Pet Mod Crossover Chaos Expanded - Part II

"Nazis... I hate these guys!"
Pokemon: Indiana Jones
Franchise:
Indiana Jones
Type:

Ability: Defiant, Long Reach, Emergency Exit
Notable Moves: Bullwhip, Vine Whip, Power Whip, Stealth Rocks, Spikes, Taunt, Sucker Punch, Knock Off, Rock Tomb, Rock Climb, Acrobatics Play Rough, Fire Lash, Parting Shot
Bullwhip: 80 BP | 100% Accuracy |
|
| 10(16) PP | Prevents target from fleeing | disables opponent from using a move that causes a switch such as U-Turn

Stats: 81 / 118 / 93 / 53 / 82 / 107 (534 BST)

Reasoning: Indiana Jones has a nice hat. And a nice whip. Sometimes he's really good at running away from things. He also has shown to be a capable fighter in hand-to-hand combat and perform various acrobatic feats throughout his adventures. While Indiana Jones is not raiding lost arks or dooming temples, he is a world renowned archeologist. This gives him his typing and access to a variety of rock- and ground-type moves including artefacts and debris entry hazards. Just like in that other movie where George Lucas type casted Harrison Ford to be a rogue-ish, devilishly handsome renegade, Indiana Jones has his fair share of comeback, one liners and cheap shots. But most importantly he didn't leave his hat behind.
Google search: how to remove two spoiler tags

Unfortunately, Danganronpa is a video game, so you’ll have to put it in the main CC thread when voting ends.

Also requesting all winning MHA subs to get Superpower because quirks are superpowers and also Hawks winning + his rationale for Superpower.

Last edited:
doris.jpg

Pokémon: DOR-15 aka Doris
Franchise/Origin: Meet the Robinsons
Type: Dark/Steel
Ability: Levitate
Notable moves: Charge Beam, Dark Pulse, Flash Cannon, Heat Wave, Knock Off, Hypnosis, Nasty Plot, Rapid Spin, Steel Beam, Thunderbolt, Volt Switch
Signature move: Repair 10 PP Heals User by 50% of Max HP and removes all stat debuffs
Stats: 70/50/90/115/90/100 (BST 515)

Reasoning: This is a bit of a cheeky submission since it's not a hat guy but just a hat. An evil flying robot hat that wants to take over the world. Dark and Steel because it is an evil robot. High defenses because it's a pretty sturdy little thing and high special attack because it favors mind control over physical enforcers. Levitate because in the movie it is shown to hover around. Electric moves because it is an electronic. Hypnosis because it brain washed characters in the movie. This is honestly mostly a meme submission and am entirely open to changes and alternate ideas.

2B just won in the other half of the mod so what better time to re-do Waddle Dad
wade l d epic moments transparent.png

"This is for working me like a dog! This is for drugging me up and having the nerve to shake me down! Maroon 5 actually sucks, by the way! This one's for my kid and my wife! And this one... this one's for violating my privacy."
Pokémon: Wade L. D.
Origin: the SiIvaGunner Christmas Comeback Crisis
Type: Normal
Ability: Skill Link / Anger Point / Friend Guard
Stats: 100/100/60/60/60/100 (480)
Notable Moves: Waddle Spear Barrage (see Bandana Waddle Dee), No Retreat, Rage Powder, Frustration, Double-Edge, Outrage, Thrash, Rage, Close Combat, Final Gambit, Aromatherapy, Poison Jab, Pin Missile, Slack Off, Hyperspace Hole
Reasoning: Hey look, it's the guy in my Discord profile pic! Also, he got closer to tapping 2B's ass than you ever will. Normal because he's pretty much a normal guy, at least to start with. Waddle Spear Barrage and Pin Missile from his usage of spears, Skill Link to tie in with those moves (it's not like there's any real consistency with what gets it in realmons). Anger Point, No Retreat, Friend Guard, Frustration, Double-Edge, Outrage, Thrash, Rage, Close Combat, and Final Gambit all come from his last stand against the police. Rage Powder, Aromatherapy, and Poison Jab because drug dealer (Rage Powder also partially comes from the last stand thing). Slack Off because he does that. Hyperspace Hole is due to creating a portal using a garlic-flavored taco (not as random as it sounds).

G-Luke's Overhaul
Pika Xreme's The Little Waddle Dee That Could (Have Tapped 2B's Ass But Didn't)
Cookie Butter's Hector Barbossa

Slate #13
Anything Goes

Congratulations to G-Luke, PurpleSkymin-Chan and Ninetales Dragons for winning with Overhaul, Jotaro Kujo, and Walwhateverthefuckyouwannacallhim!

No bonus theme this time. As it is with all odd-numbered slates, really. The other Crossover Chaos does it on even-numbered slates, but I kind of wanted people to have freedom for the first slate, y'know?

The slate ends on June 8th. Have fun! (I keep forgetting whether June or July comes first...)​

Last edited:
resubbing Jerry Temporary and bread dumbass

"This is for working me like a dog! This is for drugging me up and having the nerve to shake me down! Maroon 5 actually sucks, by the way! This one's for my kid and my wife! And this one... this one's for violating my privacy."
Pokémon: Wade L. D.
Origin: the SiIvaGunner Christmas Comeback Crisis
Ability: Skill Link / Anger Point / Friend Guard
Stats: 100/100/60/60/60/100 (480)
Notable Moves: Waddle Spear Barrage (see Bandana Waddle Dee), No Retreat, Rage Powder, Frustration, Double-Edge, Outrage, Thrash, Rage, Close Combat, Final Gambit, Aromatherapy, Poison Jab, Pin Missile, Slack Off, Hyperspace Hole
Reasoning: Hey look, it's the guy in my Discord profile pic! Also, he got closer to tapping 2B's ass than you ever will. Normal because he's pretty much a normal guy, at least to start with. Waddle Spear Barrage and Pin Missile from his usage of spears, Skill Link to tie in with those moves (it's not like there's any real consistency with what gets it in realmons). Anger Point, No Retreat, Friend Guard, Frustration, Double-Edge, Outrage, Thrash, Rage, Close Combat, and Final Gambit all come from his last stand against the police. Rage Powder, Aromatherapy, and Poison Jab because drug dealer (Rage Powder also partially comes from the last stand thing). Slack Off because he does that. Hyperspace Hole is due to creating a portal using a garlic-flavored taco (not as random as it sounds).

"We might be starting in a park, but from these humble beginnings... I, Honoka Kosaka, shall one day hold the world in my hands!"
Pokémon: Honoka Kosaka
Origin: Love Live! School idol project
Ability: Unaware / Dancer / Huge Power
Stats: 100/45/70/100/70/100 (485)
Notable Moves: Boomburst, Sing, Snow halation (see SiIvaGunner), Feather Dance, Teeter Dance, Swords Dance, Slash, Sacred Sword, Night Slash, Leaf Blade, Solar Blade, Close Combat, Dazzling Gleam, Work Up, Rapid Spin, Slack Off, Curse, Stockpile, Swallow, Spit Up, Wood Hammer, Sunny Day, Weather Ball, Defog
Reasoning: Some idol dumbass who likes bread. Normal-type because what else would she be. Unaware because she's a dumb stupid idiot, Dancer and dancing moves because she does in fact dance, Huge Power and Wood Hammer because she lives in a Japanese sweets shop and is shown making mochi at one point (Huge Power is "Chikaramochi" in Japanese, and it appears its distribution is a pun - its most prominent users are rabbits, and rabbits pound mochi on the moon.) Decent HP because she's a fatty (assuming you trust Umi Sonoda's word more than your own eyes), decent Speed because her official stats have her reflexes rated with 4 stars. Boomburst because she made a noise that was mistaken for an explosion. Sing because she does that, Snow Halation because she sings that. Sword moves because she's really good at kendo in the manga. Dazzling Gleam because the µ's Second-Years collectively are Light-elemental and use a light attack in their crossover appearance in Granblue Fantasy. Work Up is "Cheer Up" in Japan so that fits. Rapid Spin because she does do that at one point. Slack Off and Curse because zzz sleepy. Stockpile gang because she consumes the food. Sunny Day, Weather Ball, and Defog are from that one time she got a bunch of rainclouds to go away by shouting at them.

Last edited:

This is meant for Ubers.

Pokémon: Magic School Bus
Franchise: The Magic School Bus
Type:

Ability: Adaptability | [HA] Heatproof
Moves: Iron Head, Flash Cannon, Steel Wing, Fly, Bounce, Brave Bird, Drill Peck, Air Slash, Power Whip, Fell Stinger, Megahorn, Surf, Liquidation, Waterfall, Aqua Tail, Aqua Jet, Crunch, Dragon Tail, Dragon Claw, Flare Blitz, Flame Charge, Heat Wave, Moonblast, Dazzling Gleam, Head Smash, Discharge, Thunderbolt, Charge Beam, Thunder, Seed Bomb, Bullet Seed, Ice Beam, Drill Run, Hyper Voice, Quick Attack, Autotomize, Shift Gear, Iron Defense, Roost, Defog, Tailwind, Quiver Dance, Sticky Web, Spider Web, Aqua Ring, Rain Dance, Cosmic Power, Moonlight, Charge, Thunder Wave, Leech Seed, Shell Smash, Whirlwind
Stats: 80 HP/80 Atk/90 Def/80 SpA/108 SpD/162 Spe (600 BST)

Magic School Bus @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Heatproof
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Roost
- Leech Seed
- Air Slash
- Thunder Wave

Magic School Bus @ Life Orb
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Iron Head
- Drill Run
- Roost

Magic School Bus @ Life Orb
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Air Slash
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
Reasoning: The kids ride on the Magic School Bus, that can take them virtually anywhere. It has multiple methods of flying, able to travel hundreds of lightyears in hours. It can shapeshift to adapt to the situation. It has shapeshifted into many different animals.
  • Bat: Hyper Voice, Roost
  • Frog: Bounce, Power Whip
  • Duck: Brave Bird, Drill Peck, Roost
  • Butterfly: Quiver Dance, Roost
  • Spider: Spider Web, Sticky Web
  • Bee: Roost, Fell Stinger
  • Triceratops: Megahorn
  • Dolphin: Surf, Waterfall, Liquidation, Aqua Jet, Aqua Tail, Aqua Ring
  • Cheetah: Quick Attack, Crunch
  • Lizard: Dragon Tail, Dragon Claw
  • Tortoise: Shell Smash
It has also shapeshifted into various other things.
  • Space Shuttle: Cosmic Power, Flame Charge
  • Moon: Moonlight, Moonblast
  • Asteroid: Head Smash
  • Comet: Flare Blitz
  • Lightbulb: Dazzling Gleam
  • Battery: Charge, Discharge, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Charge Beam
  • Dandelion Seed: Seed Bomb, Bullet Seed, Leech Seed
  • Drill: Drill Run
The bus can swim in lava without being affected by it.

Pokémon: Miley Stewart
Franchise: Hannah Montana
Type:

Ability: Ordinary Girl (When a Normal-type move is used by a Pokemon besides the user, the user uses the move.)
Moves: Hyper Voice, High Horsepower, Liar Shot (see Waluigi), Dark Pulse, Foul Play, Parting Shot, Nasty Plot, Switcheroo, Trick
Stats: 79 HP/79 Atk/75 Def/110 SpA/90 SpD/65 Spe (498 BST)

Miley Stewart @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Ordinary Girl
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Jolly Nature
- Trick
- Foul Play
- Parting Shot
- High Horsepower

Pokémon: Hannah Montana
Type:

Ability: Rock Star (Punk Rock clone.)
Moves: Kiss It Goodbye, Nobody's Perfect, You and Me Together, Hyper Voice, Boomburst, Draining Kiss, Power Whip, Ice Beam, Frost Breath, Icy Wind, Freeze-Dry, Ice Punch, Ice Shard, Bug Buzz, Retaliate, Perish Song, Spotlight, Parting Shot, Quiver Dance, Sweet Kiss, Lovely Kiss, Sing, Recover, Encore
Stats: 79 HP/79 Atk/75 Def/110 SpA/90 SpD/65 Spe (498 BST)

Kiss It Goodbye |
|
| 75 BP | 8 PP | 100% | Makes contact. Has -6 priority. Switches out the target. Is sound-based.
Nobody's Perfect |
|
| 8 PP | Lowers the stats of every Pokemon on the field by 1.
You and Me Together |
|
| 16 PP | Works like Fairy Lock.

Hannah Montana @ Leftovers
Ability: Rock Star
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Hyper Voice / Boomburst
- Perish Song
- You and Me Together
- Recover

Hannah Montana @ Throat Spray
Ability: Rock Star
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Boomburst
- Ice Beam
- Bug Buzz / Kiss It Goodbye
Reasoning: Miley is a country girl who is secretly Hannah Montana, a popular singer. Miley gets Dark-type moves because of using deception and trickery to help in different situations, and High Horsepower because of her horse. Ordinary Girl is one of Hannah's songs, where she sings about being a normal girl. Rock Star is another song, where she sings about being a rockstar. Hannah's moves mostly come from her songs, and singing in general. Ice Cream Freeze gives her Ice-type moves, and Butterfly Fly Away gives her Bug Buzz and Quiver Dance. I'm Still Good gives her Recover, and I'll Always Remember You gives her Retaliate. Her signature moves also are based on songs. She once sang loud enough to lose her voice, giving her Boomburst. She has Power Whip from her time as Indiana Joannie.

Pokémon: Ned Bigby
Franchise: Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide
Type:

Ability: Survival Guide (When the user is targeted with an attack, they become a random single type that resists that attack.)
Moves: Sketch (one usage), Fake Out, Hyper Voice, Boomburst, Double-Edge, Drill Run, Night Slash, Knock Off, Fling, Drain Punch, Brick Break, Psychic, Psycho Cut, Surf, Liquidation, Shadow Ball, Wood Hammer, X-Scissor, Air Slash, Recover, Safeguard, Defog, Tailwind, Whirlwind, Bulk Up, Iron Defense, Heal Bell
Stats: 150 HP/64 Atk/85 Def/64 SpA/85 SpD/64 Spe (509 BST)

Ned Bigby @ Red Card
Ability: Survival Guide
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Recover
- Heal Bell
- Knock Off

Reasoning: Ned does a survival guide where he provides tips on a wide variety of problems, telling how to survive them. He is always able to come up with solutions. He gets Hyper Voice and Boomburst cause of yelling "NO" really loud, Drill Run and Wood Hammer cause he was in woodshop briefly, slashing moves cause of dissection, wind moves cause of a giant fan, Bulk Up cause of a weightlifting competition, Double-Edge cause of a time he was trying to get a nickname, Sketch because doodles can be seen in the survival guide, Iron Defense cause of often traveling through the vents, and healing moves cause survival.

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Pokémon: Four Arms
Franchise: Ben 10
Type:

Stats: 110 / 135 / 105 / 50 / 80 / 70 | BST: 550
Abilities: Iron Fist / Heatproof / Sand Veil
Movepool: Close Combat, Superpower, Hammer Arm, Earthquake, Brick Break, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Drain Punch, Knock Off, Bulk Up, Stone Edge, Poison Jab, Heavy Slam, Bounce, Stealth Rock, Power-Up Punch, Bullet Punch, Mach Punch, Cross Chop, Bulldoze, Stomping Tantrum, Body Press, Heat Crash, High Horsepower, Rock Slide
Flavour/Design: Four Arms is a member of the Tetramand species, a warrior race that reside on a desert planet. As such, its typing is well justified. Most of his attacks are based on his usual fighting style - punching and feats of strength. Heatproof comes from their armor plated skin which is notably fireproof in classic continuity and heat resistant in reboot continuity. Sand Veil is common for desert based Pokemon.
Competitive Analysis: Four Arms is a potent physical attacker with solid 110 / 105 / 80 bulk. 70 base speed outpaces most walls, and with 135 base attack and high power STABs allow it to dismantle most Pokemon. Iron Fist Thunder and Ice Punch allows it to threaten the various Flying types that are resist its STAB combo. Priority also improves its offensive match up.

Pokémon: Shoto Todoroki
Franchise: My Hero Academia
Type:

Stats: 90 / 65 / 75 / 130 / 80 / 100 | BST: 540
Abilities: Ice Body | HA: Steam Engine Flame Body
Movepool: All Special non signature Ice type moves, Ice Punch, Icicle Crash, Ice Shard, Hail, Icicle Sprear, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Heat Wave, Flame Burst, Incinerate, Fire Punch, Will O Wisp, Sunny Day, Scald, Overheat, Superpower
Flavour/Design: Shoto Todoroki is one of the star students of Class 1A and is a friend and rival to the MC of My Hero Academia. Son of the current No. 1 Hero Endeavor, he was conceived as an attempt to usurp the then no. 1 hero All Might, by using his Fire and Ice combination quirk to counterbalance the drawbacks if each individual quirk. His typing, abilities and movepool clearly represent his quirk, Half Cold, Half Hot, with Flame Body being his hidden ability since it is one he has yet to fully master. His poor physical prowess is shown in his statline, and the addition of Scald is a callback to his obligatory tragic backstory. Superpower because yall know why.
Competitive Analysis: Shoto has one of the most dangerous STAB combinations in Ice and Fire, allowing him to hit most of the type chart for supereffective or neutral damage, while also packing Freeze Dry for the potential Water type. While having zero physical bulk, it has the capacity to switch in on resisted special moves, especially if it is equipped with the Heavy Duty Boots item allowing him to dodge the extremely detrimental Stealth Rock.

1590849219779.png

Pokémon: Tomura Shigaraki
Franchise: My Hero Academia
Type:

Stats: 85 / 125 / 85 / 75 / 85 / 105 | BST: 555
Ability: Decay* | HA: All For One**
Decay*: Pokemon who get hit by contact moves from a Pokemon with this ability lose 1/8th of their HP at the end of every turn until they switch out..
All For One**: Traces the opponent's ability upon switch in. It then suppresses the opponent's ability.
Movepool: Force Palm, Arm Thrust, Shadow Claw, Knock Off, Darkest Lariat, Shadow Sneak, Hex, Curse, Spite, Decaying Wave*, Snatch, Close Combat, Superpower, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Assurance, Taunt, Thief, Dark Pulse, Snarl, Night Slash
Decaying Wave: Ghost | Physical | 80 BP | 24 PP | Applies G-Max Wildfire Effect on target. Hits all Pokemon present on the field. Non Grounded Pokemon are immune.
Flavour/Design: Shigaraki is the main antagonist of the My Hero Academia manga and leads the 10,000 strong villain army known as the Paranormal Liberation Front. This combined with his name Tomura (which means to mourn) and the fact that he used to walk around with the hands of his dead family he killed on him heavily ties into the ghost typing. The dark typing comes from him being a wickedly evil being who is the current Symbol of Chaos. His abilities come from the two quirks he has confirmed in the manga so far, that being Decay and All For One. His movepool is barren but simple, STABs, moves that represent his hand theme, Close Combat because he was shown and stated to be a tactical H2H combatant by Re destro nad Superpower because yadda. Snatch is another rep of All For One, Decaying Wave is based on the fully liberated version of Decay which he used to destroy a town, and later on a mountain side + a city. Maybe if we learn what new quirks Shigaraki gets we can update this later
Competitive Impact: Shigaraki in terms of raw damage isn't much, but he potency of his two abilities put him on the map as a dangerous threat., being able to spam perhaps the most dangerous Knock Off in the game.

Last edited:
No, I’m saying that the secondary effect (Applying G-Max Wildfire) should be custom in that it’s identical except it can affect only grounded Pokemon, including Fire-types (assuming it would carry over the Fire immunity). Sorry if I worded it poorly. Also the BST totals to 560 and not 555.

Also I’m going to occasionally refer to Shigaraki as Shiggy

Last edited:
I'm feeling pretty holy today, so let's go for a character on this thread...

"O lord, I entrust this body to you."

Pokémon: Jeanne D'Arc
Franchise/Origin: Fate/Apocrypha
Type: Steel
Ability: Frisk/Sturdy/Maiden of Orleans (HA)
Signature Ability: Maiden of Orleans- While the user is active, all active allies take half damage from Ghost- and Dark-type moves, and gain +1 stage in Defense and Special Defense when hit with a move of either of these types. The user's Fire-type moves deal 1.5 times damage.
Notable moves: La Pucelle, Protect, Helping Hand, Slash, Sacred Sword, Smart Strike, Slash,
Signature move: La Pucelle- Fire-type, 5 PP, 100 Accuracy, 300 BP, Special. Fails if used by anybody other than Jeanne D'Arc. Jeanne D'Arc faints after use. Damage is calculated from Jeanne D'Arc's attack. Firium Z turns it into a 200 BP Inferno Overdrive.
Signature Z-Move: Luminosité Eternelle- Fairy-type, Status. Upgrades from Jeanne D'Arc's Protect with JeanneDArcium Z. The user protects all active allies for the turn. Can block Z-Moves and Max Moves. Also heals all active allies for 33% of their max HP and cures all their status ailments.
Stats: 120 HP/90 Atk/100 Def/40 SpA/160 SpD/100 Spe (BST: 610)

Reasoning: Bet you didn't expect to see a Fate character here, did you? Here is Jeanne D'Arc, one of the main protagonists of Fate/Apocrypha. Fate/Apocrypha first originated as a Light Novel, so that's why Jeanne has been put here and not in the main Crossover Chaos section- she's a Light Novel character first. In Fate/Apocrypha's Holy Grail War, Jeanne is summoned under a special class, that being the Ruler Class, who serves as an impartial overseer to the Holy Grail War. As a Servant, Jeanne naturally has exceedingly high characteristics, though her skill with magic is low, hence her generally high stats save for her rather poor Special Attack. Her most notable aspect however is her Magic Resistance EX, which renders her borderline immune to magical assaults, hence her astronomically high Base 160 Special Defense. Her abilities, save for Sturdy, are based on factors about Jeanne in the series: Frisk is based on the True Name Discernment skill, which allows Jeanne to see the true name of any Servant and thus also determine their Noble Phantasms. Maiden of Orleans is named after one of her titles, and fits two purposes. One is to show her purpose as a holy maiden (and thus, a vanguard against all things dark and evil), which grants herself and all allies (The latter of which, as well as Helping Hand, is based on her Charisma Skill) resistance against the evil forces of Dark- and Ghost-type moves. The second purpose is to synergize with her signature move. More on that later.

Jeanne's not much of a fighter, summoned to be an impartial overseer, so her movepool is very limited, mostly limited to basic stabbing and slashing attacks, as well as Protect and Helping Hand, and her signature move, La Pucelle, which is based on one of her two Noble Phantasms. Her typing is a basic Steel-typing because nothing else would really fit. There's not really any dedicated 'holy' typing.

Speaking of La Pucelle, this is the move that is meant to synergize with Maiden of Orleans. This Noble Phantasm of Jeanne symbolises one of the most important moments of her life: her death, being burned at the stake. Using that sword she carries around with her but never swings (she actually uses the flag she carries around with her, more on that later) as a medium, she summons forth the very flames which ended her life and uses them to annihilate whatever's in front of her. However, as this Noble Phantasm symbolises Jeanne's death, it also comes with a cost: after using La Pucelle, Jeanne will die. Inferno Overdrive will NOT carry over La Pucelle's effect of scaling from Jeanne's attack, so don't think you can use it for two Fire-type nukes.

Jeanne's other Noble Phantasm manifests as a Z-Move, that being Luminosité Eternelle, the battle standard she carries around with her. It's the weapon she uses for most of her attacks (To quote Jeanne herself: “There’s a spear-point at the tip, so it’s a divine sign that this flag should be used to strike the enemy”), but it also has another effect. Through an angelic blessing, Jeanne, by planting the flag into the ground, can activate it as a Noble Phantasm to create a protective field that shields all allies from harm. This is where the 'protects all allies' effect comes from. The other two effects are ported from the Jeanne's appearance in the mobile gacha game Fate/Grand Order. After being upgraded, Luminosité Eternelle also removes all debuffs from allies (the status curing effect) and it also heals all teammates when the NP Gauge is overcharged (hence the healing effect). It blocks everything, just like how it can even completely nullify damage from Noble Phantasms in Fate/Grand Order.

Last edited:
Again, this is to address the lack of Dragon-types.

Overarching Reasoning: The story of Unlimited Fafnir heavily involves dark matter, the essence of dragons. Users thereof—classified as "Type: Dragon" or "D"—can transmute it into anything in the expanse of their imagination, knowledge, and capacity. For that reason, every character below is part Dragon and has a wide movepool. (The first volume of the light novel was published mid-2013, hence Gen V.)

Pokémon: Firill Crest
Type: Dragon/Flying
Ability: Queenly Majesty
Moves: Aeroblast, Flame Burst, Arceus' Gen V movepool sans Judgment
Z-Move: Aeroblast Quartet - Flying, Special, 50 BP | Hits 4 times. High critical hit ratio. | Base: Aeroblast | Z-Crystal: Darkmaterium Z
Stats: 90/70/80/125/100/90 | 555 BST
Reasoning: The bookworm of the Brynhildr class. Her signature technique is Aeroblast Quartet, and there's a Pokémon move called Aeroblast; how convenient. She is royalty, as revealed in volume 4 of the light novel, so she gets Queenly Majesty.

Pokémon: Mitsuki Mononobe
Type: Dragon/Ghost
Ability: Brionac - The user's non-contact physical attacks become special.
Moves: Spirit Shackle, Arrow Shot (Orion, G8CC), Arceus' Gen V movepool sans Judgment
Z-Move: Last Quark - Ghost, Physical, 210 BP | Base: Spirit Shackle | Z-Crystal: Darkmaterium Z
Stats: 80/70/80/135/90/100 | 555 BST
Reasoning: The foster sister of the protagonist, and a known user of antimatter, best described as Ghost if anything. Brionac is the name of her fictional armament: a bow that facilitates her control over dark matter. (Also conveniently: Spirit Shackle, the one move that involves the use of a bow, happens to be Ghost-type.)

Pokémon: Ariella Lu
Type: Dragon/Normal
Ability: Persistent (CAP) / Friend Guard / Concealed Intent*
*Stance Change variant: Ariella changes form upon using an attacking move and until fainting.
Moves: Night Slash, Arceus' Gen V movepool sans Judgment
Stats: 90/80/125/70/100/90 | 555 BST

Form: Ariella Lu-Murderous
Type: Dragon/Dark
Ability: Concealed Intent
Stats: 90/125/80/100/70/90 | 555 BST

Reasoning: The defensive backbone of the Brynhildr class, with a dark secret that comes to light in volumes 9 and 10 of the light novel: She chose a gauntlet as her fictional armament and to focus on support in order to avoid inadvertent bloodshed. Base form is Normal-type because Protect is.

And this is a surprise to address the lack of Ground-types.

Pokémon: George the Volcano
Type: Water/Ground
Ability: Volcanicity* / Rain Dish / Harvest
*The user's Water-type attacks are super effective against Bug, Ice, and Flying. This Ability also grants resistance to those types.
Moves: Water Spout, Steam Eruption, Hydro Pump, Scald, Earth Power, Ancient Power, Energy Ball, Hyper Voice, Hidden Power, Liquidation, Earthquake, Bulldoze, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Mega Punch, Smelling Salts, Wake-Up Slap, Natural Gift, Stockpile, Swallow, Spit Up, Life Dew, Wish, Attract, Captivate, Sweet Scent, Recycle, Refresh, Purify, Rain Dance, Soak, Stealth Rock, Roar, Swagger, Confide
Z-Move: Grab Life by the Conkers - Water, Other | User recovers up to 50% max HP and has all stats boosted. Affects adjacent allies in Doubles/Triples. | Base: Life Dew | Z-Crystal: Volvium Z
Stats: 150/100/120/100/60/5 | 535 BST
Reasoning: George is no ordinary volcano; he erupts with water instead of lava. His appearance and use of the term "handsome volcano rocks" might suggest Rock typing, but volcanoes are tectonic structures, meaning that Ground is more appropriate. Regardless, George the Volcano is the de facto mascot of a series of Volvic commercials that left a legacy in the form of YouTube Poops.
(Sorry for the potato quality, but it gets the point across.)
Commercial 1
Alan: Raaaaaaaaah! Whaddya doing, Mr. Volcano?
George: Hello, Tyrannosaurus Alan! I'm filling my water with volcanicity!
Alan: Eh?
George: Rain filters down through my handsome volcano rocks to create a wild mineral water that grabs life by the conkers and hydrates you until you shout, "Come on, world; I'll have you for breakfast!" Try some!
Alan: *drinks* Hmm, yeah, I do feel hydrated. Come on, world! I'm Tyrannosaurus Alan, and I'll have you for breakfast! Raaaaaaaaah!
*A nearby spinosaurus quivers in fear*
George: Raaaaaaaaah! *erupts with water*
Narrator: Volcano filtered so it's full of Volcanicity.
George: Yes.

Commercial 2
Alan: George, are you still filling your water with volcanicity?
George: And making it tasty for the ladies.
Alan: George, so suave.
George: Well, my birds do like a twist with their water.
Alan: Your birds!? You can't say that!
George: My birds! They like a fruit flavor when they're hydrating! *points upward to swirling pterodactyls* Look! Birds! Tasty Volvic!
Pterodactyl: Zis water is délicieuse!
George: *erupts with water* I'm the daddy now!

Commercial 3
George: Busy day, Alan?
Alan: Yes. I'm planning to snuff out all the sabretooth tigers, and the plotting involved is astronomical! I happen to be using graphs, charts, and flow diagrams, and I merely got a brain the size of a pea!
George: How do you do it, Alan? Do you perhaps drink new, hydrating Volvic Revive? It's got ginseng and guarana and will help keep you alert!
Alan: Yes I do! Now, I'm off to eat someone's parents.
George: Well done to revive! *erupts with water*
George: Yes.

Commercial 4
George: Stimulating new Volvic Revive will help keep Alan alert for all his busy carnivorous plotting. Right, Alan?
Alan: *mouth full of stone* Mmm, yeah!
George: New Volvic Revive.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)