Fish Mafia: Game Over! [Village / Neutrals win]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
DAY 3

Long night, as I make the final post before RAVERIST takes the baton. AKA DON'T SEND ME ANY MORE PM's. Anyway...

You swim to the voting reef to find a single dead fish. Happy days as you read a note left by its side.

Dear Supermarth64
You are the Piranha
You are probably the smallest of all the Carnivores, but you are also one of the most vile, and pain
ful. Your teeth can cut through anything, and will be a very great asset in this world.
Once per night, you can send the hosts (Dogfish44 & Raverist) a Pm saying ‘Night X – Devouring USER’ where USER is the Smogon account name of that person. The USER will have huge chunks eaten out of him/her. And when you’re full, you can leave the rotting corpse behind. How friendly.

You know your fellow Mafioso’s are:

<snipatron>

Happy to see such a vile fish gone, you all collaberate to discuss the next lynch.

YOU HAVE 48 Hours/Majority!
Remember that no more PM's to me. All PM's to Raverist!

EDIT: It seems Eo Ut Mortus is not present. He is effectively dead for game purposes.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
!resurrect
NO.

ALL PM's out, thanks to the dilligent host who constantly keeps the title updated :).

As you start to debate John McCrea, the greatest man ever to live, delivers a message riding a dolphin.

I want a girl with a smooth liquidation. I want a girl with good dividends. At CitiBank we will meet accidentally; We'll start to talk when she borrows my pen.

I want a girl with a short skirt and a

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong

jacket.

(That one's for you, Flounder.)

OK, it appears that the death of Supermarth64 has cleaned Mind. With that said, I would like to wait for the inspector to contact me before we make an lynchs for today.

OK, I know I'm jumping the gun on this, but dubulous and I both have suspicions that have yet to be proven false. Kumar claimed Tuna (sorry about that), which could use a one-time heal on a fish with a mental condition. I have posted twice asking for the sick fish to talk to me, but none have yet.

It is thus, with a heavy heart, that I vote removed vote

OK, so the inspector contacted me and has shown me that kumar is in fact clean. That being said, this sick fish needs to contact me or dubuous asap.

ooooof, i need to talk things over when my IRC connection isn't on a massive delay

Edit we will still be lynching KnightoftheWind He will be proving his ability to us today.

With the game under my helm, majority has been reached. Let's get cooking!

Gathering around KotW, you prepare to rip him apart when suddenly he bares his vicious teeth and lunges forward, attempting to tear you all apart, when a large metal anchor from above splits his head open, causing him to explode. As you look at the blood, you notice a mangled fin with a piece of paper on it, and read it aloud.

Dogfish44 said:
Dear USER
You are the Great White Shark.
You are very well known as a predator, and thought that you would naturally get to kill in this world. However, your pack had other ideas, and thus you can only do the lowly job of Kidnapping. At least you still get to scare the kidnapped fish.
Once per night, you can send the hosts (Dogfish44 & Raverist) a Pm saying ‘Night X – Kidnapping USER’ where USER is the Smogon account name of that person. The user will be stored in a cage for the following night/day cycle, (e.g., use role N1, kidnapped D2/N2). On the next night (N2 in example) you can either release the fish, or try to keep it. If you try to keep it, I the hosts will toss a coin equal to the number of days you have tried to keep the fish. If all results equal Tails, the fish is kept. If it escapes, you will know, along with everyone else, the next day.
Should you finally take over as pack leader, something special will happen.

<snip>

You win if the Carnivores win.
At this revelation, you celebrate another mafia death and return to whatever it was you were doing.

It is now Night 3: Send your PMs to me. Deadline 16:27 Tuesday or all relevant PMs sent beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)