International Wi-Fi Tournament - 2012 Spring Friendly - WON BY JIVETIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great battle versus Char (USA-Massachusetts). If you are on here, that was one hell of a match....nailbiting stuff. I thought I had surely lost

GG Misaki.

Ugh, I can't handle that thing scarfed with this team, I have something in mind to bring in after this tournament though.

I'm at the point where a win vs most people is going to net me less than 5 points. Usually only 1 point. Talk about grinding it out.
Just make sure you don't lose. That'll be a devastating loss points wise. My goal is pretty much 1950. However with all the disconnections and 1-5 points per game thing going on, that's easier said than done.

Also, it's taking me forever to find a match ever since my last opponent disconnected on me. I tried signing off of Wi-Fi and signing back on, also tried turning my DS off and on but to no avail. Any ideas?

Almost everyone tries to take out Cresselia first, but I suffer against bulkier teams, so Suicune was the perfect pick against me. That and my massive ice weakness that I didn't notice till after I was locked into this tournament.

How do you guys save your matches in such a way that is it like "#xxx-xxxxxxx"? And where do you see them? Can I do this? Do I suck THAT MUCH???

/n00b

big props to trainer craig, mid 1700, who give up at 4-4 seeing that i had the team advantage and a little bit luck..thats the spirit!

How do you guys save your matches in such a way that is it like "#xxx-xxxxxxx"? And where do you see them? Can I do this? Do I suck THAT MUCH???

/n00b
Oh, when you got your macht saved go to the game, enter a Pokemon Center and then talk to the bicht upstairs in the right side, then she talks you shit about some options, battles, trades, then choose upload battle videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)