League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

I've been playing Twitch this free week and his damage is too high imo. I'm not very good with him yet but I win some exchanges just based on how much damage he can do. Usually able to get a kill at level two and four if my support is decent. His ultimate is satisfying as hell if you get a good one off but I think that is actually fairly balanced. I just think his E gives too much damage compared to what other ADCs have. Nothing in the game feels as good as Expunging a fleeing enemy or getting a multi-kill with it, though.

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Twitch does has a lot of damage but I think the rest of his kit kind of compromises him to the point where the amount of damage he can do if left alone is balanced. His stealth is pretty shitty now.

Just had a game where if anyone asked a player in that game whether their team won or lost all they had to say was, "Our MF built Warmog's and opened teamfights with her ult" or "Their MF built Warmog's and opened teamfights with her ult."

This is going to happen every time I try to move up a tier in any bracket, isn't it?

This whole system makes zero sense to me, though. I'm pretty sure the game is just putting an artificial games played requirement on me right now rather than actually caring even the slightest bit about my win rate which is a pretty gigantic waste of time given how silly most solo queue games at this level are. Here is my last 10 or so games for reference:

Win to 91 - lose to 8X - lose to 7X - win to 8x - win to 94 - win to 95 - win to 97 - lose to 8x - lose to 7x - lose to 5x - win to 7x - win to 99.

Not really sure how the logic of a system works where I win two in a row and gain 3 points total, but that doesn't really make any more sense than me ending up +2 after going 2-3 immediately afterward. I won like 6 or 7 in a row prior to this streak since I started at almost 0 LP but this system seems like it is trying awfully hard to be arbitrarily time consuming, which is irritating since I'm only in Silver to begin with because I let my ELO decay so much prior to the systems changing as I was busy in December and January. Pretty tedious, especially given that of the 5 losses in my last 15 or so, two sets of two of them involved getting the same uncarriable players who were probably two divisions up on where they should have been in consecutive games even after waiting a few minutes to try to avoid recycling them.

Just had a game where if anyone asked a player in that game whether their team won or lost all they had to say was, "Our MF built Warmog's and opened teamfights with her ult" or "Their MF built Warmog's and opened teamfights with her ult."
i don't see the problem

pookar

Banned deucer.

this how i like to play solo q ranked. get duo q who complains that someone else wants to support and then everyone feeds except me and then vi camped me and the horse did not camp mid

i don't see the problem
Well, her damage was always behind their adc because she built giant's belt after IE and before building any piece of PD. And then she died almost instantly in team fights because she marched up to the enemy and ulted so they killed her. Also, did they even fix MF's ult? Last time I played her it actually lowered your dps after level 8 or so.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
This whole system makes zero sense to me, though. I'm pretty sure the game is just putting an artificial games played requirement
I'm pretty sure this is, in fact, actually true. :justin2:

also they should fucking fix that damn display bug like in pookar's picture SLIMVENRNJFDFJDFIOU16 LP (-17)

Well, her damage was always behind their adc because she built giant's belt after IE and before building any piece of PD. And then she died almost instantly in team fights because she marched up to the enemy and ulted so they killed her. Also, did they even fix MF's ult? Last time I played her it actually lowered your dps after level 8 or so.
ah, u ask if mf ult is good? yes it is good.

remlabmez

@dacopboss
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
there is nothing wrong with warmogs on MF or using ult to open fight, as long as everyone gets hit and there is some initiation to go with it, obv using it randomly is bad.

As for the ranked system I average around 15-20 LP per win and about the same for losses. This system takes forever, ive already had to do 2 promotion series just to get to silver 2 wtf? I was hoping to skip since I won a ton of games in a row, but whatever, I will continue to carry scrubs with Vi/Rumble until I am gold.

Also I still don't understand pick order. One game I had some BRONZE player with first pick, obviously lost that game and still have no clue how that even happened, thankfully its only happened once.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Pick order works exactly the same as before, only difference now is you can't see your MMR (Elo) and have to guesstimate based on the player's league, which in some instances could be wildly inaccurate.

Was Diana's nerf reverted? She feels exactly the same as before. I've only started playing her this week for season 3 (5/5 wins) and she still snowballs like crazy.

If I remember correctly, it wasn't completely reverted. The nerf happened, and Riot felt like it was too much, so they lessened said nerf to closer to what she once was. So she still was nerfed, but only a little.

idiotfrommars

HODOR HODOR HODOR
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
The damage on her ultimate and q are nerfed from before in addition to a nerf on the pull range of her e and the range of her ultimate. IIRC she did receive a buff to her shield though.

Pretty sure I told people already, but I would just like to celebrate that after 1700+ games, I finally got my first Pentakill, while playing AP Carry Kayle.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Diana is currently one of my favorite champions. Her kit flows so well together and she is strong at all points in the game (except maybe 1-5), and has a good chunk of item options. Her skilling order is also flexible - you can get extra points in W / not learn E until level 8 to maximize her survivability and damage in some match ups.

Crescent Strike took a major hit from her release to what it is currently. Was originally 80-260 (+0.8), then to 70-230 (+0.7), and now it's 60-200(+0.7). It's still pretty strong though.

Pale Cascade took a slight dmg nerf, then a very noticeable range nerf which made it feel really awkward to use (it was incredibly noticeable I will repeat). Then they buffed that and it feels smooth once more, plus a little bit of extra damage and 1 sec bonus duration.

Moonfall was nerfed so now her pull isn't as strong as it once was, and it is noticeable. This nerf was never reverted. Not that big of a deal though.

Lunar Rush's cooldown was nerfed from 20/16/12 to 25/20/15 (which ended up not being a big deal), and then got its cast range reduced to 750 because people kept on complaining that she could engage from miles away if she landed her Q. This nerf largely affected her playability and combined with her W nerf she lost all her fluidity. Thankfully they buffed it to 825 which is really nice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)