ITT we poorly describe popular movie plots and other people try to guess them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
a guy with a camcorder keeps butting into peoples business at a party until he and everyone else are distracted by their certain doom.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh, no wonder. He was a schizophrenic!

Rough-edged space bounty hunter adapts to life as an earthling

Hackers-for-hire get caught up in a government's scheme to spy on its own people
@Wikey - If it's too easy, try these.

verbatim

[PLACEHOLDER]
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
SuperScizor said:
A man goes to prison and is forced to drive
Death Race 1 and 2
References Rabbit Holes, Kansas, and a girl named Dorothy.

Hint
It isn't Alice in Wonderland

Answer
The Matrix

Fashion accessory returned to rightful owner; thus, mass genocide is prevented
Is that... Lord of the Rings maybe? maybe not
DING DING DING. About 5 minutes after posting i realized i would rather have it be "Fashion accessory returned to rightful owner; people get up in arms about it" but meh live and learn.

Let's try this one;

Unstable ex-business mogul lures children in with promises of candy, proceeds to eliminate them one by one.

DING DING DING. About 5 minutes after posting i realized i would rather have it be "Fashion accessory returned to rightful owner; people get up in arms about it" but meh live and learn.

Let's try this one;

Unstable ex-business mogul lures children in with promises of candy, proceeds to eliminate them one by one.
Heh, I wasn't sure if Mount Doom was the rightful owner, I figured Sauron was.

Willie Wonka

comatthew6 said:
Two idiots have to protect their underwater city from a bald guy.
Spongebob Movie

Bob too good.

Separatist group backed by new age religious zealots proceeds to destroy large government facility in bid to overthrow legitimately elected government.

Bob too good.

Separatist group backed by new age religious zealots proceeds to destroy large government facility in bid to overthrow legitimately elected government.
Star Wars.

A guy is asked to keep an international criminal from leaving the city; he deliberately fails on account of love. Also we hear the French national anthem.

Easy one:

Jesus Christ's descendant must stop rogue angels from destroying the world
Dogma with Jay and Silent Bob. Also Cameron Diaz and Chris Rock?

The answer to my first post was CB4. The second, was the first Power Rangers movie.

Ill try another:

Two cons turn on each other but must keep each other alive in order to obtain something valuable.

@Texas. First one is The Reader

Two twins get re-united after being separated at birth. One of them falls in love with a man who owns a massive dog and the other has a fight with their dad.
I'm probably wrong as I don't watch many movies, but is this The Parent Trap?

anyway my one:
kid oversleeps then makes a makeshift home security system

Edit:Texas Cloverleaf guessed it

a reimagined fictional hero trumps fear with smarts

people start talking, a trio fiddles, dances, laughs, then sings and gets all wet

as a fragile woman twirls and glides she sees things that arent there

a few lumps of plastic and cloth are all thats needed to overturn the fascist state

lets face it, none of these are hard at all

major genuine, but partly fictionalized, cultural shock

a box and a boot gives the human race the faith to save the world (hint: also the best science fiction movie ever)

the first in eighteen years is guided to tomorrow

i like making these

hahah this is a great thread! sorry if any of these were posted already

a troubled teen uses time travel to commit suicide

Kristen Stewart utilizes her only facial expression: dead eyes, with slightly parted lips

a detective investigates a case in a mental institution; turns out to be crazy all along

Amanda Bynes rips off Shakespeare; cross-dresses

oh man could this thread be extended to novels, I have so many good ones!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)