CAP 7 CAP 7 - Art Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calad

Hero of the Blue Flames
is an Artist Alumnus
Due to lack of seeing colored versions of Caladblog's pokes, Farfin, you, have my vote. I love your design, it is flawless!
Hey! Are you giving to them my votes???!! Just Kidding. I'll paint my design soon.
In fact, here is one lineart:

Al_Alchemist

Physics and Math \O/
is a Past SPL Champion
Sorry if I shouldn't have quoted the images because it takes up space but I just thought people should see these three again, they are by far my top three favorites in this thread :D.
Mmm! Egyptian like cat thingy with floating hands steel ghost pokemon?! I LOVE IT, I can't wait to see more pictures of this beauty, my only problem is probably the color a little bit to plain, maybe a darker shade, and it might look better with legs but that's just my opinion. I would love to see a comparison of no arms and arms drawing of it too ^^.

WHAT IS THIS!?!?!
CUTE?!?! TEDDYBEAR?!?!?!?! DRRILLLLLLLLLLLLSSS?!?!?!?!?!!!? HOLY SHIT THIS IS GENIUS ;O;!!!! Just make it more ghostly and I'll be all over this ;O;!

O god this design is so awesome words can't even describe it, it's so awesomely manly beautiful scary mysterious and original compared to some some artwork submitted here (not to diss you guys sorry they're all awesome artwork ;O;). My only only problem with this final design is that it should at least have some pupils, it just wouldn't feel right without them even if it is a ghost pokemon :D. Looks like one of the monsters in Spirited Away, that's probably why I love this so much :D. Also, if it isn't to much trouble I would love to see a standing up version of this guy ^^.

the final pose for that one is on the previous page. it actually has pupils and a mouth.

and EoE, this is my favorite piece of CAP art thus far. I think it's a fantastic design on all levels.

Hey! Are you giving to them my votes???!! Just Kidding. I'll paint my design soon.
In fact, here is one lineart:

As a general rule of thumb:

If you can't see it convincingly coming out of a pokeball -- well, you might have a problem on your hands.

I can totally see this coming out of a pokeball. If I could suggest one thing though it would be to lower the detail on the finger/arm segments.

Otherwise, it looks very fantastic.

Yeah, Caladbolg has my vote, unless Cyzir still posts his banshee in color. That was just pure awesomeness and then some.

I can totally see this coming out of a pokeball. If I could suggest one thing though it would be to lower the detail on the finger/arm segments.
this is what i'd suggest as well, calad.

although, to be completely honest, Kopie/Wyverii will probly get my vote. both are awesome

Atyroki: I think I liked the older camera better then the digital camera. Has more of an old school feel, and seems better as a scout Pokemon.

So much great artwork, though I think Wyverii has my vote.

Since my last idea (scouter/over9000 pun) wasn't very organic, I created this guy. Basically it's a wheel/gear with the ghost inhabiting it in the middle. Whispies are for that "hot-rod" style. The idea is that it is pretty fast and can blaze on by any pokemon and verify it's item and/or do it's stuff.

comments and suggestions are appreciated.

this reversemon has a twisted body. his arms and legs are on backwards and is tied up in chains.

the one with the most potential atm is probably holmes, but ill try and rework others if theres enough of a response.[/quote]

I love this idea, but no one really seemed to notice it.
Maybe if you gave it one big eye to like, see your opponent's items and such.
But change the arms and legs to be normal, i think it would just look better.

Like i said, Caladbolg, you have my vote ^^
except the light blue should be a darker color, it should also compliment the only other "color" (Black and grey arn't truely colors they are just all the colors put together, just as white isn't color, but abscence of color) So make it a purple. That's all i have to say.

Excellent work Calad, you've certainly improved your coloring a lot since CAP5!

I think for now though, I'm going to stick with Doug's as my favorite. (I can't come up with a design of my own that I would really like to throw my weight behind, so I'm going with Doug's, although Wyverii's is close behind in my book.)

I like the color scheme Calad, but I think it would benefit from having the light blue area turned into either a red to match the cape, or black.

I like the color scheme Calad, but I think it would benefit from having the light blue area turned into either a red to match the cape, or black.
Like i said before, Purple would be a good color (dark purple) Red makes it only black and red, it would look emo..... Black would make it seem as though, there even shouldn't be any color, therefore we need a good complimenting color for the head piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)