Resource Forum Rules and Reservation Index

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Top Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
May i take a snag at Manipulating natures on gen 1 / gen 2 VGC?

ive done alot of research on this and since no one has made an article on it, i thought i can do it. hell ive manipulated natures alot so i can have the specific move and HA in my own ds.
Approved.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Top Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
I offer my best greetings! Nexus reminded me that this existed.
Since I'm already working on a Festival Plaza article for TFP, I figured I'd take care of this one as well, while I'm "already on the topic", if you will.

Let me know what you think!
I can't view your other article, but sounds good to me! Assuming your angle, you could discuss mechanics more in-depth than your TFP article to make it different, but we can discuss if you'd like.

Relevant OI threads I could find: SM & USUM

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Community Contributor
I can't view your other article, but sounds good to me! Assuming your angle, you could discuss mechanics more in-depth than your TFP article to make it different, but we can discuss if you'd like.

Relevant OI threads I could find: SM & USUM
Yes, the TFP article is strictly about what GF could've done better to improve it, targeted at readers that are, for the most part, already familiar with it.
In the one I'm currently reserving here I was planning on writing a complete guide on how it works in the actual games: the booths, the coins, the castle, the level ups, the missions, the Battle Agency etc, aimed at readers that might still be new to Gen 7 for example. I already have a draft in mind and I'll get started as soon as I receive the approval!

shiny finder

forever searching
Yes, the TFP article is strictly about what GF could've done better to improve it, targeted at readers that are, for the most part, already familiar with it.
In the one I'm currently reserving here I was planning on writing a complete guide on how it works in the actual games: the booths, the coins, the castle, the level ups, the missions, the Battle Agency etc, aimed at readers that might still be new to Gen 7 for example. I already have a draft in mind and I'll get started as soon as I receive the approval!
Sounds good! Go for it. Thanks :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)