HellaHellaStyle - Be about it.

HellaHellaStyle

The ROCKST☆R connoisseur
is an Artist Alumnus
Requests closed till I finish the first 20.

Click on the Parasect to leave a tip.

You have no obligation to leave one, of course.

However, anything would be greatly appreciated ♥.

01. MikaDo - Victreebel.
02. Feathers - Nidoking and Weavile.
03. bluehoundoom - Scrafty.
04. Bloo - Smogon Frontier avatar design.
05. Xaqwais - Rotom fight stick (might take some time, a fight stick takes a lot of planning).
06. King Serperior - True King Serperior?
07. MikeDecIsHere - Red, Beauty Trainer and Lucario avatar design.
08. Karpman - Roserade.
09. Zoap - Snorlax as Batman.
10. Rodan - Rodan...
11. shnen - Belly-dancing/Indian God Medicham.
12. Keiran - Banette.
13. NixHex - Zweilous avatar design.
14. Eos - Blastoise chillin out in the water with some other mons.
15. Furai - Garchomp avatar design.
16. Omicron - Avatar-themed Volcarona avatar design.
17. Pocket - Shiftry as Jiraiya.
18. RitterCat - Cute Purugly.
19. Wobbanaut - Wobbuffet using counter on a Zekrom.
20. Knight of Cydonia - Dragonite using Fire Punch.

Art...

... that is, if you want to call it that.

Let's start with some Pokémons.

Street Fighter x Tekken is hella legit bytheway.

If you'd like to watch the replay of my drawing process, then you can check it out: here.

After following the link simply click the drawing and the replay file will begin to play.

And for the sake of having 3 drawings in my opening post:

Crossover of one of my favorite television shows and one of my favorite game series.

My Life as a Teenage Robot and Disgaea.

Some fanart of another one of my favorite television shows, El Tigre.

So yeah.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Sorry you do not have three pieces of art, gonna have to lock this...

In all seriousness, though, post more! Not to satisfy red-tape, but because my eyes hunger for it.

Juri Froslass so good oh my. I always see Froslass as reserved and quiet, but you made it fit anyway.

Great to see that you're back, though, always loved your art. You should swing by #fighting sometime so we can talk SFxT for sure.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hhs, much as i love your work, you need three imgs in your op before you can have an art thread

please rectify, i know you have many beautiful things to put in the op!!

HellaHellaStyle

The ROCKST☆R connoisseur
is an Artist Alumnus
Supergirly Pokémons.

Too much Gardevoir and Lopunny.

Not enough of this.

And some alternate lineart, just cause.

Clearly the sexier version.

Also, bluehoundoom, I used openCanvas 4.5 Plus.

That is sheer genius buddy, keep it up, amazing stuff. The lighting and body structure is spot on and it's so clean and lovely to look at! :D

Luvdisc'd

Supergirly Pokémons.

Too much Gardevoir and Lopunny.

Not enough of this.

And some alternate lineart, just cause.
LOL I love these! All of your art is just so awesome... and I'm amazed that you received a Smogon Artist badge already. It just goes to show how talented you are.

Edit: Nvm, just noticed you're not really a new member :P But still, you received your badge only a few days after you posted this thread!

Please post more! Luvdisc'd <3

shnen

שוני
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
he already had his badge before he posted this thread for earlier contributions
that said, these are fantastic! luvdisc'd

This is so good it must be banned.

You're taking requests dude?

If you do, Victreebel is what I would like to see.
If you don't, aww...

Ps: you way of speaking (writing) reminds me of a girl in my class called Tessa.

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Haha, loving the "ideal" vs. "realistic" portrayal of girl Pokémon. I imagine the "full" picture being a neat set-up by a photographer. The lineart is what happened once he turned his back to them. Especially liking Vespiquen eating the lotion.

Not too sure on Nidoqueen's mammaries, though.

HellaHellaStyle

The ROCKST☆R connoisseur
is an Artist Alumnus
While I work on some new article artwork, might as well post the full-size versions of the old stuff.

The Smog Issue #8:

The Smog Issue #9:

The Smog Issue #10:

The Smog Issue #11:

The Smog Issue #15:

All of these were drawn in openCanvas 1.1 online. Except Issue #8 and #9 art, pretty sure I did those in openCanvas 4.5 Plus.

your art is garbage, just saying :)
I love you, Peter.

You're taking requests dude?

If you do, Victreebel is what I would like to see.
If you don't, aww...

Ps: you way of speaking (writing) reminds me of a girl in my class called Tessa.
Yeah, I'ma take some requests, I'll update the OP. Also, tell Tessa she's legit. Actually, don't, I'll prolly get arrested or something.

Haha, loving the "ideal" vs. "realistic" portrayal of girl Pokémon. I imagine the "full" picture being a neat set-up by a photographer. The lineart is what happened once he turned his back to them. Especially liking Vespiquen eating the lotion.

Not too sure on Nidoqueen's mammaries, though.
I'm pretty surprised that you understood exactly what I was going for, that makes me happy. Also sorry, sometimes I just gotta draw tits.

art you say

requests you say

may i partake

your style is so unique, hard not to be a fan. my favorite pokemon/pokemon team is as follows: nidoking, emboar(f), cryogonal, ludicolo(f), weavile(f), abomasnow(m)

pick and choose, i'm good with any one/more than one/ actually just draw whatever you want it's all good

HellaHellaStyle

The ROCKST☆R connoisseur
is an Artist Alumnus
art you say

requests you say

may i partake

your style is so unique, hard not to be a fan. my favorite pokemon/pokemon team is as follows: nidoking, emboar(f), cryogonal, ludicolo(f), weavile(f), abomasnow(m)

pick and choose, i'm good with any one/more than one/ actually just draw whatever you want it's all good
Saw your avatar and had to do this:

I love Teen Titans. Cyborg is my favorite character, but Beast Boy and Raven are up there, too. Más y Menos are pretty legit, too.

Also, sorry to anyone who requested stuff before this. I really felt like doing some TT fanart. I'll get to the others soon. ♥.

oh

oh my

;-;

good sir you have made my day like no other. this is going on my wall and people can say what they want about it, this is truly magical

teen titans is probably one of my favorite things in the history of ever, but the most art i've ever done of it really is my comic (link in my art thread, if you're bored).

seriously how do i deal with this art

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)