League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Just got to b1 cos mmr decay, went 3-2-20+ in first ranked game in months, still lost,
how2supportcarry?

What do you think would be better, a bronze adc doing all the micro he can, or a bot that just right clicked once on the enemy adc when they started fighting?

I'm p sure it's the latter, fucking aa cancels for dayz

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
Go Relic -> Targons -> AP Alistar, facestomp scrubs and 100-0 champs and tank everything forever with your 70% DR from your ult.

Don't to it if you can't WQ combo.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
it's because there's an overly large amount of people are sitting at Diamond 1 99 LP and are essentially better than everyone else in Diamond but challenger's too small to accommodate them

Crestfall

levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate
Also it keeps people motivated to go for a spot and the current masters motivation to defend it. With immunity gone and the rank essentially resetting every 24h it gives a real chance yo be achieved. Not a lucky set of wins into a series that you hope gets you in because someone lost challenger immunity.

Also curse to 3-0, just to see the excuses that monte and the fanbase shout out.

Who wants to join my ranked team? My friend and I made it so we can play Ranked 3s and get a quick and easy 75 wins for the victorious ward skin. With how huge the community is, it is hard to find people who actually want to commit to this.

No pressure, just need one more person. (but more are welcome too.)

Who wants to join my ranked team? My friend and I made it so we can play Ranked 3s and get a quick and easy 75 wins for the victorious ward skin. With how huge the community is, it is hard to find people who actually want to commit to this.

I used to be a top/adc for a gold team, but I was bronze. Kicked myself out because the leader was an asshole. Idk if you want a bronze team member but if so I can join.

SkyNet

MediEvil!

What Server are you on Liz? If its EUW I'll join your team. I to want to get the ward skin! :D

been a CLG fan since season one, followed them through ups and downs constantly saying "next split will be different, they'll be better"

but this has happened every single time and it's honestly getting so tiring

Lavos

Banned deucer.
for the first half of the split this really looked like their season. they were top 3 and supposedly improving at a consistent rate due to seraph learning more english, dexter and link training in the hyperbolic time chamber, aphrolift "best botlane na" etc.

but holy shit when i saw link pick kog mid in game 1 i thought "ok boys we lost." it's link picking a fotm korean mid that he has little to no practice with, which requires careful play to allow it to scale. and worst of all, clg didn't seem to comprehend that they need to actually POKE with the poke comp before straight up engaging a baron fight if they want to win.

yet another disappointment from the organization with the greatest potential

i was talking on skype with friends and we could not understand the kog pick game 1

picking kog into syndra is suicide, plus kog is one of the strongest ADCs at the moment

so last pick yasuo instead of twitch, run lulu+nunu+yasuo+kog+thresh and steamroll them

picks and bans were absolutely awful all three games and execution was even worse

doublelift still one of the strongest ADCs in NA on an individual level(and the only american vayne on his level while we know what players such as piglet can do with the champ), link's mechanics are also ridiculous, so what's happening with their team? do they need a more adhesive shotcaller + strategist :/

my rant post about clg jebus fix my points if they're wrong

BOY KOREA

hes not nien. seriously, why did they replace nien again? he did nothing wrong the team makes him play full tank characters even after they fall off for a bit and then they wont let him play shyvana. makes sense. he plays slightly below average while doublelift and link play like shit so they scrap him. they bring in a korean solo q star who played one game of ogn on a b tier team. he doesnt speak english so they need to get him to learn english. he tears through na solo q while on break with yas and nid. the hype is real. clgs first game of spring split, he picks shyvana. okay, whatever its just one game. next game shyvana. then renekton. they do the same thing they did with nien and take a very talented player and make him play tank/utility characters instead of putting him in a position where he can actually carry the game. he never really lived up to the hype and i sort of think its because hes not that good in competitive to begin with. hes exactly what he was in korea, a solo q star.

DEXTER

he was good all year until recently i dont really have any problems with him. its hard to play for a team that visibly doesnt like you very much

LINK

his champ pool is shit and he doesnt really like the game. i can barely get to rank 5 in hearthstone with all the time i spend playing league ranked so he must play a shit ton of the game which means not practicing in solo q. he was super good last year and you can see his mechanics become lesser compared to the rest of the mid laners in the lcs who are always trying to get better by expanding their pool or just getting better at the game ie voy and bjerg who spam solo q and are the two best mid laners in the lcs right now

LIFTLIFT

he needs a team where hes not captain/star player because he obviously cant handle the pressure

APHRO

i hope he finds a team thats good

HOTSHOT

please scrap clg and save yourself money until you can find a group of players that want to play and improve and find a fucking coach

im basically a reddit detective dont hurt me please

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)