Ciran draws Pokemon

Ciran

Queen Of Puns
is a Top Artistis a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Just because. I don't know why Clefable looks like it's a different color. I even re-did it thinking I used the wrong color and still looks the same.

CelestialBeings_Resize-NoLines.png

Sketches, including unused poses and sizes since they lose quality from resizing. Used an old sketch of arcanine I had done, just took a screenshot of it since I was too lazy to open up the file, which is why it has white and no others do.

CelestialBeings_Resize-Sketches.png

Sometimes I question whether or not I can draw, like with that clefable abomination in the upper right

Original layout idea I had w/ unused Stonjourner sketches.

CelestialBeings_scrapped.png

CelestialBeings_CosmogVote.png

Last edited:

Ciran

Queen Of Puns
Today is a BIG giveaway for the PS! Wi-Fi room celebrating the Crown Tundra.

There wasn't a lot of time to find out what pokemon, aside from legendaries, would be coming back to be able to give them away. So to help with that on a time basis for drawing, there's 11 breedable pokemon hiding in the art this time.
CrownTundra_Oct2020-RESIZE.png

Ciran

Queen Of Puns
Today is the December official Wi-Fi Giveaway over on PS! There's also a thread now so you can watch that to be notified about upcoming giveaways.

The theme this time is based off the 12 Days of Christmas song/memory game. The song is over 200 years old and depending on which version you reference the numbers and lyrics differ. I based this off the Swortzell 1966 version.

On the 12 hours of Pokemon the helpers gave to me 12 Ludicolos dancing, 11 Lord Helixes a-leaping, 10 Rillabooms drumming, 9 Poipoles piping, 8 Milktanks a-milking, 7 Cramorants a-cramming, 6 Eiscue a-skating, 5 Golden Klefkis, 4 Corvi birds, 3 fighting hens, 2 turtle and dove, and some Pokébirds in a berry tree.

12DaysofPokemon_Dec2020.png

Texture was free to use without credit

Ciran

Queen Of Puns
Been lazy about uploading sketches and now I have a very big post

The container changed a few times during the process and the final result suffered because of it
FriendsNotFood_Jan2021_sketches.png

Year of the ox sketches included the rejected ones
YotOx_Sketches_REJECT.png

YotOx_sketches_tauros.png

used an old sketch I had done of solgaleo
YotOx_sketches.png

the st. patrick's art almost looked very different
StPaddys-Mar2021_sketches_REJECTED.png

StPaddys-Mar2021_sketches.png

I'm not sure where the eyes for two of the hitmonlee went

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)