League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

Crescent Strike took a major hit from her release to what it is currently. Was originally 80-260 (+0.8), then to 70-230 (+0.7), and now it's 60-200(+0.7). It's still pretty strong though.

Moonfall was nerfed so now her pull isn't as strong as it once was, and it is noticeable. This nerf was never reverted. Not that big of a deal though.

Lunar Rush's cooldown was nerfed from 20/16/12 to 25/20/15 (which ended up not being a big deal), and then got its cast range reduced to 750 because people kept on complaining that she could engage from miles away if she landed her Q. This nerf largely affected her playability and combined with her W nerf she lost all her fluidity. Thankfully they buffed it to 825 which is really nice.
I did notice a that she doesn't poke as hard as before with her Q and that I kept missing with that pull now. I guess I got used to its range before. I've taken to rushing Lich Bane and Zhonya's with her just so I could initiate, take out a carry, then Zhonya's to let the team catch up.

I dont understand Riot's balancing methods..

Was originally 80-260 (+0.8), then to 70-230 (+0.7), and now it's 60-200(+0.7).
Either, reduce/increase the base damage or reduce/increase the AP ratio.

grats on 7777 posts guys

on a separate note J4 and xin are both broken (and i've heard vi is top-tier as well but i don't play her so there)

had two of the easiest ranked games of my life just now and i'm up for a promotion series

still a little mad i got placed into silver I after last season but OH WELL

TIME TO HIT GOLD

^

Passive that shreds armor, Attack speed steroid, Knockback and a knockup, charge with a built in slow...

If that's not OP, not sure what is.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
After 450 Ryze ranked games this season starting Mana Crystal I am finally forced to concede that Crystalline Flask is a better starting item again almost all matchups.

^

Passive that shreds armor, Attack speed steroid, Knockback and a knockup, charge with a built in slow...

If that's not OP, not sure what is.
the problem with this is you can make anything sound OP by loosely naming various champion attributes that are not necessarily OP outside of a vacuum (just the strong parts of a champion's kit) and failing to put the pieces together

mtr is particularly fond of making silly threads in general discussion wherein he lists all the attributes of karma and complains about her being OP like so

xin is stupid though, i agree!

PBE's messed up more than usual. It seems like any time you get an assist on a tower, it gives you so much negative gold that it just displays -2,147,483,648, which is the lowest number a 32-bit computer can display.

On the bright side, I'm pretty sure I'll be getting Heimerdinger on the NA server after stomping with him.

After 450 Ryze ranked games this season starting Mana Crystal I am finally forced to concede that Crystalline Flask is a better starting item again almost all matchups.
Have you tried starting Faerie Charm, a Sight Ward, and five health/mana potions? It lets you build a very early Tear, gives you early game security against jungler ganks, and offers a ton of sustain. Not that Flask isn't a great starting item, just that Faerie Charm has many advantages.

AP Tryndamere is getting a nerf, by the way - his Bloodlust ratio is being lowered from 1.5 to 0.2, meaning that he actually has to build up Fury now, but his Spinning Slash's ratio has been untouched.

Have you tried starting Faerie Charm, a Sight Ward, and five health/mana potions? It lets you build a very early Tear, gives you early game security against jungler ganks, and offers a ton of sustain. Not that Flask isn't a great starting item, just that Faerie Charm has many advantages.

AP Tryndamere is getting a nerf, by the way - his Bloodlust ratio is being lowered from 1.5 to 0.2, meaning that he actually has to build up Fury now, but his Spinning Slash's ratio has been untouched.
According to Statikk their internal build has him at 0.3 base+0.012 per Fury consumed AP scaling, meaning he will STILL be able to 1.5 AP heal, but only if he actually utilizes his Fury mechanic.

the problem with this is you can make anything sound OP by loosely naming various champion attributes that are not necessarily OP outside of a vacuum (just the strong parts of a champion's kit) and failing to put the pieces together

mtr is particularly fond of making silly threads in general discussion wherein he lists all the attributes of karma and complains about her being OP like so
Lol, I've played League since Open Beta, and it gets boring after a while. But trolling General Discussion never gets boring.

I've lost count of the number of times I've been tempbanned though. Good thing I have lots of smurfs.

Lol, I've played League since Open Beta, and it gets boring after a while. But trolling General Discussion never gets boring.

I've lost count of the number of times I've been tempbanned though. Good thing I have lots of smurfs.
I wasn't praising you, just using you as an example. (´・ω・`)

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Just randomly went up against a few of you ingame

what are the odds ?_?
I'd apologize for killing you in lane when you DC'd, but I'm going to be as real as possible here, I wasn't going to win that lane any other way.

Well what you *can* do against Xin is try not to let him land the third talon strike on you, it's not really a given that he can stick onto you for that long if you're fighting only him as any typical mobile adc and what other champion should have to worry about Xin lol. I feel like Vi does most things better, I dunno.

Just randomly went up against a few of you ingame

what are the odds ?_?
Was a fun game, gg! :) I've run into four Smogoners ingame now! (G80/gene, Vampy34, Renosaur, and you. Also, wait, shinyskarmory on the PBE makes five!) Valk is a scumbag, but he ganked my lane in that game at least...

NOT LIKE VI IS ANY MORE REASONABLE THAN XIN, MIND YOU

When can we join the PBE?? I just want to know when will new people be able to join??
IIRC new entrances are closed, and unlikely to open up.

You're not missing out on much though. Aside from the bugs, glitches, crashes, and OP/UP champs, I've heard that PBE contains some seriously toxic players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)