Grammer-Prose Team Queue

November Blue

A universe where hot chips don't exist :(
is a Contributor Alumnus
RU Claydol has been completed, and can be removed from the list.

Also, I just did an amateur check for RU Ludicolo. (Might as well mention it while I'm here!)

RU Archeops has been completed too.

Komodo, add this stuff to the list:

RU Porygon-Z (+2)
Uber Latios (Dewless) (+2)

VGC 2012 Bronzong 1/2
Stamped check on UU Dusclops 2/2
RU Kangaskan 2/2

Also, as Jellicent was saying, it would be helpful if the OP was updated so that it would be known to send applications to bojangles and Great Sage for the time being. I applied about a week ago, and I was very confused about this; I didn't know I had to send it to Great Sage until I read a VM somewhere.

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I've updated the queue. I'm currently in the process of speaking with 'higher up' moderation to sort out the GP leaders for applications.

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
UU Machamp is ready for GP checks. It took so looooong. I don't have time to do my daily gp checks D:

Edit: lols wth... this is the first time I'm having difficulty trying to find an analysis to check. >.>
Good job GP checkers! Official and non-official alike! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)