shoddy next time we're both on

Supe

would you suck the poison out
My opponent still has no internet. I don't wanna advance by default. Any suggestions?

I wish my wifi was constant :( when I'm battling my brother I NEVER disconnect. but whenever I battle someone else, it D/Cs right after the first turn. but for some reason, my personal friends(yellowfire7 and pikamster on smogon) have gotten to battle me once or twice

My opponent still has no internet. I don't wanna advance by default. Any suggestions?
We could do what we did with regice 94 and his pair. If you guys don't make your match in time you'll be given two extra days to complete it. Other than that, I can really do anything. :( When I had no internet what I was doing was going on internet via my psp. Perhaps he could do that or something?

Lost 1-0. My opening move cost me the match, simply put. Didn't want to go out like that =/. Good Game Mastadi ;)

There better be another UU tourney though <_<... I need my revenge :P

Supe

We could do what we did with regice 94 and his pair. If you guys don't make your match in time you'll be given two extra days to complete it. Other than that, I can really do anything. :( When I had no internet what I was doing was going on internet via my psp. Perhaps he could do that or something?
Okay, well hopefully he can get online before the end of the round. I haven't seen him on AIM since last week though. If the round ends and he doesn't make it, do I automatically advance?

Lost 1-0. My opening move cost me the match, simply put. Didn't want to go out like that =/. Good Game Mastadi ;)

There better be another UU tourney though <_<... I need my revenge :P
I wanna see a nUU tourney after this one. I'm really curious to see what battling on the new tier would be like on wifi; especially with the lack of perefect Raiku and Regis.

i have internet again!!!!
but my friend pawned her ds! :/
i can do my battle over shoddy if she doesn't get it out in time though

Supe and I had our battle over shoddy
he won i lose
i blame it on him being such a huge hacker :0
lol good game though

btw did i mention i hate shoddy?

Supe

Confirming. He has a poke I usually have trouble with, but I planned ahead for it and my plan worked. =)

Grrr. I can't believe this. this morning. he get's off at 5:27 AM my time. obviously I can't battle then, I get off around 10 AM and then I get back on at 8:00ish(right now) and he got off at 7:48 :/

I wanna see a nUU tourney after this one. I'm really curious to see what battling on the new tier would be like on wifi; especially with the lack of perefect Raiku and Regis.
I totally feel ya there.
Every person uses the Regis and some flawless HP raikou. It's .crazy

Okay, well hopefully he can get online before the end of the round. I haven't seen him on AIM since last week though. If the round ends and he doesn't make it, do I automatically advance?

I do too, but I don't want to hold it. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)