congrats to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Absolutely incredible, congrats BlueCookies!

Coming up from 0-1 is no freaking easy task but you did it man, a true winner :D

X-Act

np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Do you have Maltese ancestors, bluecookies? I'm asking because Rizzo is a Maltese surname.

Congratulations!

someone please confirm the existence of a video of the stage storming

and also the afterparty

it's PBB posting right now and yeah it exists. Kinneas recorded it, it's full of awesome. Kinneas will post it on youtube once he gets back. Once his oppoinent's last pokemon fainted, Omega, me, Metabou, ruben, ninahaza, froggy, dtrain, basically most people from the internet that were waatching either went up on stage or at least got to the stairs.

/me waves U.S. Flag

Edit: Something compelled me to do the following

A smogon win is great as well. Congratulations bluecookies!

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Once again, congratulations BlueCookies! Most well earned considering went from top 16 Newark to an expenses non-paid top 16 nationals to an expenses non-paid World Champion.

Erazor

✓ Just Doug It
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
This is a really, really great achievement, well done bluecookies!

<Insert lame joke about hall of fame here>

Tyler

No Longer Live
won the 1st Smogon VGC Tournament
Congrats!!!!!!!! Now you don't even have to play next year with that auto worlds invite.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This is a fantastic accomplishment. However, you still have to beat me, Champion of the Universe!

congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)