itt post inappropriate pick-up lines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, did you see that Polar Bear?
Neither did I, but it broke the Ice.

Are you a Lumberjack? 'Cus you are giving me wood.

Yeah, that's Welsh humor for you.

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Lemme smang it gurl.
this isn't even inappropriate among the people i hang out with. smanging refers to anything from fucking to drinking booze. this is just the classic way you get someone who doesn't know the reference to go back to your place and 'watch youtube videos'

I know this is a bit off topic but lets say you had something as big as like a Rhydon or whatever its spelled and you used it ass a dildo, would it split you in half or would your body stretch to acommidate for the added volume in your intestines? I ask this because ever since mattj posted "drilldo" in the pokemon name change thread the question's been bugging me and I just assumed that, this being the hub for people who obviously get tons of chicks, you guys would know.

EDIT: Also is it possible for someone to have a penis so large that it pierces a woman's (or man's based on what you are into) skull?

I know this is a bit off topic but lets say you had something as big as like a Rhydon or whatever its spelled and you used it ass a dildo, would it split you in half or would your body stretch to acommidate for the added volume in your intestines? I ask this because ever since mattj posted "drilldo" in the pokemon name change thread the question's been bugging me and I just assumed that, this being the hub for people who obviously get tons of chicks, you guys would know.

EDIT: Also is it possible for someone to have a penis so large that it pierces a woman's (or man's based on what you are into) skull?
if you look at it from a mechanical perspective, the elastic tensile strength of human flesh only goes so far so it will split given enough force and girth

also if you're still not convinced then google "death panda" although i wouldn't read that doujin if you're squeamish

Tolan

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
sig'd

Oh hey does pants look good on you. In fact it makes it look like your butt is going O nom nom nom in your pants. Why are you crying?

Ok I am not good at this.

( this works on maids)

oh look now your butt got dirty let me clean it with my penis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)