ITT we poorly describe popular movie plots and other people try to guess them

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds interesting......let me see.....

- guy escapes prison in order to do "good" the wrong way after he got sent there on purpose.

^not too vague, is it?

KotW: Either Battle: Los Angeles, Independence Day, Star Trek a la Michael Bay, Transformers or Cowboys and Aliens.

Here's mine:
A bunch of nerds get in trouble for shooting off a rocket.

A spy attempts to stop nuclear destruction, Wierd Al Yankovic sings the opening title sequence
Spy Hard

1. an otherwise fine day is ruined when birds have a disagreement

2. a man with a video camera meets new people and accidentally makes broad statements about the power of film

I'm now bored of this because people are mostly posting synopses. Also, whoever said Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is right but has bad taste. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory is the movie I was thinking of.

Going for redemption. Screw you if you get it.

A student watches the movie "Strangers on a Train" and gets his creative writing teacher into trouble.

Rey got it. Hmmm....

These aliens look like all sorts of shit! A car, a blender, a truck, a boat there's no telling what they are.

A Hardy boy prances around a town full of people with selective Alzheimer's, ultimately ends up with some really strong aspirin.

Guy travels through time. Then he travels through time again. Then he kills some random girl. All while speaking Spanish.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
Aliens appear, there's a fuckton of explosions.
MARS ATTACKS

oh my god it has to be - this is one of my favorite movies ever, bwaaah

also shiny mew2's is obviously transformers, a shit movie

okay here's mine:

protagonist's master died so now he tries to get by in life cutting hedges and hair, and only accidentally people.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Noone got my last one but heres another one.

A wolf learns how to gamble in order to make money for his chinese boss.

Bad guy from the past comes with an army of dragonic reptiles and plans to take over the world with them..... If not for two chosen people who are key to bringing back the guardian dragon back. And one very pissed cobra in the mix as well.

Yamata no Orochi

dreamenddischarger
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
There's a guy jumping around and lots of horrible costumes. Did I mention that it has some Star Wars scenes and the Indiana Jones theme song?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)