Crisis in CK9++ City [Serial Killer Wins]

smogon,

Can I fully rely on you being town? Am I accurate in this read?

I know that scum could say anything, but there's a genuine vibe in each post that smogon makes. I wouldn't ask anyone else this sort of question, but I want more assurance from smogon

I just don't have strong townleans
I know how powerful unshakeable towncores can be
I found another townie in a MU game day 1 and they basically had to die in the night because we were basically masons
I don't have the good read on you yet tho otherwise we could powertown the crap out of this game

maybe soon

I'd rather not talk about who leads on D1. Only one player is cleared and he doesn't seem to want the job. If we're gonna put someone on the pedestal, I'd prefer it was someone where there's no doubt they're Town.

In order of their first (non confirmation) post

heuryalone: Their style is a bit bizarre, but I'm not sure if that's the way they usually are or whatever. His callout of me and later Mikey seemed very OMGUSy and just weird., but some of the later posts have at least been contributing. GTH town for now.
Panic Station: I appreciate that they are at least trying to be active, although many posts are NGR, related to other games, joke posts, etc. Although that could be indicative of scum trying to drown out discussion with nonsense, I just feel like scum would have little motivation to post much when so few players are active. Townread for now.
Mikey (aka smogon account): Seems similar to the other times I've played with him, admittedly still haven't seen his scumgame but his style looks normal enough and he is the player who is most trying to push the game forward.
BLOODYRAIN10001: Innocent Child so confirmed town. I don't like that they have done absolutely nothing after RVS, they really should be using that role more, I mean come on.
Clarinet: Already called out his noncommittal posting style, has also been uncooperative with my latest request as well. Has a read on Mikey as town, but I feel that that is the easiest read to make. Other posts are a bit CWAC as well. Scum read for now, though I do find it unusual that he doesn't seem to be trying to push anybody - I'd expect scum to at least get some shading in by now.
HeaLnDeaL - Another person with a bizarre posting style. Is also CWACy, seeming to have more interactions with inactive players than people actually playing the game. GTH scum for that reason.
Sultan of Skook - Is awesome
Jalmont - Only posting about wishing he could be inactive. GTH town just because scum usually aren't this shameless.
Cancerous - As explained prior, town since I see no reason for a scum player to post the way he does.
somitomi - Honestly, I struggle reading this one, and that's because while they are interacting with other players, I don't actually see them posting any real analysis, just talking about minor things that aren't really very important to the game as a whole. Their whole progression with heury alone is just bizarre, first calling out heury's weird posts and then acting like heury is an easy mislynch? (Despite saying that they didn't think heury was "confirmed town", so still very noncommittal) Scum read for sure.
An explosion - "yeah I'm here" No you're not. Lynch all liars! Just kidding, but GTH scum because scum has more reason to be inactive now than town does
Thunder Ballz/Fenrir Aesir - GTH scum for same reason as An explosion

First thoughts, I have way too many scum reads here. Guess that is a sign that, once again, everyone needs to post more.

I'll assume that you didn't see me call them out for the same thing?

I did, but since that was a post that immediately jumped out at me I decided to comment on it anyway.

smogon,

Can I fully rely on you being town? Am I accurate in this read?

I know that scum could say anything, but there's a genuine vibe in each post that smogon makes. I wouldn't ask anyone else this sort of question, but I want more assurance from smogon

I just don't have strong townleans

Again, I know others have already commented on this, but this is a bad idea. A town leader is only really effective in certain OC role madness gsames where such a position can be easily exploited - in games like these, everyone should be contributing

shoot who are you
moth perhaps?

leetic

but not town? :blobthinking:

Why would I need to explicitly tell you I'm town - shouldn't that be self-evident?

I did, but since that was a post that immediately jumped out at me I decided to comment on it anyway.

Again, I know others have already commented on this, but this is a bad idea. A town leader is only really effective in certain OC role madness gsames where such a position can be easily exploited - in games like these, everyone should be contributing

leetic

Why would I need to explicitly tell you I'm town - shouldn't that be self-evident?
o leetic
we haven't played in forever actually (prolly cause I hate bulba)
join a ZD game sometime ye?

o leetic
we haven't played in forever actually (prolly cause I hate bulba)
join a ZD game sometime ye?

Dungeons and Dragons Mafia on ZD was legit the last game I played before this (I took a break from mafia to focus on college)

On a more game related note, looking at my reads list, Vote: somitomi should be good for now. Also, Jalmont, I can see you lurking here but you aren't posting anything, why?

rule of thumb says that in every game there's at least 1 talkative wolf

who are this game's chatty guys?

HnD
Panic
Sultan
heury
somi
smogon

Like I see this post and then you wonder why you are scumread. Besides you suspiciously leaving yourself out (as was already mentioned) this post makes no judgements, it reads like a wolf wanting someone else to determine wh

Back