end of the world thread

Well in australia the 21st is coming round in little over an hour so i will keep you posted ;) incase i dont make it i love you all <3

edit: end of the world seems pretty chill atm

Venom

red eyes no visine
is a Team Rater Alumnus
listening to the ultimate end of the world music playlist i build 2 weeks ago.

from the game to fucking danzig

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Come on guys, obviously the apocalypse runs on Mayan time. We have another 13 and a half hours until we're doomed!

Fortunately Canada won't end. Haven't you seen the movies? Canada is never mentioned in them. Like independence day. We'll be safe hiding in the forests and mountains.

Don't get the comets wrong Furo, they want to hit Canada, they've been trying to leave a mark there for the last 5 billion years, but everytime they get so close they remember that nobody with talent (or in case with Dinosaurs, alpha status) actually stays in Canada so they go south and just hit Mexico instead :/

I live in New Zealand so I get the dawn of the 21st before most if not all of you, and the only think out the ordinary is it looks like it's going to rain (it's summer down here). Staying inside inside incase the world is being destroyed via acid rain but I'm quietly confident a planet/the moon won't hit earth, a $h1+ of natural disasters won't happen and the the world won't end after the sun emits an AC-esqiue solar flare.

The worlds IQ will increase by a record level in 24 hours.

I'm not scared for the (false) end, I'm scared about the shit that might go down tomorrow.

Apparently I hear there was a max text sent out telling people to start a mass shooting in a nearby school. I really hope that was a joke. Or that people don't commit suicide over this shit.

I'm not scared for the (false) end, I'm scared about the shit that might go down tomorrow.

Apparently I hear there was a max text sent out telling people to start a mass shooting in a nearby school. I really hope that was a joke. Or that people don't commit suicide over this shit.
The mindset of me and all my friends: Stay home, play video games, and lock the doors, but be ready to defend yourself against anyone who is out to get you.

I mean if someone breaks into your house with the intent of looting or hurting or killing you or your family, you're more than likely permitted to kill them so things could get ugly

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
i hope dinosaurs return to the earth and the meteor that "killed" them actually just picked them up to live somewhere else to save them from the plague of humanity

now they're back to take what's theirs

This may be out of the norm(lol)but I don't buy into this end the world stuff. I actually was fortunate in traveling to the Yuctan Region in Mexico last summer and got to see some cool ruins. I actually saw the calander that so predicted the end of the world. One of the historian there explained that really this is just an end of a 5000 year cycle. In Mayan culture the end of the cycle is actually commenced by a good event, not a bad one.

Anyways I just fear (though look forward to hear and watch) people doing crazy stuff. Does anyone have any news reports or something that tells of people doing stupid stuff. I so I would love to see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)