ITT we poorly describe popular movie plots and other people try to guess them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Paedophile rock musician builds theme park to trap underaged victims.

(Spends most of the movie playing with his balls)

Two men attempt to fight an attempt to monopolize the war industry, a deadly sniper assassin, and underlying homoerotic subtext.

James-Bond rip-off with terrible teeth

Edit: excuse me for not answering anything, but on the last few pages I couldn't find any movie I knew/wasn't answered already

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
James-Bond rip-off with terrible teeth
Austin Powers. Cmon man make it harder!
EDIT: Stupid ninja JimBob

Hmm...

Lots of men wearing nothing but baby oil, speedos, and capes.

"Pocahontas" in stunning HD!

Oh, no wonder. He was a schizophrenic!

It was all a dream. Or was it??

Rough-edged space bounty hunter adapts to life as an earthling

Hackers-for-hire get caught up in a government's scheme to spy on its own people

Austin Powers but that is still just a synopsis. Shaun of the Dead, Gone in 60 Seconds and Willy Wonka were all the correct answers to my puzzles. This one still hasn't been answered:
Wikey said:
1. A military officer attempts to rescue the woman of his dreams but is thwarted by criminals at every turn.
I'll also add:

2. A woman fights with her husband when something he does almost loses them their house. Later she watches him get the crap beat out of him and does nothing to stop it.

Austin Powers. Cmon man make it harder!
EDIT: Stupid ninja JimBob

"Pocahontas" in stunning HD!

WaterBomb said:
It was all a dream. Or was it??
Could be Inception...

WaterBomb said:
Lots of men wearing nothing but baby oil, speedos, and capes.

Rough-edged space bounty hunter adapts to life as an earthling
i dunno, is that like.. Xena Warrior Princess or something? (I haven't actually seen that movie)

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
@Texas. First one is The Reader

Two twins get re-united after being separated at birth. One of them falls in love with a man who owns a massive dog and the other has a fight with their dad.

blind girl run arounds in the forest to try and find a pharmacist but constantly fears being killed by some kind of monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)