How to clone Pokemon in Emerald version

btw. this can work with items for a much higher rate than 6 to a clone.

fill a box with worthless pokemon, and give them all items that you want clones(this means there are 30 pokemon holding 30 items)

leave PC

save

go back to PC and withdrawl all the items

go the the multi battle person and finnish the cloning like normal

this can clone high numbers of items at the same time, b/c the items will be in the PC AND in your bag. I only do one box per round, but I have a friend who does up to three boxes.

also, on another note, has anyone else noticed that occasionaly one pokemon will suddenly vanish? I lost an entei the other day

This definitely should help the ones who don't know. I'm going to try and get something good in emerald, and [show]:chaos:[/show] I hope that worked.

I don't know if this will really help anyone, but maybe it'd help adding "if you are unsure about this at all, do not proceed until you completely understand what to do". Would save some stupid idiots like me thinking they remembered the method but losing valued Pokemans.

I just want to point out that you dont have to wait one second and then restart: Instead you say yes when she asks if it is OK to save and then when the save page appears and it asks again you just turn off.

fill a box with worthless pokemon, and give them all items that you want clones(this means there are 30 pokemon holding 30 items)

leave PC

save

this can clone high numbers of items at the same time, b/c the items will be in the PC AND in your bag. I only do one box per round, but I have a friend who does up to three boxes.

also, on another note, has anyone else noticed that occasionaly one pokemon will suddenly vanish? I lost an entei the other day

WOW thanks lightsabre! I just tried your thing it is way beter than the normal way since I clone mainly for items. I will get 99 master balls and 99 rare candies in no time!

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)

leave PC

save

Does this only work when you fill the whole box? Or can you do it with just 8 pokes?

I don't know if this will really help anyone, but maybe it'd help adding "if you are unsure about this at all, do not proceed until you completely understand what to do". Would save some stupid idiots like me thinking they remembered the method but losing valued Pokemans.
I was literally just about to post saying that I've lost my game save, and then I read this...

Damn

you can do it with 5 or 6 pokemon i forgot but if your having trouble doing it its the last lady on the right in the tower put your pokemon in the box talk to her and wait till she says 'aving dont turn off the power' and turn off your gameboy

you can do it with 5 or 6 pokemon i forgot but if your having trouble doing it its the last lady on the right in the tower put your pokemon in the box talk to her and wait till she says 'aving dont turn off the power' and turn off your gameboy
Thank you for stating the truly obvious; none of is surely didn't read the OP!

Also, I am going to try out the item-cloning sooner or later: No need to release the leftover pokes I always get when I clone shit.

i clone over 200 rare candies ,tms and master balls at a time by using the MOVE ITEMS spot in the pc box instead of MOVE POKEMON..

One question, if you clone something with evs on it, would there still be Evs on the clone? If so, you would migrate, trade and kill :)

Whatever you clone, becomes a "perfect" clone down to the very core. So if you clone a Salamence with full EV trains, the new clone would be the "same", thus having the exact same EVs you "original" had.

One time I filled up all my boxes with zigzagoons and cloned around 400 rare candies. I was a happy person. Unfortunately I wasted my master ball on rayquaza.

You know there is another way of cloning through trading with someone

1. You need an R4 first
2. Back up the save file
3. Get sacrifice pokemon to be deleted
4. Trade pokemon you want for the sacrifice pokes
5. Restore save file with backup (note: save when you get the desired pokemon)
6. Restart game and enjoy!

But remember the pokemon that traded for the pokemon u want will be disappeared so i recommend you trade a senseless pokemon for the one's you want.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)