Cannon Cup still going retro style ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blastoise curtesy of arkeis.com and aragornbird+ Brushes used in banner making courtesy of obsidiandawn.com

RULES
1. The following pokemon are banned from the tournament.

2. The clauses will be standard along with hax clause.
3. Platinum moves will be allowed, however I do request someone who has the ability to tutor to help people "platinumize" their teams. :)
4. You are allowed to change your team between rounds! NO sharing teammates of your opponents!
5. If matches are not made within a week (to be pending) the player at fault will be unallowed to participate in the next wifi tournament, and possibly be blacklisted. The players amongst themselves will determine which of them will move to the next round.
6. In the event of a disconnect, players will sort out the issue among themselves unless there is a severe arguement about the reason.
7. NO HACKS! NOT EVEN "LEGAL" HACKS!

PRIZES
1. My CB squirtle(30/31/29/x/31/30 adamant) with sole trade rights. (unless stated nothing other than this is for rights. First prize only.)
2. Arael's shiny sharpedo.
3. Tri-DarkSoul's Limited edition UNICKED nidoqueen
4. fgtron's calm lanturn
5. Komodo's articuno
6. Kursed's ariados
7. destroyer123's quagsire
8. Diesel's vileplume
9. The lost one's psyduck #1
10. The lost one's psyduck #2
11. "blak" blakblastoise's blastoise
12. blakblastoise's CB squirtle
13. Syberia's Clefable
14. Lightsabre's surprise
15. Dark-ryu's "Mr Goodar" for first place only

Round 4
cw333 vs jigokujin73
krabs93 vs Syberia
lightsabre vs choutoshio
alakapimp vs tirsus
cosmic jeff vs wiinry
dark ryu vs tri darksouls
fgtron vs supe
scruffy vs mastadi
pablo vs rasitmagic
mr goodbar vs negator
noodle BYE

If any of the pairs are the same, please pm pablo and we shall have them fixed immediately. Hope everyone gets their matches done and has a good time. :D

Is there a reason that you need to swap places? If you actually need to, maybe, but I tend to think you're just kidding. (and sorry for the name mispelling, I'll fix that >.>)

Dark-Ryu

Spammer
can I trade places with Noodle? =]

I'll PM me opponent in a few minutes.
actually is better to get a win battling, than get a win with Bye, cause the program that make the brackets gives you more err i can't remember the name, but iirc it gives you a better position when you battle and win than when you get a free win.

predictions

Round 4
cw333 vs jigokujin73
krabs93 vs Syberia
lightsabre vs choutoshio
alakapimp vs tirsus
cosmic jeff vs wiinry
fgtron vs supe
scruffy vs mastadi
pablo vs rasitmagic
mr goodbar vs negator
noodle BYE

cw333 vs jigokujin73
krabs93 vs Syberia
lightsabre vs choutoshio
alakapimp vs tirsus
cosmic jeff vs wiinry
fgtron vs supe
scruffy vs mastadi
pablo vs rasitmagic
mr goodbar vs negator
noodle BYE :)

Bold= win

Round 4 Predictions:
cw333 vs jigokujin73
krabs93 vs Syberia
lightsabre vs choutoshio
alakapimp vs tirsus
cosmic jeff vs wiinry
fgtron vs supe
scruffy vs mastadi
pablo vs rasitmagic
mr goodbar vs negator
noodle BYE

Round 4
cw333 vs
jigokujin73
krabs93 vs Syberia
lightsabre vs choutoshio
alakapimp vs tirsus
cosmic jeff vs wiinry
fgtron vs supe
scruffy vs mastadi
pablo vs rasitmagic
mr goodbar vs negator
noodle BYE :P

Left side is dominant.

So people are you sure there are NO repeated matchups? (I find it hard to believe I actually managed that :P).

Sorry about forfeiting last round, I screwed the pooch. I couldn't find my DS charger, I can't get my school Wi-Fi to work, and I don't have shit for time. Goodbar really dodged a bullet there :P

Thatta boy Krabs!!!:P Me and Jigo are prolly battling tommorow.
lol, anyone who has more numbers than letters obviously has the advantage :P. hopefully me and syberia can battle tomorrow. Everyone thinks im gonna lose, i don't blame them im 0 for 3 against him in OU, lets hope UU is better.

Supe

would you suck the poison out
So fgtron doesn't have internet right now. Hopefully he gets it running again before this round is over. I've battled him lots of times and we are pretty evenly matched. It should be interesting to see who wins.

Dark-Ryu

Spammer
me and dark ryu dc'd and we can't come to decision
We could have just rebattle with the remaining poke, i still dont see the point in telling me your last poke (i felt, like it was an intimidation of "oh see, this was my last pokemon and it was ready to pown your three remaining pokes), but whatever =/ i dont give a shit for this anymore, you can have the win.

GG

EDIT: thanks for the tourney Tennis ^^ i really enjoyed it except for the last round xP
And if you can, please send me a PM i think that i want to donate a poke as prize :)

After some talking and discussion I decided to take the win.
I hope we can have a complete real battle someday Dark-Ryu
Good Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)