It's about time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome!
This giveaway was originally going to be for my 100th post. . . look at how nice that worked out. Regardless, here it finally is: my first giveaway. Note that all of these are to be received in a 4th Generation game.

What's being given away?
Latias

LATIAS ("Latias") (♀)
Timid | Levitate
31 | 28 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Hidden Power: N/A

LATIAS ("Latias") (♀)
Timid | Levitate
31 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 31 | 30
Hidden Power: Fire 70

LATIAS ("Latias") (♀)
Timid | Levitate
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31

Latios

LATIOS ("Latios") (♂)
Timid | Levitate
31 | 28 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31

LATIOS ("Latios") (♂)
Timid | Levitate
31 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 31 | 30
Hidden Power: Fire 70

LATIOS ("Latios") (♂)
Timid | Levitate

Nicknameable Jirachis

Jirachi
Available in all natures besides the neutral natures, gentle, lax, and Sassy.
Can be nicknamed whatever you want without cheats. This is achievable through ID abuse.

What do the winners get?
Winners of the giveaway will receive one Latias of their choice, one Latios of their choice, and one Jirachi of whichever nature they want (assuming I have that nature) with whatever nickname they want. Please note that the IDs were abused on an American game, so nicknames will be restricted to the nicknames available on them.

How do you win?
You must post, PM PM box is full, or VM me an original competitive Pokémon moveset, EV spread, all that jazz (WiFi tier only). I like gimmicks, but I like functioning sets even more. If the same set is PMed multiple times, I will look at the time stamp to see who posted it first. Oh and please post the FC you will be using in this thread somewhere.

Who has won?
Winners were declared on Sunday, May 22 (2011 obviously).
1. Unreality
2. Joel
3. felix
4. NatGeo
5. Cipher Admin Lovrina
6. Jiovaine11
7. LizardMan
8. JackieChun
9. LuxPluff91
10. Krum
11. Superwolfe
12. Zandock
13. legendarymaster
14. Relovan
15. Cheesey333
16. Patchy
17. Nebilim
18. Yoshi.
19. Black Cotton
20. Sunshine Cat
21. Sakomi
22. Czechm8
23. Dwarfspider
24. Eggbert
25. Sophies
26. Rugaji
27. Ooh_shiny
28. Stephenjm
29. Shroomisaur
30. Cerulean

Winners that stood out for their originality:
1. Hamstern
2. DankDawson
3. Kepperino

Who are the distrbutors?
If you would like to distribute, you get the whole collection at the cost of having to trade stuff to the winners. Distributors need to be able to accept the .sav file, use it to nickname the Jirachis, and actually need to distribute.
1. Me
2. Shii
3. Eazy
4. ZaChAttAcK101

Legal stuff
All Lati birds as well as the save file used to get shiny Lati@s and nickname the Jirachis were abused on a cartridge. Jirachis were abused on an emulator. All were cloned with PokeGen. All are semi-redistributable. You can trade these, but the person you traded with cannot.

Heatmor @ Dark Jewel
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Quiet (+SpA -Spe)
252 SpA / 252 HP / 4 Atk
-Rain Dance
-Fire Blast
-Hidden Power [Ice]
-Sucker Punch

This is a BW UU set specifically designed to beat Victini. With Flash Fire, it can absorb anything Victini throws at it. If you have killed their Vulpix, you can use Rain Dance to destroy their boosts. If the Victini is not Choiced, a Sucker Punch will do a lot of damage (I'm pretty sure KO?). HP Ice is for filler, especially because Heatmor gets nothing else good.

name: Choice Bat
move 1: Brave Bird
move 2: Steel Wing / Super Fang
move 3: Bite / Pursuit
move 4: Pursuit / Heat Wave / U-turn
item: Choice Scarf / Choice Band
nature: Jolly / Adamant
Ev's: 36 HP / 236 Atk / 236 Spe

It's meant for LC.

Can I make more than one?
Zekrom
@Life Orb
Jolly/Naive 252 Speed/252 Atk
-Hone Claws
-Thunderstrike
-Draco Meteor
-Earthquake
FC: 0389 5237 2332

Chandelure @ Focus Sash
Ability: Flash Fire
Modest/Timid
252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
Trick Room
Protect
Imprison
HeatWave/ Shadow Ball

This is meant for VGC, it did not specify which metagame, but I can come up with one for singles. This Chandelure is meant to imprison the opponents trick room and protects, while using your own protects and focus sash to stay alive for as long as possible and keep the imprison active. Shadow Ball is great because most trick roomers are psychics or ghost, but heat wave can be used to help against Amoongus.

Red

Name: Doubles Garbador
Garbador @ LO
Adamant | Weak Armor
EV: 6HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Move 1: Explosion
Move 2: Gunk Shot
Move 3: Body Slam
Move 4: Stone Edge

This set is meant to be paired with a pokemon that can use Pin Missle / Twineedle / Bullet Seed. Cinncino works best, bechase Bullet Seed offers x2 Resist and Is fast enoigh to outspeed all others to have Garabador to Set up to Do massive Damage.
Weak Armor Boosts Speed, and Having Explosion as an option Just is for added effect.

Regirock @ Leftovers
Careful Nature, 252 HP/36 ATK/220 SPD
Thunder Wave
Stone Edge/Rock slide
Dynamic Punch
Gravity
Dynamic punch can be obtained by move tutor on Emerald and Gravity come from HG/SS Move tutors.

The idea is simple switch in something that you scare off and t-wave on the switch, then set up Gravity and fire off a Dynamic Punch,then use Stone Edge for sheer power or rock slide with it's 30% of flinch and laugh as your opponnet struggles to even land a hit, a para-confusion-flinch set but with it's outrageous defenses is a pain to die and in Sandstorm it becomes a huge annoyance to defeat.

[Anti]Lead Milotic
Milotic@Leftovers
Bold/Marvel Scale
Evs: 252 HP/252 Defense/4 Speed
Dragon Tail/Magic Coat/Recover/Scald
This is meant to be a lead Milotic, so it can physically wall, but you toss it out first against an enemy with entry hazards. Magic Coat whatever they through at you (specially stealth rocks), then phaze them out yourself. This set is especially nasty because Milotic is faster than most other phazers and can reflect offending Leech Seeds from the likes of Ferrothorn and Whimsicott, and always wins against Toxic/Taunt Jellicent.

Friend Code in my sig!

EDIT: Oh right, Plat FC: 4039 3866 8689

Bouffalant @ Leftovers
Name:Specially Defensive Swords Dance
Careful/Adamant | Sap Sipper
EV: 252 HP / 16 Atk / 240 SpD
Move 1: Swords Dance
Move 2: Return
Move 3: Earthquake
Move 4: Payback / Stone Edge / Substitute

Bouffalant is slow, but it has very nice bulk. Sap Sipper was chosen as the ability because an extra immunity is alway nice, especially if it gives this guy extra Attack. Basically, Swords Dance and coverage. The special defensive nature and EVs alow it to survive some strong attacks, like Specs Latios's Draco Meteor. It can survive two Specs Jolteon's Thunderbolt, so just think of some of the unboosted attack it may be able to survive. Substitute is useful in the last slot because it protects Bouffalant from extremely powerful attacks and status.

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
Seaking@leftovers
brave nature
Lightningrod/water veil
252/Hp/252 attack/6 def
megahorn
waterfall/aqua tail
return
aqua ring

A little bulky seaking that works pretty good in a trick room team.

Jirachi w Choice Scarf
any +Speed nature.
252 in Atk/Speed 4 in HP.

Trick
TrickRoom
IronHead
FirePunch

Trick and TrickRoom for a pissed off opponent.
Ironhead for flinch Hax
Fire Punch for those annoying steel bugs now a day and whimsicott :)

If i win...
HP Fire Love Latios
Moon Ball Latias
and Naive Jirachi NN ~DWish

Heartgold FC: 4126 5776 9516

Name: Defensive chomp
Garchomp @ leftovers
Impish | Sand veil
EV's: 130HP / 152 def / Sp.Deff 98 / 130 Spe
Move 1: Swords dance
Move 2: Earthquake
Move 3: Aqua tail
Move 4: Stone edge

This set is made for sandstorm teams,not only and an attacking force but with bulk as well.
This set has plenty of bulk to be able to set up SD's and KO other pokes easily.

soul silver: 0045 6797 7763

PMd you a set I've been using in the past.

Just in case, my SS: 2579-7296-4114

second Latias or second Latios, whichever is fine, with that heart ball type.

Sniper (DW) Ariados

Ariados @ Life Orb (Sniper)
Brave nature (+Atk, -Speed)
248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Def
-Hone Claws
-Cross Poison
-Night Slash/Sucker Punch
-Substitute/Spider Web/Bug Bite

Designed to be a Trick Room sweeper, thanks to Ariados' abysmal Speed stat. Hone Claws raises its Attack, giving Cross Poison and Night Slash, it's two main attack options, a much needed boost. Both Cross Poison and Night Slash also have a higher crit-rate, hopefully activating Sniper in the process. Sucker Punch can be used to combat Priority, and the extra power is always welcome.

In the last slot, Substitute is a good combo with Sucker Punch, forcing the opponent to use damaging moves. It also aids in keeping the frail Ariados alive. Spider Web is always a good move, and if you can trap something non-threatening with it, you're almost guaranteed 1 KO (you could possibly get a +6 attack boost, KO the traped Pokémon and wreak havoc with a +6 boosted Sucker Punch after that). Bug Bite is its best Bug-stab, but its low Damage output is a letdown.

I guess I should've specified this. I meant for the WiFi tier, not for the DW. So no egg moves + male only DW pokes or unreleased DW abilities.

I will accept all DW entries before this post, though.

My turn to take a crack at this! For the record, my 4th generation Friend Code is 3394-0041-7078.

I've seen a set that operates similar to this, but I thought that I'd try sprucing it up with what I personally think are better options.

Sawk @ Red Card
Sturdy
Jolly / Hasty (With optional 0 Def IV)
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
-Counter
-Reversal
-Close Combat
-Payback / Stone Edge

The name of the game is full fledged sturdy abuse. From what I can theorymon, it seems like this would be best played as a lead thanks to the lack of entry hazards on turn one. If you're up against a physical attacker, Counter. Thanks to sturdy, you'll live with 1 HP in tact while your opponent brings in a random new Pokemon. Counter will then proceed to decimate whatever came in. After the counter, Reversal is devistatingly powerful and will whoop quite a few asses before priority or damaging weather comes into play. Close Combat and the final slots are for back up; there will be times when you're faced with something you can outright KO with no set up or a special attacker. Close Combat will dent walls that won't attack or attack lightly on the physical side while the last slot is coverage. Stone Edge is a defense against flying and bug types while Payback is your best option versus Ghosts like Gengar and Froslass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)