Resource LC Pseudo-Analysis Introduction / Reservation Thread

Nineage

A Merry Pachyderm
is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
As stated above, Sentret has been blacklisted.

Meanwhile, Munna, Togepi, Rowlet, Ledyba, and Mime Jr. need to be re-written following the BP ban. Please feel free to reserve any of these (if you are eligible).

Merritt

literally the textbook definition of a tsundere
is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Rowlet, Mime Jr, and Shelmet.

approved -- corporal levi

haha just kidding this was approved by 9. did i get you??

Last edited by a moderator:
Patrat, seel and venonat pretty please. Or if i can only do 2 at a time, not patrat. since Mega-Pokebattlerz wants to drop skiddo, I'd like to request that over Patrat (lol). Bulk Up Buckaroo!

approved --9

Why can't I reserve cosmog? I found a use for them

there is no use for cosmog. in the future, a post like this would be considered trolling but since you're new, I'll let you off with a warning.

request denied. --9

Nineage

A Merry Pachyderm
I believe that every pseudo-eligible Pokemon has been reserved. Please do not reserve anything else in this thread unless you find that we missed a Pokemon, or you want to take over an analysis that someone else has dropped. Thank you all for your hard work, and I'm looking forward to this project being completed soon!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)