International WiFi Tournament -International Challenge- WON BY Cybertron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biosci

Danger!?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SCL Champion
According to what I have: 21 hours til registration! Because it's supposed to start "Registration opens up for this tournament at 00:00 March 15th 2012 JST" and according clocks I found online that should be 21 hours from now(Unless I'm missing something >.>) :D

debating whether to waste time doing this or not. pokemon better not DQ me after I get 2nd again. bullshit.

making some final touches on my team and registering soon though! I honestly hope I don't dedicate another like 5 days to this just to see it all thrown away... please please don't pair me up with people who DC

I got registered a couple minutes after it opened up. My OT is SNAIL from Texas.

It's great that they seem to be much more strict about D/Cing this time around. However, the fact that they showed the exact process they use for D/Qing D/Cers means that people now know exactly how much that they can disconnect throughout the competition without having their rating thrown out...

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
people now know exactly how much that they can disconnect throughout the competition without having their rating thrown out...
Pokemon won't post the average D/C rate, so they really don't know how much they can D/C.

OT is JRank from Arkansas

Pokemon won't post the average D/C rate, so they really don't know how much they can D/C.

OT is JRank from Arkansas
Ah, I read that wrong. I thought it was saying that if your personal D/C rate was 10 points or higher then you would be disqualified. I didn't see the part about being 10 points higher than the average. Still though, people know that as long as they don't go over 10 points, they won't be DQ'd. The system they have set up is definitely going to help the disconnecting problem a LOT though, so I'm very grateful that they implemented it.

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm Dozz, from East of England.

Anyone who Dc's I will be naming and shaming. Not that it makes any difference, I just love to hear the neverending list of excuses...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)